Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 (27301 Views)

FG Releases N1.6bn For States Ravaged By Flood / Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps / Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by sweatlana: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
PtBlank:
And this is the change we voted for?
Yes it is. Change for the worse.
GEJ n24b pmb n39.6b on cars
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Apparently CHANGE is only for the Masses.. let one Government Contract enter my hands again.. angry angry angry
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by ideology(m): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Passingshot am waiting for your defense on this taking into account that buhari got new cars this yeae cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Lyoncrescent: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Shame Sham

What of all the tools and stuff used by GEJ ?

Why are we getting new ones of almost everything ?

This is shocking.

Please kindly google Thomas Sankara. He in my opinion is even greater than Mandela for what he did for Burkina Faso.

He didnt even have an Air Conditioner in his office because in his words "Most of the Burkina Faso People dont have Air Conditioners "

He also made Renault the Government official car as it was the cheapest car then. He led by example and in five years made burkina faso self sufficient.

Drastic times require drastic and cost cutting measures and this breakdown is just sad and tragic.

I voted APC but unless someone can provide a superior logic on why such an amount is needed, i would have to see this breakdown as a disappointment.

Must it even be BMW, Why cant they buy Innosson ?

Funny enough, I work in a Government Agency where all the staff buses are Innosson while the Directors got the latest Toyota Land Cruisers and the General Managers got Toyota Corolla. Wonder why they didnt buy Innosson for everybody grin

11 Likes

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by drss(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
godoluwa:
Passingshot, omenka, NgeneUkwenu, make una cum spew shit as usual
dem still dey chope aisha RICE.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Eluwilussit(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
LaurelP:
and my question is

what happened to Innoson motors?
why BMW?

why not at least encourage made in Nigeria goods.

Innoson is IGBO & IPOB. 5%, you don forget? Bubu will never do anything that will favour the south, especially the SE. cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by princejenks(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Is there malnutrition in the state house to warrant an increase in food bill? Now here is where i have problems with our leaders,they never lead by example or tell me why govt cannot purchase made in nigeria cars for official use?

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by clarity4clear(f): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lying Liars #BudgetofYams

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by francizy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
neocortex:
Buhari banned Nigerians from buying foreign goods, but he is about to spend more than 6 billion Naira(including foreign travels)
on exotic not basic needs.
What a change!

Had to quote this for future reference!

Lovely piece!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by cifutemi(f): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Do you want our president to look wretched or enter Danfo?
Abeg free am

1 Like

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Where are the APC programmed and irredeemable zombies? Where are those who chanted to hoarse the so called conservatism of the Daura president?

Just see the budgetary allocations for the food and comfort of the President? I could only SMH at this disgusting show of insensitivity in the midst of extreme economic hardship.

By the way, BMW don hammer. SMH!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Tonymartins10(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
N3.6b for BMW cars...coscharis about to get richer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Eruditor: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
They'd try to force his hands to get to him to talk or balk. It is living large that he was missing all the while since 1985 that he lived an almost ascetic life despite his exposure to a lot of wealth and resources.

The way some people reason, it is clear why we suffered previous bad governments before him. The same people who tried and retried to predict his ministers, portfolios and his every move.

If you believe this nonsense you need to get your head examined.
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Tonymartins10(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Innoson is IGBO & IPOB. 5%, you don forget? Bubu will never do anything that will favour the south, especially the SE. cry
but he will favour coscharis

1 Like

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by drss(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Eluwilussit:

i bet u if innoson was dangote, dem buari govt for patronize am under d guise of boosting local industries. but because innoson na igbo man, dem go give excuses. Tribalism is d reason why d zoo will never develop. Buari is a confirm tribal bigot.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Lyoncrescent: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
When i heard change i expected a shock therapy to the Nigerian state by Buhari as done by Thomas Sankara. Even though Sankara was a Military man, there are some things he did which i expected of Buhari.

Sankara:

He sold off the government fleet of Mercedes cars and made the Renault 5 (the cheapest car sold in Burkina Faso at that time) the official service car of the ministers.

He reduced his salary and forbade the use of government chauffeurs and 1st class airline tickets.

