Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT (1930 Views)

7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2016 / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by lanicky(f): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Okay this is a counter thread...grin Ion like it when Niggas try to make we single ladies feel bad. grin

Cc: emusmith. I doff my Okrika hat. grin

So..below are the obstacles that kept some men in the bachelors class throughout 2015.

Unrealistic Dreams: His monthly allowance is 30k, he works as a Clark at Dangote cement store BT he doesn't want to marry anyhow girl, He prefer the likes of...Zara Buhari, Obama's daughter or Nelson Mandela's grand daughter..etc
Dude forgot there's a wide gap between unrealistic dream nd reality.tongue

2• He thinks he can have it all: he's that play boy who is always looking for something better. He wants to enjoy his life to the fullest when his still young before people start to tag him as *CREEPY OLD MAN* tongue

3• He doesn't want to compromise his spiritual beliefs: He knows women can be over spiritual therefore: he won't want to compromise his proffesed faith to placate hers.
JollyJoy nd misspicy pray for him abeg, dude might consider marriage next yeartongue

4• He has confused nd unrealistic expectations:

He's highly confused about the kind of girl he wants. He would love to marry a Beautiful, tall, light skinned, sexy, lively BUT not a talkative, have big nd sexy curves in the right places, hardworking, humble, God fearing, YORUBA girl shuo! You better gather clay make you mould am grin

5•He's selfish nd immature:

He cares about himself only. His girlfriend cones second or third in every option. He can't give but he likes to take from his girlfriend instead. *dudes favorite song is: She no want designer by Davidogrin
He forget or totally ignore things that matters most to his girlfriend but, you dare not forget his birthday.

Biko, how do you expect him to marry? :-/

6• Spiritual attack or cause:

He really wants to get married but, the Pharaoh nd Satanic agents from his father's house has been preventing him.

OR

Bros don rape a 6yr old Binta when he went for National youth service in ABAKALIKI and Mama Binta don swear for am with her left bwest. Abeg, how hr won take marry with that kain curse na? cheesy

Ooops! My battery. This BEDC guy no go bring light? lipsrsealed

Don't mind my typographical error abeg, would modify later.

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Babprosper20(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
ok
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by CaroLyner(f): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
let them know
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by drnairalov: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
we omo yoruba dont want to get married..it is in our DNA

Hello, Yetunde,u missed your period? Better find it cos Funke nd Lanicky just missed hers & Tosin is expecting our baby next month
sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by vizkiz: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
lies from the pit of hell. One common reason why most men are yet to get married is because of the alarming rate of materialistic unwifeable girls in town nowadays undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
gringrinMost of 'em be looking for nickiMinaj's curves, A good cook, A housewife,a Maid, White teeth, child manufacturer, PHD holder, light skinned, long hair, long nails, slender arms, Big boob, Kim Kadashian's Ass, Kylie Jenner's Lips, Beyonce's voice, Sex-Styles Robots...e.t.c

All in One "Female".....
Confused beings!!!!angry-----They won't get married till 70..!undecided

4 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by misspicy(f): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
[b]Lovely and revealing piece by my sister in the Lord....sister Lanicky sexy cheesy

I with like to add something to this rightly speculated obstacles affecting single men from clinching a marriage worthy beautiful lady like me gringrin

1)They are materialistic....Some guys are so materialistic that all they spend the little money they earn on is cloths and shoes,you know that party taking place at Quilox they are the best dressed there

2)Laziness : this point will make me to forever remember my EX,jeeez dude is so lazy,some guys are so lazy they can't even wash their undies. you will see them wearing dirty cloths over and over again,waiting for their house maid girlfriend to come do the laundry for them

3)Unambitious habit : a poor unambitious dude is a very big turn off biko,this days some guys will just be roaming around the street,travelling up and down doing nothing...please how will a lady find them marriage worthy sef. undecided

etc

Guys should try and make some positive changes in 2016 so that ladies can at least see them as husband worthy,because many Nigerian men are not even 1/2 yard husband material tongue tongue cheesy
[/b]

cc lalasticlala

farano

1 Like

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
One major reason is the fear of been tied down as they say.

2 Likes

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by JudgementHammer: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Finally op has successfully declared why she remained single in 2015 stating the excuses the men she met gave to her. I share her agony.

She suddenly forgot that a man marries well at any age while d reverse is d case for her

Don't worry op, u will see husband in 2020. Just make it a vision 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by MzPecs(f): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Je Kan Mo grin
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by vizkiz: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinMost of 'em be looking for nickiMinaj's curves, A good cook, A housewife,a Maid, White teeth, child manufacturer, PHD holder, light skinned, long hair, long nails, slender arms, Big boob, Kim Kadashian's Ass, Kylie Jenner's Lips, Beyonce's voice, Sex-Styles Robots...e.t.c

All in One "Female".....

is that too much to ask?

OK I want you baby. Can we just get married?
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
vizkiz:

is that too much to ask?

OK I want you baby. Can we just get married?

You're seriously asking me that??

