Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? (60263 Views)

Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / Christ Embassy Church Charging ₦1000 To Attend 31st Night Service / Today Is Christ The King Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by queenblogger: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Teddeebear: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2015
Onlymewakacum:
Are they paying #1000 to see the Lord Jesus? This is so condemnable why will the church engage in this money extortion?
don't comment on anything you have no clear idea about and stop allowing social media rules your sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Twxyz(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2015
Na WA ooo..... 21st century church, simply means if your broke you can't serve God, Christ embassy church has always been controversial.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by omenka(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2015
South Africa is looking at the possibility of taxing these so called houses of worship that seem to make more money than corporate establishments. I think Nigeria should tow that path as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Wolfbrother(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:
see the way u are complaining more than the members. The 1000 naira is to restrict invitation of people to the auditorium becos of limited space. If u can't pay the token, why not appreoach the other viewing centers? By the way no one is gonna eat their 1000 naira fee. The money realized will be used for the sponsor and support of the ministry.

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by morereb10: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2015
to raise money pal

if you no get, no go
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Zico5(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2015
babajeje123:

Why are you so abusive? Can't you express yourself without using right words? Sorry, I don't have time for little minds like you. You need to encounter Christ.
Encoutet Christ? Do u know the meaning? U re lost indeed if this is ur way of knowing God. My people re lost cos of lack of knowledge. May God show u the right way.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by airsaylongcon: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:
see urself. Is masturbation a sin or the motive behind it? If u masturbate at the hospital to extract sperm 4rm ur penis to test against STD so u ve sinned right? Man judges the outward but God judges the heart. The concept of sin is in THE MOTIVES NOT THE ACTION!

Why would you test for STD in semen when there are numerous and more accurate blood tests?

2 Likes

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Dornix: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2015
jeffooh999:
Pastor Chris is better than amechi,buhari,rochas,etc de re all Bastered!

And so are you
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by curiox007: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2015
Assslayer:

You had better wake up from your illusion before it becomes too late, is it not ur pastor who donated 1 Billion naira to Idahosa university ? And yet he is using ur own 1000 gate fee, tithe and offerings to support his ministry. Or do you want me to burst mega firms owned by your pastor ?
donating to Benson idahosa university to me is part of propagating Gods words and help humanity ,ask your self where the money comes from? oh from heaven? see why cry more than the bereaved? you can keep spending #2million for the table of 4 in olamide's show or Ay live...so religious people don't need more money to move on abi? when they go bankrupt now na una go first Laff their God....idiot

3 Likes

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by lastmessenger: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2015
every christian must realize that God is not found in a building and secondly God is not a tablet that someone gives to you when you are sick. God is everywhere and you are the closest person to His heart. Do not be deceived by these end time pastors

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by captain247: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2015
CAN should address this issue. They are ambassador of Christ but behave in the counterclock wise direction. Jesus Christ never complained over the multitude of people coming to him to be preached the gospel both in the synagogue and in the open field where He preacd the word of God to people.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by refiner(f): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2015
Amberon:
The same pastor Chris that said that Abortion and masturbation are not sins. God's judgement is imminent if they don't repent and change .

he said so
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by airsaylongcon: 11:33am On Dec 31, 2015
slap1:
It's not by force, lest you see it as an opportunity to insult churches. If you don't want it, don't come. Personally, I won't pay #20 to attend. All road leads to Winners' Chapel tonight. Crossing over #FromGlorytoGlory!

Abeg any viewing centre for Ajah Lekki side?
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by prideofscience: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2015
The rich are rich via the poor. Let d xtains be wise...... Seek the poor ur self, u knw dem, those that never beg, but are poor. seek them, assist them......That is de way. I aint give my 1000 Naira to a man with 9billion sad Even God will punish me for that

2 Likes

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2015
omenka:
South Africa is looking at the possibility of taxing these so called houses of worship that seem to make more money than corporate establishments. I think Nigeria should tow that path as well.

Long overdue.

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Assslayer: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2015
curiox007:
donating to Benson idahosa university to me is part of propagating Gods words and help humanity ,ask your self where the money comes from? oh from heaven? see why cry more than the bereaved? you can keep spending #2million for the table of 4 in olamide's show or Ay live...so religious people don't need more money to move on abi? when they go bankrupt now na una go first Laff their God....idiot

School the poor masses cannot attend undecided
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by airsaylongcon: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2015
boofydon:

Lol! Kindly quote a verse in the bible that says masturbation is a sin

While he's at it can you tell me where in the Bible it says that smoking (cigarette O, gbaná o, cocaine) is a sin?
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by ideaz: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2015
Next year someone will seek to score cheap point by recycling this topic again.

I think those that do the payment have their reasons and they are as educated and exposed as we are if not better.

