Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache (9736 Views)

Perfume Is Not Permissible For Women In Islam. It Provokes Men's Desire" - Niger / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam / The Catholics Did NOT Invent Islam, It Fought The Heresy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Annunaki(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

I swear! I don't even know the guy eh

Maybe he wan marry you grin
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

No no no lol I like my kidney lol no alcohol for me tongue
Cool.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
blublahd:

Cool.

Woah! Was that supposed to be cold ?
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Woah! Was that supposed to be cold ?
I do not follow.. Could you please clarify?
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Lol it's okay tongue

I'm pretty sure whiskey is Irish too tongue
smiley
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Empiree: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
DarkAngel86:

I'm actually shocked myself. It seemed so personal an attack. What's wrong with people these days grin cheesy grin
He's probably a loner and bored.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

So one person is a father and a son ? lipsrsealed
the thing self taya me
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by true2god: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Joel3:
Muslims begin moving to non-Muslim countries in increasing numbers and the beginning of cultural conflicts are visible, though often subtle. First migration wave to non-Muslim “host” country. Appeal for humanitarian tolerance from the host society. Attempts to portray Islam as a peaceful & Muslims as victims of misunderstanding and racism (even though Islam is not a ‘race’). High Muslim birth rate in host country increase Muslim population. Mosques used to spread Islam and dislike of host country & culture. Calls to criminalize “Islamophobia” as a hate crime. Threatened legal action for perceived discrimination. Offers of “interfaith dialogue” to indoctrinate non-Muslims.

STAGE 2: CONSOLIDATION OF POWER
Muslim immigrants and host country converts continue demands for accommodation in employment, education, social services, financing and courts. Proselytizing increases; Establishment and Recruitment of Jihadi cells. Efforts to convert alienated segments of the population to Islam. Revisionist efforts to Islamize history. Efforts to destroy historic evidence that reveal true Islamism. Increased anti-western propaganda and psychological warfare. Efforts to recruit allies who share similar goals (communists, anarchists). Attempts to indoctrinate children to Islamist viewpoint. Increased efforts to intimidate, silence and eliminate non-Muslims. Efforts to introduce blasphemy and hate laws in order to silence critics. Continued focus on enlarging Muslim population by increasing Muslim births and immigration. Use of charities to recruit supporters and fund jihad. Covert efforts to bring about the destruction of host society from within. Development of Muslim political base in non-Muslim host society. Islamic Financial networks fund political growth, acquisition of land. Highly visible assassination of critics aimed to intimidate opposition. Tolerance of non-Muslims diminishes. Greater demands to adopt strict Islamic conduct. Clandestine amassing of weapons and explosives in hidden locations. Overt disregard/rejection of non-Muslim society’s legal system, culture. Efforts to undermine and destroy power base of non-Muslim religions including and especially Jews and Christians.

STAGE 3: OPEN WAR w/ LEADERSHIP & CULTURE
Open violence to impose Sharia law and associated cultural restrictions; rejection of host government, subjugation of other religions and customs. Intentional efforts to undermine the host government & culture. Acts of barbarity to intimidate citizens and foster fear and submission. Open and covert efforts to cause economic collapse of the society. All opposition is challenged and either eradicated or silenced. Mass execution of non-Muslims. Widespread ethnic cleansing by Islamic militias. Rejection and defiance of host society secular laws or culture. Murder of “moderate” Muslim intellectuals who don’t support Islamization. Destruction of churches, synagogues and other non-Muslim institutions. Women are restricted further in accordance with Sharia law. Large-scale destruction of population, assassinations, bombings. Toppling of government and usurpation of political power. Imposition of Sharia law