He opposed foreign aid, saying that "he who feeds you, controls you."

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Imyourex(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
LaurelP:
and my question is

what happened to Innoson motors? why BMW? .

why not at least encourage made in Nigeria goods.
Abi o, I taya for this kontry
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mr President, if i may ask what happened to the renovation that occurred when the mantle was given to you ( i mean the 6 weeks renovation done when you took over) as that expired. You have to come and delineate on all those electrical, installation, light, foodstuff and others to nigerians, occuping over and over again. I pray nigerians will not regret voting these set of people. I dont support any party

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
This calls for real lamentation. I shouted when I saw re same breakdown for the Presidency during last year. The same culture of waste- even greater this time- has been upheld by the hypocrites running mad in the APC.

I see a few APC folks only viewing.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Oma307:
Mr President, if i may ask what happened to the renovation that occurred when the mantle was given to you ( i mean the 6 weeks renovation done when you took over) as that expired. You have to come and delineate on all those electrical, installation, light, foodstuff and others to nigerians, occuping over and over again. I pray nigerians will not regret voting these set of people. I dont support any party

The regret has already started; the wailers are increasing in numbers tongue tongue.....

Must those installations be replaced every year? Back people and maximum comfort....

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by SeverusSnape(m): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:
Modath come and see how Goodluck Jonathan plans to squander our commonwealth come 2016!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

When we warned the gullible masses, they didn't listen.

A stubborn fly always follows the corps to grave.

Enough wailers out there already, although the zombies on Nairaland remain adamant... grin
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by cowgirl9090: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Chai Wailers go finish us today. grin

so you never join in the wailing
abi your eyes never see full?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by francizy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
masseratti:
This coming from the Nation newspaper is a major cause for concern, please President Buhari,this is not the change we desire,if this budget breakdown is true, we are in trouble a very big one at that, currently PDP is dead,and we don't have a vibrant opposition to tackle the APC for now,pressure groups like NLC and students unions are voiceless, we need a clarification on this please,this is daylight robbery if it is true.

When you people were clamouring for a one party state and the death of whoever criticizes Buhari, shey una been chop Buhari love jazz?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Mordyb: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
neocortex:
Buhari banned Nigerians from buying foreign goods, but he is about to spend more than 6 billion Naira(including foreign travels)
on exotic not basic needs.
What a change!
and guess what they going use the forex that the ordinary man can't access with the many nonsense I see daily I can't help but pray God save us from this man lacking in ideas

1 Like

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

When you people were clamouring for a one party state and the death of whoever criticizes Buhari, shey una been chop jazz?

Bro, I've never witnessed any hypocrisy high as this. I've lost total faith in black people. ..... embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by donk552(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Change indeed

1 Like

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
In the midst of poverty and lack, our very primitive rulers continue to seek add obtain indecent maximum comfort.

God will punish APC and its deceit and hypocrisy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by rigarmortis: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Chai Wailers go finish us today. grin

Thats the problem with you ppl, like egift omenka and beremx

You see it as APC vs wailers instead of advocating for the right thing

It shows that like the leaders, the supporters have no ideology whatsoever and are as good as programmed robots defending the indefendable

Why would a president warn ppl of austerity measures but still maintain a lavish lifestyle, how many weapons have been bought before embarking on this shopping spree, so if dasuki is not in jail yet no weapon will be bought.?

And some people will come here and waste time witnessing to the converted

10 Likes

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Emekamex(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sai Baba In PMB we trust to weep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by ZUBY77(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Union of rogues.. You can hold us down for sometime but we will get up someday.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by SeverusSnape(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
ideology:
Passingshot am waiting for your defense on this taking into account that buhari got new cars this yeae cheesy
"which defence... So you didn't know it was 'Jonathan the corrupt' who earmarked that sum for cars?, I trust p00hari to reverse it. " - PassingShot
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Which way Nigeria??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku's Daughter Weds In Yola. Tambuwal, Abdusalami, Bindow Attend / Magu: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Govt., Former Nigerian Leaders Say / Mayweather To Fight Dogara In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.