Vizkiz darling, I'd rather Turn Gay than Get married to Your perverting Ass!cool
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by fulfillbill(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:
[b]Lovely and revealing piece by my sister in the Lord....sister Lanicky sexy cheesy

I with like to add something to this rightly speculated obstacles affecting single men from clinching a marriage worthy beautiful lady like me gringrin

1)They are materialistic....Some guys are so materialistic that all they spend the little money they earn on is cloths and shoes,you know that party taking place at Quilox they are the best dressed there

2)Laziness : this point will make me to forever remember my EX,jeeez dude is so lazy,some guys are so lazy they can't even wash their undies. you will see them wearing dirty cloths over and over again,waiting for their house maid girlfriend to come do the laundry for them

3)Unambitious habit : a poor unambitious dude is a very big turn off biko,this days some guys will just be roaming around the street,travelling up and down doing nothing...please how will a lady find them marriage worthy sef. undecided

etc

Guys should try and make some positive changes in 2016 so that ladies can at least see them as husband worthy,because many Nigerian men are not even 1/2 yard husband material tongue tongue cheesy
[/b]

cc lalasticlala

farano

Babe this your font dey pain for eye abi na so life dey take pain you..
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by viclawz(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

All in One "Female".....
is it bad? tongue
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
viclawz:
is it bad? tongue
U wanna get married at 70??shocked
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by vizkiz: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
You're seriously asking me that??

Vizkiz darling, I'd rather Turn Gay than Get married to Your perverting Ass!cool

Esther!!!!! I am a pervert? shocked
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Richiy(f): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Welcomme: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
This thread get future.
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by misspicy(f): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
fulfillbill:

Babe this your font dey pain for eye abi na so life dey take pain you..
My font,not your font.....

e be like say you wan commit suicide untop my font end this year abi undecided
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by shumuel(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kikiki Lol grin
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by NemzySeries(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

All in One "Female".....
ova 100 score ursef using d above listed features in ur post
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by NemzySeries(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
different xcuses by different peepz 4 y D've not gotten married.....im less dan 26, bsc holder & jst passed out frm nysc dis october........but I do av certain tinz I wanna achieve which I kw in abt 2yrs I might wifey any decent godly lady datz ready to settle dwn & make me wanna marry her ova & ova again but 1st I nid a job, a homely apartment & a nice side chick( cool ride probably a C240 benz) & den d nxt tin na to settle + masters wahala on party-time.........aleast mine is understandable I no want make person pikin kon suffer 4 ma hand (Luv is d greatest of all tinz but it doesn't pay d bills)
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
NemzySeries:

ova 100 score ursef using d above listed features in ur post
101....cool
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
vizkiz:

Esther!!!!! I am a pervert? shocked
coolcoolcool
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by lanicky(f): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:
Je Kan Mo grin

cheesy
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by lanicky(f): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

All in One "Female".....

Hehe...funnygrin
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by lanicky(f): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
drnairalov:
we omo yoruba dont want to get married..it is in our DNA

Hello, Yetunde,u missed your period? Better find it cos Funke nd Lanicky just missed hers & Tosin is expecting our baby next month
sad

Egbami o..bros my period no miss oo.
Emi ti mo da nkan mo grin
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
lanicky:
Okay this is a counter thread...grin Ion like it when Niggas try to make we single ladies feel bad. grin

Cc: emusmith. I doff my Okrika hat. grin

So..below are the obstacles that kept some men in the bachelors class throughout 2015.

Unrealistic Dreams: His monthly allowance is 30k, he works as a Clark at Dangote cement store BT he doesn't want to marry anyhow girl, He prefer the likes of...Zara Buhari, Obama's daughter or Nelson Mandela's grand daughter..etc
Dude forgot there's a wide gap between unrealistic dream nd reality.tongue

2• He thinks he can have it all: he's that play boy who is always looking for something better. He wants to enjoy his life to the fullest when his still young before people start to tag him as *CREEPY OLD MAN* tongue

3• He doesn't want to compromise his spiritual beliefs: He knows women can be over spiritual therefore: he won't want to compromise his proffesed faith to placate hers.
JollyJoy nd misspicy pray for him abeg, dude might consider marriage next yeartongue

4• He has confused nd unrealistic expectations:

He's highly confused about the kind of girl he wants. He would love to marry a Beautiful, tall, light skinned, sexy, lively BUT not a talkative, have big nd sexy curves in the right places, hardworking, humble, God fearing, YORUBA girl shuo! You better gather clay make you mould am grin

5•He's selfish nd immature:

He cares about himself only. His girlfriend cones second or third in every option. He can't give but he likes to take from his girlfriend instead. *dudes favorite song is: She no want designer by Davidogrin
He forget or totally ignore things that matters most to his girlfriend but, you dare not forget his birthday.

Biko, how do you expect him to marry? :-/

6• Spiritual attack or cause:

He really wants to get married but, the Pharaoh nd Satanic agents from his father's house has been preventing him.

OR

Bros don rape a 6yr old Binta when he went for National youth service in ABAKALIKI and Mama Binta don swear for am with her left bwest. Abeg, how hr won take marry with that kain curse na? cheesy

Ooops! My battery. This BEDC guy no go bring light? lipsrsealed

Don't mind my typographical error abeg, would modify later.

Cc: Lalasticlala

No 1 caught my interest, if a guy decides to marry out of his league, it's called unrealistic dream but when a lady does the same it's allowed ? care to expand why ? Double standards much
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by vizkiz: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
coolcoolcool

say something. Don't give me that look embarassed
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by fulfillbill(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:

My font,not your font.....

e be like say you wan commit suicide untop my font end this year abi undecided

Beta change before the year runs out...you still have time
Re: Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT by misspicy(f): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
fulfillbill:

Beta change before the year runs out...you still have time
I have changed but any DIOT that tries my patience will be shown the b!tch side of me

now swerve undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Are Wicked: New Type Of Zoning / Who Has Ever Had Sex On The Rug!!! Share Experience.... / If Not For My Wife, I Would Not Have Survived This Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.