Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked (1346 Views)

Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians / APC ‘relocates’ To Edo As PDP Asks Court To Disqualify Obaseki / Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by PassingShot(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
LWTMB, Please see things for yourself. "I can't fit laugh jooor!"

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun make una come see for una self ooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/682106127727898625

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by obinnashady(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
The average Nigerian is a comedian,cos this country is a joke,do sh*t,they will finish u with their mouths.lmao.
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by EdCure: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol grin

PDP should be scrapped ASAP. The party of thieves has no credibility to build on.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by electron: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
this is hilarious....
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by wachakuta(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Useless party. Blood sucking demonns.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by Bolade005: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
PDP is dead and gone to its grave,
Uh Ah
Gone to its grave.

If not for the useless party called People Deceiving Party, we wouldn't even be where we are today. They should just shut up and watch Buhari clean the mess they created.

Party of Looters.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by simonlee(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin Chai! PDP don finally see as e take be on the other side. Them don gentle to point of asking for our ideas.
Them no remember me when them been dey share #Dasukigate money.
Anyways.... Goodluck to them. Lols...
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by ubah84(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
return our money then enter kirikiri. dats d only solution
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by chronos: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mumu youths..they should enjoy their "change" sad
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by PassingShot(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
The most hilarious to me is the tweet by Susan:
Prioritize, what we need is our money first and to see some of you in prison. First thing first.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by EdCure: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bolade005:
PDP is dead and gone to its grave,
Uh Ah
Gone to its grave.
[...]
Party of Looters.
PDP is truly buried already.
The party is not even on life support. It only exist in the dream of Nairaland wailers grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by TimeManager(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wailing endures only for a night but CHANGE comes in the morning. PDP now rebooting their senses, that is what change can do to you.

No Lie Only Truth!
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by DropShot: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
PDP yaf finished and they know it.
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by Bolade005: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
EdCure:

PDP is truly buried already.
The party is not even on life support. It only exist in the dream of Nairaland wailers grin
Exactly.
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by modath(f): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
The curious case of the prodigal son asking to mentor someone about to come into his own inheritance!! cheesy cheesy grin

Squander & waste is all prodigal son knows!
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by fhelihx(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
After a fruitless reign undecided
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by Aufbauh(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Do i need a middle man to contribute to national issues?
Well not the clueless, corrupt and inept men in PDP.

I already have nairaland as a platform to share my views with my country people.
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by DropShot: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
modath:

The curious case of the prodigal child asking
In a normal society, PDP will be disbanded.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by PassingShot(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
DropShot:

In a normal society, PDP will be disbanded.
Hi
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by DropShot: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Hi
Long time brother. How bodi?
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by blazetitov: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Beautiful responses to the evil party.
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by TimeManager(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
PDP has started in tears and their tears will be full. They may continue playing the ostritch when it is obvious the ostritch has come home to roast. #fallofhumptydumpty.

No Lie Only Truth!

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by PassingShot(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Aufbauh:
Do i need a middle man to contribute to national issues?
Well not the clueless, corrupt and inept men in PDP.

I already have nairaland as a platform to share my views with my country people.
It's a sign of desperation. They're looking for ways to make people still trust them despite all they did.
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by simpleseyi: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
I wonder why the new INEC Chairman has not withdrawn PDP certificate of registration and de-register the party. The certificate of registration can then be be given to Pastor Chris Okotie's Fresh Party or Kowa Party.
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by TimeManager(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
I guess the wailing articles Egbere Tv, Breakingtimes, Savingrace..., have been sending to them aint enough, they would extend the honours to their extended families. Waiting to see wailing explosion next year.#happywailingyear.

The Truth!
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by Aufbauh(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
PassingShot:

It's a sign of desperation. They're looking for ways to make people still trust them despite all they did.

Yeah, their antics is DoA & counter productive.
Up till now the PDP cannot phantom why & how they lost the election.
However, it's laughable to hinged the electoral lost on mere media propaganda and sweet talk by the APC then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by funlord(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Why does this party enjoy disgrace?
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
All those people saying PDP is dead are visionless . PDP you think will die may last longer than APC
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by flokii: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
ubah84:
return our money then enter kirikiri. dats d only solution

I tire for them o... i hope PMB has started renovating those prisons for 2016 cos e go bloody

Nigerians are patiently waiting..
Re: PDP Asks Nigerians For Solutions To National Issues, Got Spanked by mazeltov(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Exploit200:
All those people saying PDP is dead are visionless .
PDP you think will die may last longer than APC
thank you used ''may''

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Our New Ooni Telling Miss Unoaku Anyadike / American Wahala: Oya Come Show Your Naija Sense Here / Wike Has Committed Impeachable Offence-amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.