Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari (3476 Views)

Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / Why Nigerians Should Join Me In Begging Buhari To Extradite Me From America / "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by APChangeZombie: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
They have no case and everyday Kanu spends in illegal detention it embarrasses the western govts that propped and supported this change scam.

My take on why this latest Lair Mohammed pathetic lie is making rounds on social media by the Chained Zombie Agents ,

The Buhari govts is fast appearing more despotic by the day in the eyes of the international community especially the West who solidly supported his candidacy.

The Zaria massacre of Shiites by Nigerian Army plus that of the shooting of Biafran demonstrators in the East continue to remould Buhari's image as an unrepentant undemocratic despot bent on using maximum force to quell any dissident voice.

The Social Media bill which was actually drafted in Aso Rock is also sending the very wrong signls to the west on Buharis regime.

The flagrant disrespect to the rule of law and continued arbitrary arrests of opposition politician in the lame excuse of fighting corruption also stand as charges against the APC govt.

The west must have registerd their utmost displeasure and condemnation on Buharis total disrespect of the rule of law, authorization of extrajudicial killings on religious minorities , continued use of brute force to stem seccionist agenda in the southeast alongside continued detention of Nnamdi Kanu.

I believe the EU, and some European leaders would have since called for the release of both Nnamdi Kanu and El Zackzacky.

The Buhari govt has no choice but to release him or face open condnmation and sanctions on his govt if he doesn't .

In order to save face the APC govt through Nnamdi's abductors in the DSS must have approached Kanu to sign a conditional release document to which he vehemently rejected. An apologetic and remorseful Nnamdi Kanu will deflate the morale and spirit of pro Biafran youth and will also make any future similar struggle for seccesion a joke in the making.

Since there is no way Kanu will sign a conditional release where he will "apologize" to the Presidnt and Nigerians for Radio Biafra and since the ultimatum date given to Buhari by his western puppet masters is drawing close, the APC has began circulating fake news of Kanu's remorseful disposition and apology before releasing him anytime soon.

Mark my words Kanu will be free before the end of next week.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by Fash20: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Continue dreaming. In reality Nnamdi Kunu is in DSS dungeon.

Who told you Dss want to release him buy all cost. Who is He (Kunu) to call the president of Nigeria a 'terrorist'. He has not seen anything yet he will suffer for all the evil he has done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by APChangeZombie: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fash20:
Continue dreaming. In reality Nnamdi Kunu is in DSS dungeon.

Who told you Dss want to release him buy all cost. Who is He (Kunu) to call the president of Nigeria a 'terrorist'. He has not seen anything yet he will suffer for all the evil he has done.

The very fact that you allude to his continued detention without arraignment and the aspect you claimed an insult to your Khalifar as treason shows how demunitive your brain functions are.

As I have said, the APC govt has no choice but to release him and are looking for a way to save face.

Even the Judiciary are not on your side as the Judge clearly washed his hands and that of the Judiciary from this case.

Is Buhari going to setup his military tribunals to try Kanu?

I laff.

Kanu is now an embarrassment to this govt but pride and ego (which comes before a fall) is the reason your APC is spreading Rumours of Kanu's new found remorse and apology.

We are not all fools in this country. Your pathetic propaganda has backfired once again.

Zombies

20 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by joliyp(f): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
tout I was coming to read something reasonable

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by APChangeZombie: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
joliyp:

And you commented on what you described as an unreasonable post?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by EasternPride: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
You are really making lots of sense.
I know DSS is trying to save face by coming now to release two press statements close to 3 months of arresting a someone of high profile case like Nnamdi Kanu.

They simply failed to make him sign an undertaking, he refused and they had to quickly charge him for treasonable felony.

The most funny part of the case is that the weapons they said they found were two "pump action" short guns. These are guns men keep in their houses for security, the type of guns ordinary body guards carry around.
Please how can someone use a short gun and kill someone with Ak 47 from afar.

This case is gradually becoming a joke. DSS is a joke, Nigeria is a joke.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by 1United1: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Delusion!
Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by joliyp(f): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:

And you commented on what you described as an unreasonable post?

yra to prove a point that d thread is not quite reasonable!!!! why should fight or die for man or country
Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by APChangeZombie: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
EasternPride:
I know DSS is trying to save face by coming now to release two press statements close to 3 months of arresting a someone of high profile case like Nnamdi Kanu.

