Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache (9748 Views)

Perfume Is Not Permissible For Women In Islam. It Provokes Men's Desire" - Niger / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam / The Catholics Did NOT Invent Islam, It Fought The Heresy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 03, 2016
YourMain:

So does that mean we do things without Gods knowledge ? God knows we're going to sin. God knew Adam and Eve would sin. God wanted them to sin, if he didn't they wouldn't do it. God knows every time we are going to sin and he can stop it. Doesn't that sound more sensible than killing yourself to die for sins ? The fact that we're given free will proves that God doesn't want us to be perfect. If he did he would have created us perfect. And in that case would never have had to die.

Well in that case will God descended in any time soon ? With the unhappy state of the world. Or why hasn't God come around during World War One or World War Two ? Or the amount of children dying in those poor countries ? Are we not unhappy enough for God no ?
Perhaps I could answer you with a question of my own? I'm assuming you are a Muslim. Is there a doctrine of freewill in Islam or do you believe that God controls each and every human action? Because that seems to be where we are talking past each other. As Christians we believe that God does not micromanage us but allows us to make decisions on our own.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Haywhymido thanks for the mention smiley

Lol I'm very familiar with hijab wearing and I wear it sometimes.

But Amin smiley
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Papist:

Perhaps I could answer you with a question of my own? I'm assuming you are a Muslim. Is there a doctrine of freewill in Islam or do you believe that God controls each and every human action? Because that seems to be where we are talking past each other. As Christians we believe that God does not micromanage us but allows us to make decisions on our own.

Of course. I agree that we have free will. But God still knows every action we take before we even think of taking them.

It's a lot more sensible, in my opinion, to have us not sin at all than to commit suicide to forgive us for sins that we ourselves may not even feel bad for.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by BETATRON(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
YourMain:

Of course. I agree that we have free will. But God still knows every action we take before we even think of taking them.

It's a lot more sensible, in my opinion, to have us not sin at all than to commit suicide to forgive us for sins that we ourselves may not even feel bad for.
high five jare ..well said
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

The 'wisdom' is evidenced in 1,400 years of chaos and violence which has ceased to end to this day since the inception of islam. Satan would really be proud of mohamed's legacy. tongue

Look don't take a panadol for our pain please. I love Islam. I am proud to be a Muslim. Your observations are useless to me. What more do you want?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Haywhymido(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
YourMain:
Haywhymido thanks for the mention smiley

Lol I'm very familiar with hijab wearing and I wear it sometimes.

But Amin smiley
lol, i never said u dont. I jst want u to add more knowlege to ones u already av abt it. Hope u gained sumthin sha?
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Annunaki(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nubian113:

Look don't take a panadol for our pain please. I love Islam. I am proud to be a Muslim. Your observations are useless to me. What more do you want?

Poor girl, living in bondage, suffering and smiling undecided
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by BETATRON(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

lol..you probably have nothing else to say

my brother the greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance but the illusion of being knowledgeable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Annunaki(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
BETATRON:
lol..you probably have nothing else to say

my brother the greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance but the illusion of being knowledgeable

That's the exact problem with muslims my brother, they have the illusion they have knowledge yet it's glaring to all that they are the mere victims of the greatest fraud(islam) in the history of mankind.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by BETATRON(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

That's the exact problem with muslims my brother, they have the illusion they have knowledge yet it's glaring to all that they are the mere victims of the greatest fraud(islam) in the history of mankind.
lol..you probably were born into a christian home and haven't taken enough time to reason and make diligent and comprehensive study of christianity using your God given brain and not expecting an illusive holy spirit help you UNDERSTand--that's the peak of laziness

May I tell you why this holy GHOST was invented because christianity is not-understandable,unimaginable and unbelievable

Start by scrutinizing your bible with your head and see how inexplicable it is-
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

And that's their reply. Smh

Free will is my gift from God and with that I CHOOSE ISLAM.

Salaaam. Hope you have an amazing year. Bye

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Annunaki(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
BETATRON:
lol..you probably were born into a christian home and haven't taken enough time to reason and make diligent and comprehensive study of christianity using your God given brain and not expecting an illusive holy spirit help you UNDERSTand--that's the peak of laziness

May I tell you why this holy GHOST was invented because christianity is not-understandable,unimaginable and unbelievable

Start by scrutinizing your bible with your head and see how inexplicable it is-

And have you taken time to do a diligent comprehensive study of the quoran? Cause if you have and you still remain a muslim, you will honestly need to get your head examined.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Annunaki(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nubian113:

And that's they're reply. Smh

Free will is my gift from God and with that I CHOOSE ISLAM.

Salaaam. Hope you have an amazing year. Bye

I understand your predicament my sweet heart kiss I know you don't know any better and even if you did the thought of apotasy laws or being ostracised in society is not very appealing.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by BETATRON(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

And have taken time to do a diligent comprehensive study of the quoran? Cause if you have and you still remain a muslim, you will honestly need to get your head examined.
lol..you really are not worth the time bro eggs have no business dancing on rock

If you are still unable to understand your bible by virtue of you God given sense how will you understand the koran..you're not used to reasoning with you head bro---

It is indeed astonishing how vast majority of youth are sailing in a boat made of clay haven lost contact with the promise of rigorous academics---how can anything intelligent come out from one who doesn't use his CENTRe of INTELLigeNCe

--the church as turned you into a gullible and dependent weakling--since you don't have anything to stand for you sure will fall for whatever the pastor says..how pitiable your state is
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Annunaki(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
BETATRON:
lol..you really are not worth the time bro eggs have no business dancing on rock

If you are still unable to understand your bible by virtue of you God given sense how will you understand the koran..you're not used to reasoning with you head bro---

It is indeed astonishing how vast majority of youth are sailing in a boat made of clay haven lost contact with the promise of rigorous academics---how can anything intelligent come out from one who doesn't use his CENTRe of INTELLigeNCe

--the church as turned you into a gullible and dependent weakling--since you don't have anything to stand for you sure will fall for whatever the pastor says..how pitiable your state is

Done educating this rodent, you obviously have nothing tangible to say thus you resort to semantics to obfuscate issues. Nonsense worshipper of a mad paedophile. tongue
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

I understand your predicament my sweet heart kiss I know you don't know any better and even if you did the thought of apotasy laws or being ostracised in society is not very appealing.

