Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 (27302 Views)

FG Releases N1.6bn For States Ravaged By Flood / Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps / Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Pidggin(f): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mexyz:
Na BMW not BJW... No let bubu DSS come arrest you o... Lol

grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Leke001: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
hmmn!...what a shame;I cry for dis nation
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by akigbemaru: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
BUhari BMW
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
dem wan turn asorock to heaven at the expense of the common man's standard of living. one chance govt, anyways m nt surprised, ya'll voted dem in.
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by amazingspiderma: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
WisdomTank:
So once there is a change of government or change of government officials, there must also be change or renovation of government houses and offices? These people should stop milking this country dry. The furniture that GEJ used during his tenure are not good for the president to use again?
My brother,if you ask me,na who I go ask. I wonder if the military ran the country this way.
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
247notire:
God forbid it bro! Chai, this Daura President has finished us... Inflation may hit double figures by 2016... May God punish all those that voted this moronic dullárd into power. Amen.
pdp people will also do same if given chance to be in power, thers really no saint in nigerian politics. they all double mouthed individuals.
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by nkemjacob2(m): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na so we 1 take start our change? Dis 1 na scam ooooo. C moni wey una 1 spend for cars, na industry una 1 build.... People are suffering....
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Vikings007:
cheesy @DrRiley I wasn't banned..I'm taking a break till next year. smiley hence I closed 2pointsonly.

DrRiley:
Haba
angry angry shocked
Krak grin
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by HXoritz(m): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2015
45Billion 4 this 125Million for that....nor worry very soon nigeria will be managed by the masses...very soon the Masses will detect over its governance....bloody politicians
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Splashme: 3:47am On Dec 31, 2015
darlenese:
A president t that has no policy direction , no vision, no mission , no foresight .........

I pity this country .
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by Krak(m): 5:32am On Dec 31, 2015
Vikings007:

Krak grin

Any New Year chicken?
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by crackhouse(m): 6:03am On Dec 31, 2015
LaurelP:
and my question is

what happened to Innoson motors?
why BMW?

why not at least encourage made in Nigeria goods.

Fellow Nigerians, we've been scammed. Am afraid, its just gonna be another wasted 8 years, only that it's gonna be worse than the others.
innoson is biafran man and a Nigerian.
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by holysaint1(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2015
masseratti:
This coming from the Nation newspaper is a major cause for concern, please President Buhari,this is not the change we desire,if this budget breakdown is true, we are in trouble a very big one at that, currently PDP is dead,and we don't have a vibrant opposition to tackle the APC for now,pressure groups like NLC and students unions are voiceless, we need a clarification on this please,this is daylight robbery if it is true.

bro.. Dis is wia we ve been getting it all wrong..
Ever since i knew my 1's and 2's, its been either apc or pdp. I know, those other unfamiliar party you listed are no where near apc and pdp in terms of funds... But when it comes to restoring back the dignity and sanctity of Nigeria, den apc and pdp are the least party one should think of..
My point is we know how it feels to live under the minimum wage erry mnth.. #theydont.
We know how it feels to be dehumanized unlawfully by the soldeirs in the streets... #theydont
hell, they actually know nothing about the common man and his worries, and yet we allow them to misuse our funds in satisfying their worldly desires at our own peril..
if truely, we're fed up with the wayward pattern of this government.., then we should stand up and do what we ought to have done wayback.
As a nation, we are roughly about 900million in population, therefore with the will-power, backed with resolution, i dnt see anything stopping us from achieving any set goal.
#2nd point.. Anything that's worth doing, is worth doing well.. Meaning we can start the movement earlier than expected.. What am i driving at...? #Orientation.... I was opportuned to be in otuoke when they held their governorship election... And i over heared an aged woman saying"no money, no vote"... mehnn i was shocked..
My point is, the next election is in the next 3yrs and some months... If only we re determined, we can still best this "bloody scammmers" at their own game...
N:B - The outcome of an undergraduate is determined the first day he steps his foot into the university..
I stand to be corrected, bt i believe the media alone is enough to carry out the kind of orientation Nigeria really needs for a re-organised mindset. only if we start early enough.
Although i am not in support of national violence
and its likes.. but we can take a clue from what egypt did in their last national protest...
their strength=unism.... Their goal= new government.. end result=successful..
Am sure we can all attest to the fact that such a movement didnt start in 3,4,5 or 9 mnths.
Therefore, if we re keen in achieving such a feat in Nigeria, we should get to work ASAP.

As for the budget thingy, i guess we are acclimatized with such news.. So its nothing new.

A fine writeup from a pained Nigerian youth. sad
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by gottliebglobal(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2015
I didn't know that we have reached a population of 900 million. grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 by masseratti: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2015
holysaint1:

bro.. Dis is wia we ve been getting it all wrong..
Ever since i knew my 1's and 2's, its been either apc or pdp. I know, those other unfamiliar party you listed are no where near apc and pdp in terms of funds... But when it comes to restoring back the dignity and sanctity of Nigeria, den apc and pdp are the least party one should think of..
My point is we know how it feels to live under the minimum wage erry mnth.. #theydont.
We know how it feels to be dehumanized unlawfully by the soldeirs in the streets... #theydont
hell, they actually know nothing about the common man and his worries, and yet we allow them to misuse our funds in satisfying their worldly desires at our own peril..
if truely, we're fed up with the wayward pattern of this government.., then we should stand up and do what we ought to have done wayback.
As a nation, we are roughly about 900million in population, therefore with the will-power, backed with resolution, i dnt see anything stopping us from achieving any set goal.
#2nd point.. Anything that's worth doing, is worth doing well.. Meaning we can start the movement earlier than expected.. What am i driving at...? #Orientation.... I was opportuned to be in otuoke when they held their governorship election... And i over heared an aged woman saying"no money, no vote"... mehnn i was shocked..
My point is, the next election is in the next 3yrs and some months... If only we re determined, we can still best this "bloody scammmers" at their own game...
N:B - The outcome of an undergraduate is determined the first day he steps his foot into the university..
I stand to be corrected, bt i believe the media alone is enough to carry out the kind of orientation Nigeria really needs for a re-organised mindset. only if we start early enough.
Although i am not in support of national violence
and its likes.. but we can take a clue from what egypt did in their last national protest...
their strength=unism.... Their goal= new government.. end result=successful..
Am sure we can all attest to the fact that such a movement didnt start in 3,4,5 or 9 mnths.
Therefore, if we re keen in achieving such a feat in Nigeria, we should get to work ASAP.

As for the budget thingy, i guess we are acclimatized with such news.. So its nothing new.

A fine writeup from a pained Nigerian youth. sad
I feel you,to be honest,you have later out some solutions but I disagree with everyone of them,the one that is closest to my heart is the Egypt formula but is Egypt or the countries with the Arab springs better off? The answer is no,that they don't know what we are going through? No that's a big lie they know but they chose to ignore,

Here is mine,we have achieved something with the last election, any government /party can be voted out of power,the earlier we let APC know we are disappointed and dissatisfied the better,it's better we all go on strike, down tools than go on the streets to protest and risk our lives because of the security situation in the country.

We Nigerians are so fixated on the central by the time we give our local government councillors, chairmen and Governors heat,they we know we mean business.

China this year cut off all luxury enjoyed by public officials,our own public officials are swimming in luxury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Hints At Increasing Minimum Wage To ₦‎80,000-₦‎100,000 / Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral / Shiite Protesters Chase Away Policemen, Ground Federal Secretariat In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.