Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

An Ideal Woman (somehow I Think Something Else Prompted The Real Attitude) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Ideal Woman (somehow I Think Something Else Prompted The Real Attitude) (546 Views)

Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) / Fellas You Have $5 To Build Your Ideal Woman / I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Ideal Woman (somehow I Think Something Else Prompted The Real Attitude) by KAYNINI(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Awesome Story Must Read. . . .

Husband comes home drunk and breaks some crockery,
vomits and falls down on the floor...
Wife pulls him up and cleans everything.
Next day wen he gets up he expects her to be really angry wid him....
He prays that they shouldd not have a
fight..
He finds a note near the table...

"Honey..your favourite breakfast is ready on the table,
i had to leave early to buy grocery...
i'll come running back to you, my love.
I love you. ...

He gets surprised and asks his son..,
'what happened last night..?

Son told...,"

when mom pulled you to bed and tried
removing your boots and shirt..
you were dead drunk and you said......

" Hey Lady ! Leave Me Alone...
I M Married !!!

That's True Love...♥
Re: An Ideal Woman (somehow I Think Something Else Prompted The Real Attitude) by Andykruiz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol! Are you thinking what i'm thinking?

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Do Women Want? / , / Pls Is This Friend Zone Or.... ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.