Church has always been a business even Jesus called it His father's business.

One pays 50k for one comedian to derive laughter, another pays 10k to watch football match for 90mins and you have no issues with that but one pays 1k to get his necessary inspiration you now term a fool? I cannot see your wisdom here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by oganology33(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Beg dem 5h now dem go swear say dem no get. But dem dey go contribute 1k add 4 one billionaire account. I'm More Spiritual Than Religious.

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by sleeveless: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=slap1 post=41513677]
How many people masturbate because of lab test?
Those who says masturbation is a sin should back it up with a Bible verse Nd stop this mere speculation
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Amberon: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2015
yesso he did. its online . I think the video is also available on YouTube.
refiner:

he said so
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by saintgwizard(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2015
A church charged 1k as gate fee and you complain - reason, salvation is free.

A club charged 5k as gate fee and you happily pay - reason, it was full of fun.

My point, people should learn to mind their businesses and stop judging the actions or inactions of others by their standards.

I believe those that paid, did that happily and we are here killing ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Amberon: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2015
That you do it doesnt mean its right. You'll know better when its too late.
Menace2Society:
What a junk!Mastubation is never a sin!U sabi pass Jesus
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Meritocracy: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2015
What do you expect when unemployment force a graduate to theology school to become pastor and claiming he answered call of God. One of the reasons for them to pay tax.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by captain247: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2015
CAN should address this issue. They are ambassador of Christ but behave in the counterclock wise direction. JESUS Christ never complained over the multitude of people coming to him to be preached the gospel both in the synagogue and in the open field where He preacd the word of God to people.

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by flokii: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2015
Assslayer:
I'm beginning to get more curious and furious about this , it has been going on for about four years now and people are not seeing anything wrong about it or i say his members are brainwashed to the highest order not to see anything wrong in this. Someone should please call this Christ Embassy church to order, every year they charge people coming to worship with them on the 31st night the sum 1000 naira as a gate fee. In the previous years they sell tickets before the show sorry i mean service, so all who wants to attend the 31st night service must come with their tickets to enter the church auditorium .

But this year they decided to craft another means of collecting this 1000 naira, they made it compulsory for each attendees to purchase an electronic gate pass for 1000naira. My question is , are they going to dance to the melody of a superstar singer or dance to sound of a superstar DJ ? Even the huge yearly program The Experience is free, someone should please call this Loveworld ministry aka Christ Embassy to order, reaping off our gullible citizens.

what do you expect?... afterall you saw embassy

i thought bible said Salvation is free... don't know when Christ started having embassy

d way Christ will deny some of you on judgement day ehnnn... e go too shock una
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by sambiyi(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2015
Assslayer:
I'm beginning to get more curious and furious about this , it has been going on for about four years now and people are not seeing anything wrong about it or i say his members are brainwashed to the highest order not to see anything wrong in this. Someone should please call this Christ Embassy church to order, every year they charge people coming to worship with them on the 31st night the sum 1000 naira as a gate fee. In the previous years they sell tickets before the show sorry i mean service, so all who wants to attend the 31st night service must come with their tickets to enter the church auditorium .

But this year they decided to craft another means of collecting this 1000 naira, they made it compulsory for each attendees to purchase an electronic gate pass for 1000naira. My question is , are they going to dance to the melody of a superstar singer or dance to sound of a superstar DJ ? Even the huge yearly program The Experience is free, someone should please call this Loveworld ministry aka Christ Embassy to order, reaping off our gullible citizens.

brother,no One is forcing you to attend.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by OlujobaSamuel: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2015
imagine how much will be charged if pmb is to visit the church or if oga patapata(Jesus) officially announced that his 2nd coming will be taking place at Christ Embassy, am sure dem no go mind going to hell just to charge the highest price they can.
Even at Antioch, people no pay money before dey see the first set of people called Christians, neither was the Pentecost held in an enclosed abode, beggars were even allowed at the entrance to the Beautiful Gate. Oluwa save your church.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by walyx(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2015
same thing they did last year
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by curiox007: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2015
Assslayer:

School the poor masses cannot attend undecided
is that supposed to be pastor Chris fault? check out some of the charity work they Carry out....u av never mention the rhapsody of reality a dailiy devotional they distribute free? oh the millions copy is printed for 1kobo abi
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by emmalexabl(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:
that's no extortion. Must u worship at the auditorium? If u don't want ur 1000 naira to sponsor the gospel why not proceed to ojo viewing center? You are right am one of the "brainwashed sheep" becos the brainwasing is propelling me 4ward and upward in life.

Please stop tryimg to defend the undefendable.,
Salvation is not to be bought with naira but is free...
Lots of nigerians live below 1 dollar per day...meaning that this your made in christ embassy salvation isnt meant for such people....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters / Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.