Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? (60261 Views)

Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / Christ Embassy Church Charging ₦1000 To Attend 31st Night Service / Today Is Christ The King Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Fourwinds: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

you lack basic comprehension skills.
So long their actions are not in violation of the laws of the land, then it's honestly not your business. It's not your money and how people decide to spend it is none of your business.
defending hell.. which laws of d land . d easiest way to mobilize people is using religion..and ur pastors are capitalising on it.. only few can understand this....gullible christians...u will shocked to know on d last day., all ur practices are false

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by dorox(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

you lack basic comprehension skills.
So long their actions are not in violation of the laws of the land, then it's honestly not your business. It's not your money and how people decide to spend it is none of your business.

By your logic it was wrong of Jesus to chase the money changers from the temple since it wasn't his money.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Boeing777pilot: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fourwinds:
defending hell.. which laws of d land . d easiest way to mobilize people is using religion..and ur pastors are capitalising on it.. only few can understand this....gullible christians...u will shocked to know on d last day., all ur practices are false

Bros, please stay consistent with your argument. Stop switching lanes.

1. The money is not yours.
2. They were not forced.
3. It doesn't contravene any law of the land.
4. It's none of your business
5. Don't try to help God do his job, he will handle things on judgement day.

I'm very sure you will be a co judge on the last day so you already know who will be guilty or innocent.

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Boeing777pilot: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
dorox:

By your logic it was wrong of Jesus to chase the money changers from the temple since it wasn't his money.

When studying the Bible, do it in context.
I'm not a bible person but I'm very sure if you read the Bible in other translations than king James, you will find out what really happened then. The original Greek rendering of the word translated as "money changers " is not money changers but translators had to use it.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Fourwinds: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Bros, please stay consistent with your argument. Stop switching lanes.

1. The money is not yours.
2. They were not forced.
3. It doesn't contravene any law of the land.
4. It's none of your business
5. Don't try to help God do his job, he will handle things on judgement day.

I'm very sure you will be a co judge on the last day so you already know who will be guilty or innocent.
I said it.. u have a very low IQ...what is religion and what were u doing at cross over nite...so dey are not related.? how have I deviated.? u lack wisdom..

dats what u do to defend u pastors when they commit astrocities...d words are:: touch not my anointed.,, don't trying help God do His job.. bla. bla bla.

most of ur services are money making venture...

are u telling me offering is not enough.? even some of those ushers dat collect d money steal from it
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Boeing777pilot: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fourwinds:
I said it.. u have a very low IQ...what is religion and what were u doing at cross over nite...so dey are not related.? how have I deviated.? u lack wisdom..

dats what u do to defend u pastors when they commit astrocities...d words are:: touch not my anointed.,, don't trying help God do His job.. bla. bla bla.

most of ur services are money making venture...

are u telling me offering is not enough.? even some of those ushers dat collect d money steal from it

If you are so pained , drag the church before the courts to seek redress for this so called atrocities and stop making noise online. Talk is cheap, walk the talk.

Next year, if God preserves your life, you will be here again to criticize with zero action.

For the records I'm not here to defend any person , If you want to insult any pastor, feel free. That's your problem not mine.

I just have issues with over Sabi like you who feel you have the right to decide what people spend their money on.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Assslayer: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Sorry sir. I'd be more polite. grin

No wahala, Happy New Year bro, wishing you the very best and safest flights
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by dorox(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

When studying the Bible, do it in context.
I'm not a bible person but I'm very sure if you read the Bible in other translations than king James, you will find out what really happened then. The original Greek rendering of the word translated as "money changers " is not money changers but translators had to use it.
You still have not explained anything. Since it was not Jesus money, why did he make it his business what some people were doing in the temple?
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Boeing777pilot: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Assslayer:

No wahala, Happy New Year bro, wishing you the very best and safest flights

Thanks boss.
No hard feelings.
One love!!!

grin
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Boeing777pilot: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
dorox:

You still have not explained anything. Since it was not Jesus money, why did he make it his business what some people were doing in the temple?