STAGE 4: Totalitarian ISLAMIC “THEOCRACY” Islam becomes the only religious-political-judicial-cultural ideology. Sharia becomes the “law of the land. All non-Islamic human rights cancelled. Enslavement and genocide of non-Muslim population. Freedom of speech and the press eradicated. All religions other than Islam are forbidden and destroyed. Destruction of all evidence of non-Muslim culture, populations and symbols in country (Buddhas, houses of worship, art, etc). Non-Muslims are considered Najis (unclean) on same level as human excrement, pigs, and dogs according to Islam. In Islamic law all Non-Muslims are inherently guilty of committing the crime of not believing in Allah, which is punishable by death. According to Islam all Non-Muslim women are the property and right hand possessions of Muslim men to be used as Melk al-Yamin (sex slaves) by Muslim men. According to Islam all Non-Muslim lands are Dar ul-Harb (land of war) countries that are to be attacked until they are conquered by Islam. According to Islam the whole world belongs to Islam, the Kufar (infidels) have no right to exist on Allah's Earth. Muslims will bring up Crusades to make Christians feel guilty or pretend to be Non-Muslims defending Islam, this is called Taquiyya or Kitman which is lying to the infidel to further the cause of Islam. Muslims killed by infidels while waging Jihad on infidels are considered Shahids (martyrs) and will have the highest place in Jannat (heaven) according to Islam. In fact being a Shahid is the only guaranteed way to get into heaven, for everyone else it is a gamble. STOP ISLAM NOW, SAVE THE WORLD!
Good write-up. Islam is an arab criminal organization operating as a religion. Its purpose is to colonize the whole-world at all cost, even with lies and violence.

The history of islam is fraught with blood-shed from the time of mohammed to the time of the khalifas. All the 2nd to the 5th khalifa were murdered in multiple coup plots on who to lead the islamic world. The shia and the sunnis also fought a bloody war of karballa on who to succeed the islamic prophet (after his death) which led to the death of mohammed's grand children, hussein and hassan ibn ali.

Islam is the most dangerous and most successful arab criminal export to mankind, masquerading as a religion.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by malvisguy212: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

I'm a Muslim.
I love Jesus too smiley
Do you know the reply Jesus will give you ?
John 14:15 IF you love Me, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
Do you know the reply Jesus will give you ?

John 14:15
IF you love Me, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.

What commandments are these ?

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by malvisguy212: 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

What commandments are these ?
it call Grace. You muslims implement sharia law, in this law, a sinner can judge a sinner by sentencing him or her to death, Jesus say " he who is without sin should cast the first stone" can any of this muslims judges claims to never have commit sin ? You ignored the grace of God by implementing sharia law.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Empiree: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
it call Grace.
Keep deceiving yourself

You muslims implement sharia law, in this law, a sinner can judge a sinner by sentencing him or her to death, Jesus say " he who is without sin should cast the first stone" can any of this muslims judges claims to never have commit sin ? You ignored the grace of God by implementing sharia law.
What nonsense! This was explained to you early this year. The story @underlined was a set up. Jesus(p) was not passing the Law (Grace as you called it). Rather he knew he was being set up and the woman brought fourth (to him) for judgement most likely did not commit the sin she was accused. Jesus(p) knew. Thats why he said @underlined. If the woman indeed committed adultery, Jesus would have passed the Law (Leviticus 20:10, Deuteronomy 22:22).

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by BETATRON(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
it call Grace. You muslims implement sharia law, in this law, a sinner can judge a sinner by sentencing him or her to death, Jesus say " he who is without sin should cast the first stone" can any of this muslims judges claims to never have commit sin ? You ignored the grace of God by implementing sharia law.
lol..maybe you should place your argument before the legislative court and that they should allow corrupt criminals walk free and plaque the nation with corruption

Imagine what would have happened if adolf hitler wasn't brought to order, and we say "let he who hasn't sin cast the first stone" allow Him to enjoy the grace

4 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by malvisguy212: 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
BETATRON:
lol..maybe you should place your argument before the legislative court and that they should allow corrupt criminals walk free and plaque the nation with corruption

Imagine what would have happened if adolf hitler wasn't brought to order, and we say "let he who hasn't sin cast the first stone" allow Him to enjoy the grace

you talk like this because you are the natural man, the natural man received not the thing of the spirit. Their are physical law and the moral law of God, the muslims support sharia law with quranic verse.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by malvisguy212: 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
Empiree:
Keep deceiving yourself

What nonsense! This was explained to you early this year. The story of @underlined was a set up. Jesus(p) was not passing the Law (Grace as you called it). Rather he knew he was being set up and the woman brought fourth (to him) for judgement most likely did not commit the sin she was accused. Jesus(p) knew. Thats why he said @underlined. If the woman indeed committed adultery, Jesus would have passed the Law (Leviticus 20:10, Deuteronomy 22:22).
what
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by BETATRON(m): 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
you talk like this because you are the natural man, the natural man received not the thing of the spirit. Their are physical law and the moral law of God, the muslims support sharia law with quranic verse.
yes because islam is a universal religion and encompasses all spares of life---and logic/justice demands that protect the citizens against corruption and some evil minded few

