Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,359 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache (9747 Views)

Perfume Is Not Permissible For Women In Islam. It Provokes Men's Desire" - Niger / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam / The Catholics Did NOT Invent Islam, It Fought The Heresy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 31, 2015
Yourmain
Why are you still awake?
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 31, 2015
Asaaalam upon you and your household grin

I'm a proud Muslim undecided

Why evils though sad

I couldn't bring myself to read it in case I cry

Joel3:
Muslims begin moving to non-Muslim countries in increasing numbers and the beginning of cultural conflicts are visible, though often subtle. First migration wave to non-Muslim “host” country. Appeal for humanitarian tolerance from the host society. Attempts to portray Islam as a peaceful & Muslims as victims of misunderstanding and racism (even though Islam is not a ‘race’). High Muslim birth rate in host country increase Muslim population. Mosques used to spread Islam and dislike of host country & culture. Calls to criminalize “Islamophobia” as a hate crime. Threatened legal action for perceived discrimination. Offers of “interfaith dialogue” to indoctrinate non-Muslims.

STAGE 2: CONSOLIDATION OF POWER
Muslim immigrants and host country converts continue demands for accommodation in employment, education, social services, financing and courts. Proselytizing increases; Establishment and Recruitment of Jihadi cells. Efforts to convert alienated segments of the population to Islam. Revisionist efforts to Islamize history. Efforts to destroy historic evidence that reveal true Islamism. Increased anti-western propaganda and psychological warfare. Efforts to recruit allies who share similar goals (communists, anarchists). Attempts to indoctrinate children to Islamist viewpoint. Increased efforts to intimidate, silence and eliminate non-Muslims. Efforts to introduce blasphemy and hate laws in order to silence critics. Continued focus on enlarging Muslim population by increasing Muslim births and immigration. Use of charities to recruit supporters and fund jihad. Covert efforts to bring about the destruction of host society from within. Development of Muslim political base in non-Muslim host society. Islamic Financial networks fund political growth, acquisition of land. Highly visible assassination of critics aimed to intimidate opposition. Tolerance of non-Muslims diminishes. Greater demands to adopt strict Islamic conduct. Clandestine amassing of weapons and explosives in hidden locations. Overt disregard/rejection of non-Muslim society’s legal system, culture. Efforts to undermine and destroy power base of non-Muslim religions including and especially Jews and Christians.

STAGE 3: OPEN WAR w/ LEADERSHIP & CULTURE
Open violence to impose Sharia law and associated cultural restrictions; rejection of host government, subjugation of other religions and customs. Intentional efforts to undermine the host government & culture. Acts of barbarity to intimidate citizens and foster fear and submission. Open and covert efforts to cause economic collapse of the society. All opposition is challenged and either eradicated or silenced. Mass execution of non-Muslims. Widespread ethnic cleansing by Islamic militias. Rejection and defiance of host society secular laws or culture. Murder of “moderate” Muslim intellectuals who don’t support Islamization. Destruction of churches, synagogues and other non-Muslim institutions. Women are restricted further in accordance with Sharia law. Large-scale destruction of population, assassinations, bombings. Toppling of government and usurpation of political power. Imposition of Sharia law

STAGE 4: Totalitarian ISLAMIC “THEOCRACY” Islam becomes the only religious-political-judicial-cultural ideology. Sharia becomes the “law of the land. All non-Islamic human rights cancelled. Enslavement and genocide of non-Muslim population. Freedom of speech and the press eradicated. All religions other than Islam are forbidden and destroyed. Destruction of all evidence of non-Muslim culture, populations and symbols in country (Buddhas, houses of worship, art, etc). Non-Muslims are considered Najis (unclean) on same level as human excrement, pigs, and dogs according to Islam. In Islamic law all Non-Muslims are inherently guilty of committing the crime of not believing in Allah, which is punishable by death. According to Islam all Non-Muslim women are the property and right hand possessions of Muslim men to be used as Melk al-Yamin (sex slaves) by Muslim men. According to Islam all Non-Muslim lands are Dar ul-Harb (land of war) countries that are to be attacked until they are conquered by Islam. According to Islam the whole world belongs to Islam, the Kufar (infidels) have no right to exist on Allah's Earth. Muslims will bring up Crusades to make Christians feel guilty or pretend to be Non-Muslims defending Islam, this is called Taquiyya or Kitman which is lying to the infidel to further the cause of Islam. Muslims killed by infidels while waging Jihad on infidels are considered Shahids (martyrs) and will have the highest place in Jannat (heaven) according to Islam. In fact being a Shahid is the only guaranteed way to get into heaven, for everyone else it is a gamble. STOP ISLAM NOW, SAVE THE WORLD!
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 31, 2015
blublahd:
Yourmain
Why are you still awake?