They simply failed to make him sign an undertaking, he refused and they had to quickly charge him for treasonable felony.

The most funny part of the case is that the weapons they said they found were two "pump action" short guns. These are guns men keep in their houses for security, the type of guns ordinary body guards carry around.

They have no case.

They have been told to release Kanu immediately by their western masters.

An unconditional release will turn Kanu into a demigod among his adherent followers and fans and will also ridicule the Duara despot.

They are signing Kanu's conditional release papers and affidavit on Social Media.

I lol.

8 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by 1United1: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
EasternPride:

Is either you guys are ignorant or deliberately tryin to massage your deflated egos..

DSS didn't not release any news, the details you are reading now, are the statements of facts contained in the Charge sheet which will be used to arraign The Albino any time the Case is assigned.

Mark My Words, Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Coming Out In The Next 1 Year:

Buhari does not forgive nor Forget!
Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by APChangeZombie: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
joliyp:
yra to prove a point that d thread is not quite reasonable!!!! why should fight or die for man or country

Not all countries were carved out by Europeans in Paris under the scramble for Africa.

Some are fought for.

It will take your type a million years to understand what I just typed above and being a woman you are forgiven because borders and cultures are not your strong points . See Hajjiya Angela Merkl of Germanstan for refrence.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by EasternPride: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:

They have no case.

An unconditional release will turn Kanu into a demigod among his adherent followers and fans and will also ridicule the Duara despot.

They are signing Kanu's conditional release papers and affidavit on Social Media.

I lol.

You really know about APC well enough.

8 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by EasternPride: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
1United1:

Is either you guys are ignorant or deliberately tryin to massage your deflated egos..

DSS didn't not release any news, the details you are reading now, are the statements of facts contained in the Charge sheet which will be used to arraign The Albino any time the Case is assigned.

and you are proud to have a vindictive old despot as president?

Buhari will fall faster than a d1ck that just cum if he continues that way.

13 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by APChangeZombie: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
1United1:

Sorry but Kanu will just repeat what he said in his last court session thereby striking out the taken of a plea of either guilty or not guilty.

And you can't have a trial when no plea is taking .

Kanu by that simple statement has invalidated the court proceedings further since he refused to subject himself to the court authority. The only draw back is that he can be jailed indefinitely since he refused trial on his own accord. But his lawyers are already planning a counter suit to compel the FG to release him unconditionally .

Admit it . They want to get rid of him and te same thing save face grin

Kanu is trolling the sh1t out of this APC govt.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by joliyp(f): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Not all countries were carved out by Europeans in Paris under the scramble for Africa.

Some are fought for.

It will take your type a million years to understand what I just typed above and being a woman you are forgiven because borders and cultures are not your strong points . See Hajjiya Angela Merkl of Germanstan for refrence.
you cant expect a lady of my calibre to under a sentimental work !!!! enjoy
Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by Longeria(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
DSS is helpless

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by APChangeZombie: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
joliyp:
you cant expect a lady of my calibre to under a sentimental work !!!! enjoy

Your calibre belongs rightfully in the kitchen.

Husband for hire is now airing on Telemondo.

Bye bye

6 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by 1United1: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Sorry but Kanu will just repeat what he said in his last court session thereby striking out the taken of a plea of either guilty or not guilty.

Admit it . They want to get rid of him and te same thing save face grin

Kanu is trolling the sh1t out of this APC govt.

Sorry! You don't know what treason is all about...

It will take the entire APC structure in the South East to beg Buhari to withdraw the charges..and Nnamdi will sing the National anthem on the National TV before he will breath the air of freedom...

That's how "the Zoo works"
Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by Longeria(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
1United1:

Tell that to the birds.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by joliyp(f): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:

Your calibre belongs rightfully in the kitchen.

Husband for hire is now airing on Telemondo.

Bye bye
just as wife to be .........what u know is that south south is not under Biafra
Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by Fash20: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:

The very fact that you allude to his continued detention without arraignment and the aspect you claimed an insult to your Khalifar as treason shows how demunitive. My brain functions are.

As I have said, the APC govt has no choice but to release him and are looking for a way to save face.

Even the Judiciary are not on your side as the Judge clearly washed his hands and that of the Judiciary from this case.

Is Buhari going to setup his military tribunals to try Kanu?

I laff.

Kanu is now an embarrassment to this govt but pride and ego (which comes before a fall) is the reason your APC is spreading Rumours of Kanu's new found remorse and apology.