Don't patronise me you slowpoke. Get off my mentions now.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

Done educating this rodent, you obviously have nothing tangible to say thus you resort to semantics to obfuscate issues. Nonsense worshipper of a mad paedophile. tongue

You and your kind are terrorists. You have no respect or reason. When I kick you in your mouth you gonna blame Islam. Bye child.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is beautifully put. Thank you. I wanna chat more so please be patient with me until the evening. smiley

T
malvisguy212:
what is the glad tiding muhammed bring ? Their is NO verse in the quran that promote unconditional love for both the believers and the unbelievers , if their is any, I challenge any muslims to bring forth it, the quran say allah hate sinners . In the bible, God first love us before He send his only son to die for us, it is the lust of the flesh that is attracting you not the word of God, the plan of salvation islam, deny it, can you boasts of your holiness is sufficient to make heaven ? How is the remission of sin done in islam ? I created a thread for this and the muslims complained that the thread be close, let me just give you some here.

Surah 4:30-31, Whoso doeth that
(evil deeds) through aggression and
injustice, We shall cast him into Fire,
and that is ever easy for Allah. If ye
AVOID THE GREAT (THINGS) WHICH YE ARE FORBIDDEN, We will remit from you
your evil deeds and make you enter at
a noble gate.

Satanic deception. This clearly implies that Allah will only send you to hell for great sins. Small sins, like lusting over a belly dancer will be ignored, you just have to avoid the great sin .

Koran, Sura 6:120, Forsake the
outwardness of sin and the inwardness
thereof. Lo! those who garner sin will
be awarded that which they have
earned.

So there is Hell to pay for great sins, but
the small sins will be overlooked if the
great ones are not committed. We also
see that sin is to be forsaken, is this the glad tiding you are talking about ?

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, nor to guide
you.” (Khalifa)

Do you really understand the gravity of
Muhammad’s statement when he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to
bring you to the Right Path”? Is it not a
prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Empiree: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nubian113:

You and your kind are terrorists. You have no respect or reason. When I kick you in your mouth you gonna blame Islam. Bye child.
lol. ...you are feeling the heat yet?.

We know them long ago. They are people with eyes but can't see. They are just like brainless cattle.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by malvisguy212: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nubian113:
This is beautifully put. Thank you. I wanna chat more so please be patient with me until the evening. smiley

T
if you want to follow religion pattern, you will be lost and confused, focus on Jesus, and I assured you heaven is not far from you. Jesus say come to me and I will give you rest, its seems like Jesus know , religion will bring confusion that why He want you to focus on Him. Muhammed never encounter God face to face, he received his message through an angel, this angel claims to be Gabriel, but in reality, it was not Gabriel, Gabriel appeared to Mary ,Zakaria and many people, the first word Gabriel say is "FEAR NOT" but after 600 years He appeared to muhammed with violence character,it was muhammed wife who convinced him , he was a prophet, muhammed even admits he was being possessed by jinn. I created topics on this and the mod ban me and deleted my topics.

Most religions say Jesus was a great teacher or prophet. So focus on that great teacher. Until you do, God will
remain a blur. Consider a worst- case scenario. Suppose another religion were right and instead of following that religion, I became a Christian. Many
religions would say the Christian life is reasonably moral. So,according to them,
although I would miss top spot, my life after death would be fairly comfortable. A few claim that if I ignored their religion, after death I'll cease to exist. I
can handle that. Some say I'd get another chance through reincarnation.
That's not too bad. But, relative to almost all religions, Jesus increased the
stakes enormously. If he is right and I ignore him, the consequences are unthinkable. In addition, unlike most other religions,Jesus leaves his believers certain that they will enter heaven. Other religions typically place so many
requirements on their adherents before they could be considered worthy of heaven that their followers endure a
lifetime of uncertainty as to whether they have met those requirements.

To determine if Jesus' teaching is from God requires divine insight. Whether God grants a person this spiritual
understanding hinges on a single factor. That critical factor, said Jesus, is your willingness to obey God (John 7:17). Why
should God brother to open your eyes to spiritual truth if you are unwilling to respond to that truth? Yet, few of us are
prepared to pay that price. It involves a willingness to relinquish our hopes and
dreams for the future, to forego our pet sins and anything else God may ask.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Annunaki(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nubian113:

Since when did non muslims become terrorists tongue
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Empiree: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Annunaki:

Since when did non muslims become [size=20pt]terrorists[/size] tongue
What is definition @bolded?
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Annunaki(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2016
Empiree:
What is definition @bolded?

True Muslims tongue
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Bosch10(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2016

Lool really ?

But he gave his life to Christ too and he's very rude...
But how do you get to know if he is truly born again
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by guyXander(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2016

I don't believe God has a son sorry.

I could never understand how God could have himself and call himself his son and himself a father. A father of himself and a son of himself.

It has a name. It's called a mysterymystery undecided
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by guyXander(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2016

So one person is a father and a son ? lipsrsealed

And the holy spirit.
Three persons in one God
The Holy Trinity.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by guyXander(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2016

Lol Jesus was not a word. He was a person.
"In the beginning was the Word, and Word was with God, and the Word was God" John 1:1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? / Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly / The Prayer That Repairs Your Body - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.