I had a spiced chai latte cheesy
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

I had a spiced chai latte cheesy
Were you planning on reading?
FYI, I had to Google what that was. tongue
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 31, 2015
blublahd:

Were you planning on reading?
FYI, I had to Google what that was. tongue

It's the best thing in the world tongue are you a coffee drinker ?

I don't usually read at night. You ?
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

It's the best thing in the world tongue are you a coffee drinker ?

I don't usually read at night. You ?
I don't read at night too. Am more of a morning person.
I don't know if Nigeria's Nescafe qualifies, but yeah. The last time I drank a different brand, Maxwell, I kept shaking. Obviously I had too much no milk nor sugar. It was quite frightening. .. embarassed
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2015
blublahd:

I don't read at night too. Am more of a morning person.
I don't know if Nigeria's Nescafe qualifies, but yeah. The last time I drank a different brand, Maxwell, I kept shaking. Obviously I had too much no milk nor sugar. It was quite frightening. .. embarassed

Mhm maxwell house make good coffee too. Hahahaha could you feel your heart literally pounding out of your chest ? You should have a double shot espresso. You will not sleep.

Mhm I don't read in the morning either. I read in the evenings. It's so relaxing.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Mhm maxwell house make good coffee too. Hahahaha could you feel your heart literally pounding out of your chest ? You should have a double shot espresso. You will not sleep.
I did not even know what to do, just sat there restless. I thought tea was to UK, coffee to the americans?

Mhm I don't read in the morning either. I read in the evenings. It's so relaxing.
That's nice.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 31, 2015
blublahd:

I did not even know what to do, just sat there restless. I thought tea was to UK, coffee to the americans?

That's nice.

And alcohol for the Irish grin

Hahahaha I think coffee is pretty universal now to be honest. Iced tea is the more American thing if I remember Correctly even though it's become very popular around now.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

And alcohol for the Irish grin
Really? I thought that would be the Russians.
An Garri to Nigerians.

Hahahaha I think coffee is pretty universal now to be honest. Iced tea is the more American thing if I remember Correctly even though it's become very popular around now.

Is there anything American the world does not want to catch up to?
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2015
blublahd:

Really? I thought that would be the Russians.
An Garri to Nigerians.

Is there anything American the world does not want to catch up to?

Hahahaha. The Irish are famous for their drink tongue

Lol yes. Their obesity grin
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Hahahaha. The Irish are famous for their drink tongue

Lol yes. Their obesity grin
Oh you certainly got that right. cheesy
Do the Irish have an indigenous drink of theirs? Like vodka to Russia, Hennessy to France, Crystal to Russia ?
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 31, 2015
blublahd:

Oh you certainly got that right. cheesy
Do the Irish have an indigenous drink of theirs? Like vodka to Russia, Hennessy to France, Crystal to Russia ?

Guinness cheesy
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by kuss: 2:14am On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Lol Jesus was not a word. He was a person.

Yes jesus was the word that became a person

John 1:1, 14
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us

Read the above scriptures carefully and Ask God to give you understanding
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah smiley. I know right shocked

Don't you ever talk about my parents.

Why reason?. Who's crazy now!!! grin

wink
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Empiree: 2:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Temilenu:

Please shut your mouth you silly girl. If you don't know what to say just shut your mouth. I have been watching you on this forum going from thread to thread acting like you are the wisest person. You are very stupiid. What does someone like you know? You think this is romance section. I only pity your parents who raised a waste like you. Iranu.
wow. ...easy man. Did she steal your thing to deserve this harsh comment?. She asked legitimate questions. Na wa ooo. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 31, 2015
kuss:

Yes jesus was the word that became a person

John 1:1, 14
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us

Read the above scriptures carefully and Ask God to give you understanding

No offence but that doesn't make sense at all to me. How can the word be with God if God was the word. If Jesus was the word and God is Jesus then God is the word.