The temple was his father's house.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by steady986(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
jared007:
see the way u are complaining more than the members. The 1000 naira is to restrict invitation of people to the auditorium becos of limited space. If u can't pay the token, why not appreoach the other viewing centers? By the way no one is gonna eat their 1000 naira fee. The money realized will be used for the sponsor and support of the ministry.
Continue deceiving yourself. You can't fool God.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by steady986(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
jared007:
see the way u are complaining more than the members. The 1000 naira is to restrict invitation of people to the auditorium becos of limited space. If u can't pay the token, why not appreoach the other viewing centers? By the way no one is gonna eat their 1000 naira fee. The money realized will be used for the sponsor and support of the ministry.
What you're saying in essence is if you can't afford 1k, then you can't be in the auditorium. Like a church for the wealthy and affluent.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by dorox(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

The temple was his father's house.
Jesus is my father, so it is my business when I see gospel pimps using my fathers name to merchandise their false products.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Boeing777pilot: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
dorox:

Jesus is my father, so it is my business when I see gospel pimps using my fathers name to merchandise their false products.

What proof do you have it's your father's house?

How do you certify a product is genuine or false?
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by dorox(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

What proof do you have it's your father's house?

How do you certify a product is genuine or false?

I said Jesus is my father, nowhere did I make claim to a house. Your second question is irrelevant to the discussion at hand, we have already given our reasons why we think Pastor Chris is false. Instead of defending him you questioned our right to challenge a person whom we honestly believe to be a charlatan unfairly profiting from people's thirst for God.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Boeing777pilot: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
dorox:

I said Jesus is my father, nowhere did I make claim to a house. Your second question is irrelevant to the discussion at hand, we have already given our reasons why we think Pastor Chris is false. Instead of defending him you questioned our right to challenge a person whom we honestly believe to be a charlatan unfairly profiting from people's thirst for God.

Whether he's false or not is for God to decide not me.
And for the records, I don't defend any man of God. That's God's job not mine.

My own is that, why should you have a problem with the fact that someone willingly paid to attend a service?

So long as they were not forced to do it and they are happy, then it's honestly not anyone's business. How people decide to willingly spend their OWN money should not concern anyone as long as no law is violated.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by dorox(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

My own is that, why should you have a problem with the fact that someone willingly paid to attend a service?

So long as they were not forced to do it and they are happy, then it's honestly not anyone's business. How people decide to willingly spend their OWN money should not concern anyone as long as no law is violated.

If Jesus could have a problem with people that turned his father's house into a money making business, I don't see why I cannot have a problem with someone that is merchandising the gospel. It doesn't matter if they were forced, after all the people that Jesus chased from the temple did not force anybody to patronise them yet He drove them away.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
jared007:

See your life? embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Fourwinds: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

If you are so pained , drag the church before the courts to seek redress for this so called atrocities and stop making noise online. Talk is cheap, walk the talk.

Next year, if God preserves your life, you will be here again to criticize with zero action.

For the records I'm not here to defend any person , If you want to insult any pastor, feel free. That's your problem not mine.

I just have issues with over Sabi like you who feel you have the right to decide what people spend their money on.

over sabi ke.!!! how did he obtain d money. is it through his house rent or he selle cars...if it is through such means I won't have problem with it but using God's name and His word because he knows dats what people feed on because it entails heaven.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by christemmbassey(m): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
I Am not suprised. "Ndisine ama 'yam urua, urua ayam enye" happy new year brethren!
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by vooks: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Come on bro,
Not every sin and depravity is legislated. In the US, gay unions are recognized but this don't make them right. Fornication is not illegal in Nigeria but this don't make it right.

The question/issue at hand is not the law(s) violated but the anti/un-Christian manner and conduct of the so-called ambassadors of Christ
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Unlimited22: 5:30am On Jan 07, 2016
Some of us may not rili get d concept of sin. Sin is anything u don't do outta real love. Eg smoking or masturbating is injurious to health, and I don't think ull want to injure what u love
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2016
How's tonight going to be?
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by ikorodureporta: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Phoenix619:
How's tonight going to be?

grin plus recession na grin mayb 2k...
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
ikorodureporta:

grin grin grin
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by aalangel(f): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
ikorodureporta:

It's totally free!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters / Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.