Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? (916 Views)

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) / I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark / 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? by MyLot(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
With so much of likes and dislikes that has been trailing the first Presidential Media Chat of PMB's Administration, I may not be sure if his performance is good enough to still retain our hope but given the fact we all know, he is not in the league of orators.

That prompts me to ask this question; "is his performance giving us hope of better Nigeria in this 4yrs tenure or dashing it?"

What's your take?
Re: Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? by kestolove95(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
100 nd 1 hope of life...with d way PMB spoke concerning kanu and dasuki...I don dey pity dem already

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? by APCcrimesHD: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2015
He is a failed project already

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? by Sall(m): 12:27am On Dec 31, 2015
The guy above me must be sick in the brain.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? by Sall(m): 12:30am On Dec 31, 2015
This is the kind of leaders we Nigeria needed at a time like this .am willing and ready to vote him a 1000 time over.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? by ahidjo: 12:30am On Dec 31, 2015
MyLot:
With so much of likes and dislikes that has been trailing the first Presidential Media Chat of PMB's Administration, I may not be sure if his performance is good enough to still retain our hope but given the fact we all know, he is not in the league of orators.

That prompts me to ask this question; "is his performance giving us hope of better Nigeria in this 4yrs tenure or dashing it?"

What's your take?

[size=13pt]What has presidential media chat got to do with actual performance in office if I may ask? His performance after 2 years will be 20 times better than 16 years of PDP's misrule. I confidently want to be quoted. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? by fistonati(m): 12:36am On Dec 31, 2015
Hopingly hoping
Re: Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? by raumdeuter: 12:44am On Dec 31, 2015
I feel more confident than before

Infact I wish National assembly can give him a 10yr tenure

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? by tuniski: 12:55am On Dec 31, 2015
He is a failed project. Many of the questions were poor and the answers even poorer! PMB showed little clue on the critical issues of economy! We are scammed.
Re: Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? by StOla: 1:16am On Dec 31, 2015
I see a president with will.

Infact, the enemies of the nation have also seen this, and have written their will.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 31, 2015
i had 0.00 hope before now i have -0.000000..........................................
that pedophile should be stoned to death
the islamic jungle you call whatever rubbish you choose to must be destroyed
THE SUN MUST RISE AGAIN FROM THE EAST
i see blood
i see death
i see the end of the islamic jungle
i see WAR
i see victory for the children of YHWH
i see bi@fr@ rising out of the ashes of the islamic jungle you call whatever rubbish you choose to................
Re: Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? by horlus(m): 4:32am On Dec 31, 2015
ahidjo:

[size=13pt]What has presidential media chat got to do with actual performance in office if I may ask? His performance after 2 years will be 20 times better than 16 years of PDP's misrule. I confidently want to be quoted. [/size]

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? by 912(m): 4:36am On Dec 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
I feel more confident than before

Infact I wish National assembly can give him a 10yr tenure

Seconded Sir
Re: Presidential Media Chat: How Much Hope Do Have Left In PMB? by Fash20: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2015
Txonyi:
i had 0.00 hope before now i have -0.000000..........................................
that pedophile should be stoned to death
the islamic jungle you call whatever rubbish you choose to must be destroyed
THE SUN MUST RISE AGAIN FROM THE EAST
i see blood
i see death
i see the end of the islamic jungle
i see WAR
i see victory for the children of YHWH
i see bi@fr@ rising out of the ashes of the islamic jungle you call whatever rubbish you choose to................
you see
The blood of your people and your family
The death of your people and your family
War on your people and your family which will lead to the death of your people and your family

Can I get an Amen.

(1) (Reply)

President Misinformed On Lawmakers’ Cars Via: Daily Trust / Swear-in Otti Now, APGA Tells INEC / No $2.1bn Is Missing, Fg’s Lying, Says Dokpesi (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.