Natural man.? Yeah I am the carnal and natural one

By things of the spirit you mean allowing a criminal to walk free?elucidate please

5 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by malvisguy212: 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
BETATRON:
yes because islam is a universal religion and encompasses all spares of life---and logic/justice demands that protect the citizens against corruption and some evil minded few

Natural man.? Yeah I am the carnal and natural one

By things of the spirit you mean allowing a criminal to walk free?elucidate please

will it be fair if a sinner condemned an adulterous man or woman to death ? Forgiveness is strange to muslims.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Empiree: 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
what
You read me well, buddy.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Empiree: 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
will it be fair if a sinner condemned an adulterous man or woman to death ? Forgiveness is strange to muslims.
you dont get it, do you?.

Okay, should nija govt forgo corrupt officials just because the govt itself is sinner?
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by malvisguy212: 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Empiree:

Okay, should nija govt forgo corrupt officials just because the govt itself is sinner?
ofcourse not, We are talking about the moral law of God and not the physical law or our natural law.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by malvisguy212: 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Empiree:
You read me well, buddy.
you misinterpret rubbish.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by BETATRON(m): 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
forgiveness isn't strange to muslims...justice demand you do what is right

The one who give the law in sharia is some1 with overwhelming piety and spirituality whose piety has reached such a level that he is perceived as perfect in the eyes of carnal men like ME not a crooked criminal who endangers the future of the nation

Like I said justice demand that you do what is right..for instance a lecturer giving both the unserious and serious student equal grades cause he wants them to enjoy the so called GRACE

The grace is for does who merit it...come to think of it why hasn't satan been given the GRACE?

I guess this your GRACE is actually sTrange to the rightly thinking Man

4 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
malvisguy212:

Ehm. No offence. We still haven't cleared the issue on this your God. But never the less. Are you saying as humans we shouldn't be able to judge people by their right and wrong ? And punish them accordingly ?

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by malvisguy212: 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
BETATRON:
forgiveness isn't strange to muslims...justice demand you do what is right

The one who give the law in sharia is some1 with overwhelming piety and spirituality whose piety has reached such a level that he is perceived as perfect in the eyes of carnal men like ME not a crooked criminal who endangers the future of the nation

Like I said justice demand that you do what is right..for instance a lecturer giving both the unserious and serious student equal grades cause he wants them to enjoy the so called GRACE

The grace is for does who merit it...come to think of it why hasn't satan been given the GRACE?

I guess this your GRACE is actually sTrange to the rightly thinking Man
Romans 6
6 What shall we say then? Shall we
continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are
dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as
were baptized into Jesus Christ were
baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by
baptism into death: that like as Christ
was raised up from the dead by the glory
of the Father, even so we also should
walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in
the likeness of his death, we shall be also
in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is
crucified with him, that the body of sin
might be destroyed, that henceforth we
should not serve sin.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we
believe that we shall also live with him:
9 Knowing that Christ being raised from
the dead dieth no more; death hath no
more dominion over him.
10 For in that he died, he died unto sin
once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto
God.
11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to
be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto
God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your
mortal body, that ye should obey it in the
lusts thereof.
13 Neither yield ye your members as
instruments of unrighteousness unto sin:
but yield yourselves unto God, as those
that are alive from the dead, and your
members as instruments of
righteousness unto God.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over
you: for ye are not under the law, but
under grace.
15 What then? shall we sin, because we
are not under the law, but under grace?
God forbid.
16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield
yourselves servants to obey, his servants
ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin
unto death, or of obedience unto
righteousness?
17 But God be thanked, that ye were the
servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from
the heart that form of doctrine which was
delivered you.
18 Being then made free from sin, ye
became the servants of righteousness.
19 I speak after the manner of men
because of the infirmity of your flesh: for
as ye have yielded your members
servants to uncleanness and to iniquity
unto iniquity; even so now yield your
members servants to righteousness unto
holiness.
20 For when ye were the servants of sin,
ye were free from righteousness.
21 What fruit had ye then in those things
whereof ye are now ashamed? for the
end of those things is death.
22 But now being made free from sin,
and become servants to God, ye have
your fruit unto holiness, and the end
everlasting life.
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the
gift of God is eternal life through Jesus
Christ our Lord.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by BETATRON(m): 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
Romans 6
baptized into his death?
walk in newness of life.
should not serve sin.
more dominion over him.
God.
lusts thereof.
righteousness unto God.
under grace.
God forbid.
righteousness?
delivered you.
holiness.
everlasting life.
Christ our Lord.
save your self the long story and explain simply and logically--- I'm sure you're not against logic,, that's the common ground between us

---if you cant explain it simply you don't understand it well enough-albert Einstein

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Empiree: 12:06am On Jan 01, 2016
malvisguy212:
ofcourse not,
why not?