Then it's still back to my same question how is one person a father and a son ? Or how is the word with someone If the person is the word ?

I'm sorry if I seem rude. I'm not being rude. I'm just being inquisitive.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113:

Why reason?. Who's crazy now!!! grin

wink

Lol my gehl I cannot even start with that one. grin tongue
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Lol my gehl I cannot even start with that one. grin tongue

Lol and the irony of it all is the topic grin

Say no more hun, are you really a muslimah? lipsrsealed
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113:

Lol and the irony of it all is the topic grin

Say no more hun, are you really a muslimah? lipsrsealed

Hahaha I swear.

Yes I am! smiley

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Empiree: 3:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Temilenu:

I would speak about your parents anyhow I like. I would even like to meet them to know the kind of people that raised a waste like you. Maybe their own parents failed in raising them well and that's why they couldn't raise their own daughter right.
Your very rude man. She pled to you to stop bringing her parents into this but you care not. Haba, weiting she do you self?

@YourMain, dont take it personal. I think he's trying to get to you but doesnt know how. grin So he's frustrated and wanted to talk to you by any means necessary grin

He's probably learning how to 'toast' woman for the first time undecided
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Empiree:
Your very rude man. She pled to you to stop bringing her parents into this but you care not. Haba, weiting she do you self?

@YourMain, dont take it personal. I think he's trying to get to you but doesnt know how. grin So he's frustrated and wanted to talk to you by any means necessary grin

Lol thank you. I'm not even mad to be honest. His comments say a lot more about how he was raised than how I was raised.

I don't even see how this is trying to "toast" someone.

Thank you for standing up for me! It's very much appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Guinness cheesy
Oh yeah... Totally forgot.
Do you drink?
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Thank you for standing up for me! It's very much appreciated.
My bad. sad
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by kuss: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

No offence but that doesn't make sense at all to me. How can the word be with God if God was the word. If Jesus was the word and God is Jesus then God is the word.

Then it's still back to my same question how is one person a father and a son ? Or how is the word with someone If the person is the word ?

I'm sorry if I seem rude. I'm not being rude. I'm just being inquisitive.
As i said earlier it is a mystery

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

God, spirit of God (Holy Spirit) and word of God (Jesus) are the same but in different manifestations.

Just like the sun - you see the light and also feel the heat all coming from the sun
Simple analogy
God is the sun
Jesus is the light
Holy Spirit is the heat

It is a mystery
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Empiree:

I'm actually shocked myself. It seemed so personal an attack. What's wrong with people these days grin cheesy grin
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by BETATRON(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

I don't believe God has a son sorry.

I could never understand how God could have himself and call himself his son and himself a father. A father of himself and a son of himself.

---and FINALLY SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR HIMSELF---like seriously? This is stranger than fiction

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2015
blublahd:

Oh yeah... Totally forgot.
Do you drink?

No no no lol I like my kidney lol no alcohol for me tongue
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2015
kuss:

As i said earlier it is a mystery

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

God, spirit of God (Holy Spirit) and word of God (Jesus) are the same but in different manifestations.

Just like the sun - you see the light and also feel the heat all coming from the sun
Simple analogy
God is the sun
Jesus is the light
Holy Spirit is the heat

It is a mystery

Ehm. Light and heat are different things with different functions. They're not the same in Anyway.

Anyways, it's a mystery. Thank you for breaking it down. I think I prefer the more simpler understandable version.

Thank you!
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2015
BETATRON:
---and FINALLY SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR HIMSELF---like seriously? This is stranger than fiction

Well technically Jesus died to save our sins not Gods.

I just think it's a bit weird that God died. So the three days that It took Jesus to rise up to heaven who had control of the world ? Why didn't everything just collapse ? And it's weird how "ordinary" Jesus was. He was another complete human like ourselves. The Almighty used the bathroom undecided
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2015
DarkAngel86:

I'm actually shocked myself. It seemed so personal an attack. What's wrong with people these days grin cheesy grin

I swear! I don't even know the guy eh
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2015
blublahd:

My bad. sad

Lol it's okay tongue

I'm pretty sure whiskey is Irish too tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Untold Story About CHERUBIM And SERAPHIM CHURCH By Bolaji Jethro Ajibola / Can Nigeria Be Better Off, If Our Leaders Swears By Our Ancient Deities / My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.