We are not all fools in this country. Your pathetic propaganda has backfired once again.

Zombies
All those gibberish you wrote up there will not change fact that Kunu will be dealt with if found guilty in the law court.
Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by Fash20: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:

They have no case.

I lol.
Can you pls back your " release kanu immediately by the so called western masters" claim up with a proff.

Why are you so daft.
Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fash20:
Can you pls back your " release kanu immediately by the so called western masters" claim up with a proff.

Why are you so daft.

Here is how it works.

You can't expect western countries including the Obama led US to openly cristisize a govt that they openly supported in the last election.

Back communication channels such as a confidential meeting involving their ambassadors with the Minister of Foreign Affairs will have since been held.

You see a despotic regime they helped prop and supported will bounce back in their faces just like how the Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood will later embarrass Obama.

Where their demands and concerns are not met, they will file a confidential official notice to the Nigerin president via their ambassador on this issue.

If that doesn't work they will arrange a side meeting in an upcoming international event.

Where all this fails, they will make public their concerns in another letter written to the President.

Where this is ignored they will recall their ambassador thereby suspending any diplomatic relations.

The matter will then be tabled in the UN or EU and a vote to sanction the Nigerian govt will be held.

So you see we are in the earliest stages .

But Buhari is no Abacha as he is depending on western approval and patronage of his govt as he needs to borrow from them and sell crude to thm to run his scam fraud budget.

At the end of the day Kanu will be released.

Mark this thread.

8 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
joliyp:
just as wife to be .........what u know is that south south is not under Biafra

Yoruba claiming SouthSouth

5 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by Nossa(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
joliyp:

I don't know what your name could be, I just wanna say "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL" , where in P.H do you reside?
Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by paramakina202: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is smarter than DSS,APC government and their dauratic president.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
1United1:

Sorry! You don't know what treason is all about...

It will take the entire APC structure in the South East to beg Buhari to withdraw the charges..and Nnamdi will sing the National anthem on the National TV before he will breath the air of freedom...

That's how "the Zoo works"

He wasn't arraigned for treason but for being a leader and member of an unlawful society . Same charges men they face for university when ever police arrests them .

The most serious charge is the possession of illegal firearms
Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by ENZOSCIFO1: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Apparently, some people dont know that Kanu will not see freedom before 2019..... either detention or jail. But the dumb jobman will be behind bars...

If u doubt me bet me N1M
Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by knightsTempler: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu apologised to Buhari only after seeing the budget...

He said

Nigeria is not a zoo It's a yam plantation sa....I am very sorry

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by Fash20: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
TheDevilIsALai:

Here is how it works.

You can't expect western countries including the Obama led US to openly cristisize a govt that they openly supported in the last election.

Back communication channels such as a confidential meeting involving their ambassadors with the Minister of Foreign Affairs will have since been held.

You see a despotic regime they helped prop and supported will bounce back in their faces just like how the Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood will later embarrass Obama.

Where their demands and concerns are not met, they will file a confidential official notice to the Nigerin president via their ambassador on this issue.

If that doesn't work they will arrange a side meeting in an upcoming international event.

Where all this fails, they will make public their concerns in another letter written to the President.

Where this is ignored they will recall their ambassador thereby suspending any diplomatic relations.

The matter will then be tabled in the UN or EU and a vote to sanction the Nigerian govt will be held.

So you see we are in the earliest stages .

But Buhari is no Abacha as he is depending on western approval and patronage of his govt as he needs to borrow from them and sell crude to thm to run his scam fraud budget.

At the end of the day Kanu will be released.

Mark this thread.
In nut shell you are saying US and co will support injustice.

If this guy is found guilty of those crimes, he will be punished it is at easy as that.
Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fash20:
In nut shell you are saying US and co will support injustice.

If this guy is found guilty of those crimes, he will be punished it is at easy as that.

The only injustice here is his continued incarceration and the brutal and fatal methods used in clamping down on IPOB youths.

If you are anti Assad over his regime use of brutal force on protesters then why will you support this same govt?

The new set of charges that they wanted to arraign him on are all bailable
Re: The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari by joliyp(f): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nossa:

I don't know what your name could be, I just wanna say "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL" , where in P.H do you reside?
tank u ....ibeto

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] / The UN Appoints Ex-emir Sanusi, 16 Others. / Where Is Oladimeji Bankole?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.