Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

"Contry First" Olufalaye, Ladoja Ad Yorubas Stand. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Contry First" Olufalaye, Ladoja Ad Yorubas Stand. (931 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) / The Bank Deptors Accross D Contry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Contry First" Olufalaye, Ladoja Ad Yorubas Stand. by cornerstone2019: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2016
#MYONEKOBO

*I am stunned that Pa Olu Falae, Rasheed Ladoja et al through their political Parties got 100m each from the funds that was meant to arm our Armed Forces, how sad. But my joy is that not one of my Yoruba brothers has risen in defense of the duo, my Igbo and Hausa kindred should take a cue. We MUST unite and aggregate new moral margins for our Country.

*I am not troubled by the deafening decibel of partisans, I am thankful to God for giving us this moment, what we make of it is a collective, we either choose to right the wrongs, or to defend a sorry past by throwing partisan, regional, and or religious jibes. I have chosen to side with building a Nigeria where greed and graft is shamed and punished. What of you?

*Country First is not idealism but a raging reality that congregates a people at the parlour of patriotism. It takes the Estate to the level where public good is summum bonum. And puts service to all before self. Country First is responsible and responsive leadership defined. To PMB may it always be COUNTRY FIRST.

God Bless Nigeria.

#MYONEKOBO
Prof Chris Nwaokobia Jnr
#MYONEKOBO@CNWAOKOBIAJNR
#COUNTRYFIRST@NwaokobiaJnr
#YESWECAN@CHRISNWAOKOBIA
#THETHIRDFORUM@THETHIRDFORUM
#CHANGEAMBASSADORS@rescuenaijademo
Pin:5588BE17
Pin:5321373D
Facebook: Pundit Dr-Chris

4 Likes

Re: "Contry First" Olufalaye, Ladoja Ad Yorubas Stand. by IamPatriotic(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2016
IF there is one thing I cherish most outside my family, it's my Yoruba heritage, though we're not perfect and there are bad eggs in our midst like in all other ethnicities, but we know how to place a line between moral decadence and ethnic megalomania.

4 Likes

Re: "Contry First" Olufalaye, Ladoja Ad Yorubas Stand. by funmijoyb(f): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2016
Jonathan govt is d worst in Nigerian history..i blamed Obasanjo that gave him power instead of giving it to the North.

obasanjo once betrayed d northern part but they didnt complain

2 Likes

Re: "Contry First" Olufalaye, Ladoja Ad Yorubas Stand. by LadyExcellency: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2016
IamPatriotic:
IF there is one thing I cherish most outside my family, it's my Yoruba heritage, though we're not perfect and there are bad eggs in our midst like in all other ethnicities, but we know how to place a line between moral decadence and ethnic megalomania.

How can we believe this junk you spewed when a known Drug Baron who received clemency from US after forfeiting all proceeds from his drug business is still worshiped in Southwest and APC? If not for plea bargain what would've become of Tinubu today.

All these people mentioned in the Dasukigate are saints compared to Ahmed Tinubu. So stop being clever by half.

Between Pa Olu Falae and Ahmed Tinubu, who is a confirmed criminal?

1 Like

Re: "Contry First" Olufalaye, Ladoja Ad Yorubas Stand. by dammytosh: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2016
We don't defend nonsense in the name of kinsmen.

Whoever loot the nation's treasury must be jailed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Contry First" Olufalaye, Ladoja Ad Yorubas Stand. by StOla: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Indeed! Corruption knows no tribe or religion, but its defence seems to have found a fertile host in some.

1 Like

Re: "Contry First" Olufalaye, Ladoja Ad Yorubas Stand. by IamPatriotic(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
LadyExcellency:

How can we believe this junk you spewed when a known Drug Baron who received clemency from US after forfeiting all proceeds from his drug business is still worshiped in Southwest and APC? If not for plea bargain what would've become of Tinubu today.

All these people mentioned in the Dasukigate are saints compared to Ahmed Tinubu. So stop being clever by half.

I understand your frustration and obsession with Tinubu, that isn't issue at stake now....I'm are if you had objectively read my comment, you'll see phrases like "not perfect" and "bad eggs" but unfortunately, you can't see clearly because you are with a fixed opinion, but also a child of hate...

3 Likes

Re: "Contry First" Olufalaye, Ladoja Ad Yorubas Stand. by kayfra: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
It's our sophistication. Wish the major tribes would follow suit. No gain in supporting the people mortgaging the country's future. No gain. We believe in communal success.

2 Likes

Re: "Contry First" Olufalaye, Ladoja Ad Yorubas Stand. by duwdu: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
LadyExcellency:

You're vermin and a shameless liar. Tinubu was never indicted for any drug-related offense anywhere in the US, much less convicted or pardoned. If you have any credence to self-respect, you will point to just one credible link to a US government agency where Tinubu was ever/is listed as indicted or a convict.

There're several US agencies that keep public records on convicts, even online, yet you won't be able to find any on Tinubu, because it simply doesn't exist. Show us just one, and I promise to produce a response from an arm of the US government that will show it as fake or a forgery.

So, I repeat, you're a nasty liar spreading unjustified hate and false information all over this forum.

Why don't you instead get a decent life? Why this unjustified, morbid hate for anything Tinubu?

Haba!

P34c3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Contry First" Olufalaye, Ladoja Ad Yorubas Stand. by LadyExcellency: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Stop glossing over a known truth. Ahmed Tinubu, the drug baron won't pay you a dime for sycophancy. He is a drug criminal.

How did Former Treasurer Of Mobil and Drug Trafficker Tinubu Acquire His Wealth?

www.nairaland.com/2672321/how-did-former-treasurer-mobil#39116417

duwdu:

You're vermin and a shameless lair. Tinubu was never indicted for any drug-related offense anywhere in the US, much less convicted or pardoned. If you have any credence to self-respect, you will point to just one credible link to a US government agency where Tinubu was ever/is listed as indicted or a convict.

There're several US agencies that keep public records on convicts, even online, yet you won't be able to find any on Tinubu, because it simply doesn't exist. Show us just one, and I promise to produce a response from an arm of the US government that will show it as fake or a forgery.

So, I repeat, you're a nasty liar spreading unjustified hate and false information all over this forum.

Why don't you instead get a decent life? Why this unjustified, morbid hate for anything Tinubu?

Haba!

P34c3

IamPatriotic:

I understand your frustration and obsession with Tinubu, that isn't issue at stake now....I'm are if you had objectively read my comment, you'll see phrases like "not perfect" and "bad eggs" but unfortunately, you can't see clearly because you are with a fixed opinion, but also a child of hate...

1 Like

Re: "Contry First" Olufalaye, Ladoja Ad Yorubas Stand. by duwdu: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Stop glossing over a known truth. Ahmed Tinubu, the drug baron won't pay you a dime for sycophancy. He is a drug criminal.

How did Former Treasurer Of Mobil and Drug Trafficker Tinubu Acquire His Wealth?

It's now very clear you're a simple troll that seeks to be fed and derails threads. No more feeding of you until you can point to a direct US government agency link to support your shameless behaviour.

Sorry, people; now, back to the subject of the thread.

P34c3

(1) (Reply)

FG Loses N470m Daily On Escravos Pipeline Attack / How Olisa Metuh Committed Political Suicide / Photos:Driver Escapes Death As Car Catches Fire On Lekki Epe Expressway Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.