Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. (733 Views)

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / Must A Lady Be A Virgin Before She Can Wear A White Gown During Her Wedding? / Lady Goes Braless In See-through White Gown (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by kestino(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
This issue of virgins wearing white gowns and covering their face during marriage, really got me as a guy really thinking.

I remembered that those that are suppose to wear white gown during wedding, are those that have not been bleep at all. but I wonder nowadays, you will see a girl that you know, who have been up and down the beds of our streets guys, wearing shinning white gown, to even top it. the pastors will. announce that thd girl is a decent one. Now is it that the white is for girls, who have abstain, or for girls who have been bleeped, but have not given birth?
Re: The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
I think the white dress is just a wedding thing. It really doesn't mean anything anymore...

2 Likes

Re: The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:
I think the white dress is just a wedding thing. It really doesn't mean anything anymore...

For Your Mind
Re: The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
pinceprinz:

For Your Mind

Ya smiley
Re: The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Ya smiley
cool then wink
Re: The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
So na only virgins fit dey wear wedding gown right? sad op u r wicked!!dont oo say dat again oo grin grin
Re: The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't mind wearing anoda colour than white, I'm not a saint but that's not the reason why I feel white is overrated. This gown looks lovely, classy and unique- my kinda tin

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by osesology(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Everything about wedding is a lie. The vows taken, the white signifying virginity, the man wearing a smile as if everything is alright financially, the height of the girl, even the beautiful faces, all lies. The only two things that are true is her bearing your last name and legal and easy asses to her ``inner chambers'' anytime, anywhere.
Re: The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
OP what colour do u recommend non virgins wear then

Red for the blood that was shed or black for the colour of their hearts grin
Re: The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Suigeneris93:
I don't mind wearing anoda colour than white, I'm not a saint but that's not the reason why I feel white is overrated. This gown looks lovely, classy and unique- my kinda tin

That dress is gorgeous. Is it yours ?
Re: The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP what colour do u recommend non virgins where then

Red for the blood that was shed or black for the colour of their hearts grin

haha for the blood shed, the color of d cloth on Jesus on the Cross of Calvary would do.
Re: The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by cruzita(f): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
that one no be for naija ooo .even person wey deep like well go wear the most glittering gown
Re: The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by MissSlimbody(f): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Church wedding itself is overrated.
I know lots of girls that wore white gowns and were not virgins.

One even gave birth 8months after her wedding.
Re: The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Church wedding itself is overrated.
I know lots of girls that wore white gowns and were not virgins.

One even gave birth 8months after her wedding.
I quite agree with you cool

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

That dress is gorgeous. Is it yours ?

Nah, mocheddah's sis...I wld love to wear smth like dat fr my wedding tho
Re: The Issue Of White Gown During Wedding. by ronald4lif(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
The white wedding gown never had anything related to virgin or non virgins. And I've never read this theory of yours anywhere.

The wearing of white gown was copied by Christians after former Queen of England Victoria wore a white gown to her wedding. It was never said if she (Victoria) was a virgin at the time. Neither did the Christian doctrine said so.

You're just one of the suckers for virgin brides disguising under spurious claims to propagate your (anti-virgin) crusade.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tips That Will Make A Girl Flip For You / Right Or Wrong.. / Is The Art Of Conversation Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.