Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,538 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo (2168 Views)

Bola Ilori Beaten Up By Political Thugs In Ondo, His Clothes & Underwear Torn / Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Trailer Crushes Car In Ogun State This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by metroparrot: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by ORACLE1975(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Weldone Mr gov
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by phunbyt(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
I really appreciate this ooooo....buh trust me when I say this is just a show off. The Dr Mimiko is an hypocrite, if you think I'm lying come to the local govt I was posted for NYSC and see the shocking state

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by Flyoruboy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Biuriful~!
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by sunkoye: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
nice one.....am itching to know how the inside go be..
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by Erukumakanaki: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
the only way i'll be impressed is if a replica of it is built in every local Govt. of the state angry

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by obinnashady(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
We would have been better.God bless naija.
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by IGBOPRINCE: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
this is exactly how schools in nigeria should be . They still need to make it more advance.

Kudos to the governor.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by tomakint: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is what makes us (Ondo people) unique! I love my State to smithereens. Iroko gba sibe
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by Tolexander: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
tomakint:
This is what makes us (Ondo people) unique! I love my State to smithereens. Iroko gba sibe
how many of such schools are in the state?

What is the situation of other public schools in the state.

Achievement is not prided on a structure!
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by tomakint: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tolexander:
how many of such schools are in the state?

What is the situation of other public schools in the state.

Achievement is not prided on a structure!
You are from which State? cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by Tolexander: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
tomakint:

You are from which State? cheesy cheesy
egbon, e fi iyen sile jare!

AriGBESEsola no give me mouth to talk jare cry
Though he has some better school structures than this.
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by tomakint: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tolexander:
egbon, e fi iyen sile jare!

AriGBESEsola no give me mouth to talk jare cry
Though he has some better school structures than this.
So na Governor name you spoil like that..... cheesy cheesy

Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by emzila(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
WHEN WILL NIGERIAN YOUTHS USE THEIR HEAD? The OPs is not saying this is what Gov. Mimiko has done but he said PDP praises Governor Segun Mimiko and CLAIMING that this is what a typical primary school in Ondo
state looks like. Biko, IS IT TRUE?.
I WAS EXPECTING SOMEONE TO SAY YES AND NAME ONE OR TWO SCHOOLS IN ONDO THAT ARE LIKE THIS OR SAY OTHERWISE BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS STARTED PRAISING OVER UNCONFIRMED REPORT WHILE SOME ARE ALREADY FIGHTING IN THEIR USUAL WAY. NO WONDER JOBS ARE CREATED ON PAPER AS WELL AS PROVISIONS OF INFRASTRUCTURES BECAUSE POLITICIANS KNOW THAT THE YOUTHS WONT READ THE WHOLE NEWS BEFORE THEY START CELEBRATING OR FIGHTING EACH OTHER AS USUAL.
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by blazetitov: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
That's good to know. Kudos to Dr Mimiko, but we need to know the numbers of these new schools compared with the existing old structures.
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by phunbyt(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
tomakint:
Don't make mouth ooo I'm currently serving in your state oooo don't lemme vex and open you guys and your governor's yansh oooo
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by Rollingdice(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
If his children go to that school o will clap for him
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by Fraih(f): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
tomakint:
Gba sigbo ni o undecided
Tell Him to pay the salaries of workers that are pending. angry
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by tomakint: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fraih:

Gba sogbo ni o undecided
Tell Him to pay the salaries of workers that are pending. angry
Gba sogbo You can tell him yourself, you know what, you are beautiful.....

Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by Fraih(f): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
tomakint:

Gba sogbo You can tell him yourself, you know what, you are beautiful.....
Modified. .. Gba sigbo!!!
sad
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by tomakint: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fraih:

Modified. .. Gba sigbo!!!
sad
I know it was a typo.....what about the part B of my post a little acknowledgment would suffice, don't you think so wink
NB: why the strong face this cool evening
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by kart042000(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
the only way i'll be impressed is if a replica of it is built in every local Govt. of the state angry

Each one was built in every local govt of the state, the question is, what happened to the existing schools in the state? They are in a very terrible state, I have been to some on ore (st paul) and holy trinity at Olowo, they are in a state of almost collapsing.

We need to leave politics aside in this country, Awolowo didn't make noise about his legacies yet they live on. Politicians should fear God o
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by Fraih(f): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
tomakint:

I know it was a typo.....what about the part B of my post a little acknowledgment would suffice, don't you think so wink
NB: why the strong face this cool evening
Oh, Thanks.
The strong face is for Iroko undecided
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by tomakint: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fraih:

Oh, Thanks.
The strong face is for Iroko undecided
Good wink oh never mind, Iroko is trying his best dear.....are you from Ondo State?
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by Fraih(f): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
tomakint:

Good wink oh never mind, Iroko is trying his best dear.....are you from Ondo State?
Yes
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by olawalepopoola: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
I live in Ondo state! Although the schools are beautiful, students don't patronise them because the fee they pay is exorbitant! They are called mega schools. Only few of them are in the state. Mimiko the scammer!
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by tomakint: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fraih:

Yes
Wao....do u wanna chat on whatzapp? Few things to discuss if you don't mind....
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by Fraih(f): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
tomakint:

Wao....do u wanna chat on whatzapp? Few things to discuss if you don't mind....
No, i dont sad
Not up for a chat.
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Primary School In Ondo by tomakint: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fraih:

No, i dont sad
Not up for a chat.
Fair enough then, have fun! You and emoticons shaaa.

(1) (Reply)

When Will This Happen In Africa Expecially In Nigeria? / Abia: Tinubu, Okorocha Deny Ikpeazu Access / Photos Of Gov Ayodele Fayose Today At Abuja With Vice President Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.