We are talking about the moral law of God and not the physical law or our natural law.
Is there such established Law by Jesus(p)

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by BETATRON(m): 12:23am On Jan 01, 2016
malvisguy212:
Romans 6
baptized into his death?
walk in newness of life.
should not serve sin.
more dominion over him.
God.
lusts thereof.
righteousness unto God.
under grace.
God forbid.
righteousness?
delivered you.
holiness.
everlasting life.
Christ our Lord.
well going back to the bible how do you explain these verse

1-Proverbs 3:11-12
My son, do not reject the discipline of the
LORD Or loathe His reproof, For whom the
LORD loves He reproves, Even as a father
corrects the son in whom he delights.

2-2 Samuel 7:14
"I will be a father to him and he will be a son
to Me; when he commits iniquity, I will correct
him with the rod of men and the strokes of
the sons of men,

3- Psalm 94:12-13
Blessed is the man whom You chasten, O
LORD, And whom You teach out of Your law;
That You may grant him relief from the days
of adversity, Until a pit is dug for the wicked.

All the verses I have mentioned and many approve justice and legislative laws--please now explain these verses simply please,,,have no time for long verses
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 01, 2016
Temilenu:

Shut up. Your parents failed in teaching you manners. They need to be punished for raising a stupiid child like you.
Go to your islamic section and stop arguing about what you don't know. Silly thing.
Mr. you are uncultured! later on you will dare open that your mouth and say you are CHRIST-LIKE, SMH! Yourmain dont mind this troll's tauntings, anyway you've done a good job by not going down that lane with him.

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Annunaki:

Maybe he wan marry you grin
chief, drop that weed!

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by malvisguy212: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2016
Empiree:
why not?

Is there such established Law by Jesus(p)
God promised to establish a new covenant of Grace in the person of Jesus christ :

Jeremiah 31:31–34
31 “The days are coming,” declares the
Lord,
“when I will make a new covenant
with the people of Israel
and with the people of Judah.
32 It will not be like the covenant
I made with their ancestors
when I took them by the hand
to lead them out of Egypt,
because they broke my covenant,
though I was a husband to them,”
declares the Lord.
33 “This is the covenant I will make with
the people of Israel
after that time,” declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.
34 No longer will they teach their
neighbor,
or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the Lord.
“For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more.”

In the old covenant, God is love and His love required justice, God punished everyone for the measure of their sins, but in this new covenant, God say He will remember their sin NO more only is they ask for forgiveness. This promised was fullfiled when Jesus came .

Hebrews 9:15
15 For this reason Christ is the mediator
of a new covenant, that those who are
called may receive the promised
eternal inheritance —now that he has
died as a ransom to set them free from
the sins committed under the first
covenant.

The laws and religious ritual you muslims are following are not reality they are a shadow of things to comes, and Jesus has already come and fullfiled it. The Law forestshadow Jesus, you do not need signpost AFTER you have arrived your DESTINATION. The law cannot make you perfect ONLY JESUS CAN. We are not following the latter of the Law, why ? Because the latter killed but the spirit give life.
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by malvisguy212: 9:21am On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:

Ehm. No offence. We still haven't cleared the issue on this your God. But never the less. Are you saying as humans we shouldn't be able to judge people by their right and wrong ? And punish them accordingly ?
what issue is that ? Do you think God want us to stone adulterous to death ? Buried alive? Don't allowed religion turn you into a monster, their are civil law that guide us to live in peace with one another, the sharia law is not a civil law, the sharia law is a religious law.

Romans 3:31, “Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid
Re: Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache by yetunsbay(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2016
Empiree:

abi he shld meet his wife with concubine on his matrimonial bed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evidences That God Exist / Wearing Of Trousers, Earings And Make-up By Ladies Will Not Take Them To Hell. / Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.