Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Buhari Live Media Chat - Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live Media Chat - Questions (936 Views)

Presidential Live Media Chat / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) / Another Case Of Witch Hunt: Buhari LIVE DeZiani Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Live Media Chat - Questions by tempest01(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
1. Vaque asset declaration

when asked why there was no value attached to his assets declaration released to public, his answer was that he has declared his asset many times. - Sir, what is the value of your shares declared at the very least?

2. Persecuting corrupt APC members

His answer was that Nigerians can take them to court. did nigerians take Dasuki to court?

3. Chibok girls when the war has been technically won

His answer was that we are still looking for credible BH leadership to negotiate. - Negotiate a technically won war?

4. Is federal government doing enough in funding the displaced children?

Answer is Gov. Oshiomole is trying for them. Putting the children in schools in benin etc.

5. Shites killings

Answer - The president of iran spoke to me, it happened in one of the cities out of 36states. we have a system of investigation and the military has a system of investigation. i am waiting for reports before i make a statement.

6. How serious do you think this issue is? and the future implication?

Answer - How can you create a state within a state? i am waiting for the enquiry.

7. who will you be expecting this report from? the soldiers who was attacked wont give a balanced report? where is fg enquiry coming from?

Answer - I expect inquiry report from kaduna state government.

8. Technically won war

When i said so, i mentioned why, their capacity to conventionally attack institutions has stopped. And now they resort use of ieds hidden in hijabs

9. Banning of hijabs by countries facing insurgency

Answer:
Metal detectors are used in public places and hijab might have to be banned if this continues

10. Shites issue again

The people of kaduna made press statements that this has been going on for about 20 years.
Go through records what happened during IBB and Abacha regime, it isnt a new thing. but it wasn't this serious.

11. Will you support devaluation of naira?

Answer: No. Personally i don't want to. Nobody new how much nigeria was owning in the second republic during military rule.

There is now downtown in the oil industry and we have debt of 1.5trillion naira. we have to reorganize nnpc to introduce treasurary single account. these are measures we are taking. the insecurity, petroleum downtown are unfortunate. previous budget were over 90% overhead. no power no capital projects, we are in bad shape

12. devaluation of ythe naira....will you approve it (again)
i need to be convinced. devalue against what? dollar? yuan...devaluation occurs in developing countries. we import even tootpick (my youwin proposed project was for toothpick production....scrapped i think).

13 still on devaluation
Let us find out our industries...what raw materials do we have? let central bank fund them with forex. we need power, security, railway. these are our priorities. not people looking for money to import rice.

14. How about those with legit business.
The central bank know better. i know the TSA account will bring money from NNPC, FIRS. look at industries. i have to crosscheck if people with hard currencies are not allowed to withdraw.

15. No transactions abroad...effect on students studying etc

people take many cards and go abroad to withdraw

16. Subsidy and importing of crude
when i was in government, we werent importing...now as i talk, none is working. all the infrastructure have been destroyed. why cant they maintain what they inherited.
by the end of next quater we wont talk about subsidy again.
our priority is to get our refineries working.

17. New refineries
They failed to maintain 4 refineries, pump stations with high price. now you are asking what are we going to do? what did you ask then?

stopping now.....https://www.nairaland.com/2832452/pmb-media-chat-update front page thread

updating

Use #AskBuhari on twitter to @channelstv for your questions
Re: Buhari Live Media Chat - Questions by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
following
Re: Buhari Live Media Chat - Questions by agusedafe: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
AggsggBb

(1) (Reply)

South East Groups Back Pmb’s Anti-corruption War / "Contry First" Olufalaye, Ladoja Ad Yorubas Stand. / FG Loses N470m Daily On Escravos Pipeline Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.