Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) - Politics (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (97262 Views)

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
BodyKiss:

Thanks for the name correction.

I think the mistake on the Minister's level was from the post you quoted. The ealier list I saw mentioned "Minister of State for Education", the one you quoted didn't. That mistake might not be from the President.

Okay
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by enitiObanke(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. Dude chill. Just wait and see how things unfold,I never told you that today will be the day I will see you?mind you, am not threatening you and I never said I will do anything to you. But what am sure,is you will not be able to say a word when we meet face to face. Karkadamu, walahi it took me only some few days to get information about you and if you think am a bloody civilian like you, then you are in for along thing. Kasan sai angwada akesan nakorai.

Whoever you are, you are a slowpoke!
If we were allowed to own firearms in Naija as obtains in USA who born you well to refer to anyone has a bloody civilian even if you are the chief of army staff.
Empty barrels make the loudest noise,.....you are a nobody.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
enitiObanke:

Whoever you are, you are a slowpoke!
If we were allowed to own firearms in Naija as obtains in USA who born you well to refer to anyone has a bloody civilian even if you are the chief of army staff.
Empty barrels make the loudest noise,.....you are a nobody.
who is this mad man? Are you okay? Ass h*ole
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by TijaniAbu: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2016
Did everybody and nobody notice that President Buhari's so called media chat was restricted to Daily Trust and Premium Times. Premium Times? Premium Times? Premium Times? Of all the available and active print and online media the presidency could only invite Premium Times? For the FIRST media chat of the President of Africa's most populous and most important nation, General Muhammadu Buhari? Is this a signal that Nigeria has gone to the dogs? Or is it a simple revelation that Buhari is the sponsor of the infamous online rag?

No surprise then that Premium Times is pandering to Buhari's vindictiveness and bloodthirsty lust for vengeance by attacking the National Assembly, Nigeria's first and last bastion of democracy, and constitutionally enshrined independent arm of government, in a poorly concealed strategy to promote dictatorship. Buhari should face his work and allow NASS to face theirs. No dictatorship please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode / Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.