Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Why I Got Divorced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Got Divorced (587 Views)

How I Got Divorced On My Birthday (A True Story) / Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage / A Man Got Divorced Barely 2 Months After His Wedding... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Got Divorced by DJBIGGY(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday.

As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute? Got a surprised for you"

"Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked.

End of Diswoision!

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/12/jokes-why-i-got-divorced.html
Re: Why I Got Divorced by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lmao! I bet you were already visualising different styles and angles to Hit her from!
Re: Why I Got Divorced by Jfyzee: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
It's obvious all the witches in your village prepared soup with your picture.

Just can't imagine what you will have to say your family.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Love & Relationship: Habits That Ruins The 'relationship / To Be A Concubine Or 2nd Wife, Which Is Better? / Ladies Need To Answer This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.