Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Davido And Babymama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido And Babymama (644 Views)

Reasons Why Many Of Our Young Girls Are Going Into Slay Queens And Babymama / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Babymama by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
I thought davido said she is just a head-butting casual lover?
Re: Davido And Babymama by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
honeeeybabe:

Re: Davido And Babymama by tripplephi: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
honeeeybabe:

TRUE BUT WE MAY NOT KNOW WHAT HE FACES PRIVATELY. ITS FUNNY THO, LETS SEE WHERE IT ENDS
Re: Davido And Babymama by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
oooops

Re: Davido And Babymama by watered(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Now its official "The rich also cry"
Re: Davido And Babymama by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
And he replied with dis Nt siding any one here...but y deny smone u once claimed u loved ?

Re: Davido And Babymama by Adaowerri111: 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
i'm not saying davido is saying the truth or if he is right, but what you just posted doesn't mean a thing, it justifies absolutely nothing.
Re: Davido And Babymama by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Those pictures are from when the going was good. Shiit happens...

Davido sef, Lol... This current issue made him say some pretty mean and quite personal stuff about her tho.
Re: Davido And Babymama by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=Adaowerri111 post=41501891]i'm not saying davido is saying the truth or if he is right, but what you just posted doesn't mean a thing, it justifies absolutely nothing.[/quote

Pls read his words well..where he said..."I do nt intend for Sophia to join me on this trip,who is neither my wife nor friend...read where he is said she is just a casual lover ,a street girl...she is diabolic...
Re: Davido And Babymama by Adaowerri111: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=honeeeybabe post=41502053][/quote]

that gal might be saying all those sweet stuffs because of what she was getting from Davido, and Davido is only human responding in a positive way....I am only interested in Davido's stand when she broke the news of being pregnant....what was the plan because I know there was a plan, she can't be foolish enough to get pregnant for Davido without making some demands, if Davido is going against the initial plan he should be held responsible but if not ...the gal should just respect herself and save their daughter from this shameful drama.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Babymama by odaniel1(m): 4:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Babymomma drama evrywr! *zips up*

(1) (Reply)

What Do Girs Want to Hear When a guy is Wooing Them / Nlanders Please Help My Wife Has Filed For Divorce. / See Hilarious Chat Between A Potential Scammer And Blunt Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.