Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. (14083 Views)

Falana: NIA Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Play On The Intelligence Of Nigerians / Buhari’s Success Claim, Insult To Intelligence Of Nigerians, Says PDP / Goodluck Insulting The Intelligence Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:23am On Dec 31, 2015
This is the easiest Question on the IQ test, how many Nigerians can get it correct?

1 Share

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:29am On Dec 31, 2015
10 views no response
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:31am On Dec 31, 2015
wtf are u guys serious?
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:32am On Dec 31, 2015
demmocrats abeg, answer na
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:32am On Dec 31, 2015
jaybee3 i see you ooo
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:33am On Dec 31, 2015
fulanimafia answer na
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by jaybee3(m): 5:33am On Dec 31, 2015
kleek:
jaybee3 i see you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:35am On Dec 31, 2015
jaybee3:

why do you say that?
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by fulanimafia: 5:36am On Dec 31, 2015
kleek:
fulanimafia answer na

Brother there's no question there, did you mean to solve the puzzle?

1 Like

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:36am On Dec 31, 2015
fulanimafia:

Brother there's no question in your post.
the question is obvious, its part of the test.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:37am On Dec 31, 2015
fulanimafia:

Brother there's no question there, did you mean to solve the puzzle?
This is cheating but fine, which shape belongs in the empty spot
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:38am On Dec 31, 2015
captain247 answer am sista
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:39am On Dec 31, 2015
kropotkin abeg answer am cry
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:40am On Dec 31, 2015
okirewaju your ancestors are watching you, answer the question b4 you go

1 Like

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by okirewaju(f): 5:41am On Dec 31, 2015
3 or 6
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:41am On Dec 31, 2015
okirewaju:
3 or 6)
you have to tell me why
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:43am On Dec 31, 2015
..... this is the first question in a 60 question test. Please don't tell me that you guys are struggling with this because that is serious, very serious.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by fulanimafia: 5:45am On Dec 31, 2015
kleek:
This is cheating but fine, which shape belongs in the empty spot

While I'm no expert at Ravens Progressive Matrices, my bet is on 3. This is because the progression of the shapes and patterns suggests that the last shape should contain stripes at the bottom.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:46am On Dec 31, 2015
fulanimafia:

While I'm no expert at Ravens Progressive Matrices, my bet is on 3.
several people have said three, I need you to explain why you are giving this answer.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by fulanimafia: 5:47am On Dec 31, 2015
kleek:
several people have said three, I need you to explain why you are giving this answer.

I've done so.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 31, 2015

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by ril19(m): 5:48am On Dec 31, 2015
OP what's the puzzle to solve please?
And don't tell me i have low IQ coz i'll dispute it to the last gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:50am On Dec 31, 2015
fulanimafia:

While I'm no expert at Ravens Progressive Matrices, my bet is on 3. This is because the progression of the shapes and patterns suggests that the last shape should contain stripes at the bottom.
Come on man, have some confidence and stop trying to dodge the question. We already know the progression of patterns and shapes suggested to you that the answer is 3.

I'm asking you what progression of patterns and shapes you are seeing. This can be explained in one sentence
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:51am On Dec 31, 2015
ril19:
OP what's the puzzle to solve please?

And don't tell me i have low IQ coz i'll dispute it to the last gringringrin

Which shape completes the empty space. Why?

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:52am On Dec 31, 2015
imhotep:
Many whites would get this question wrong aswell, its not a question of race. Please don't make it a question of race or you will lose undecided
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by fulanimafia: 5:53am On Dec 31, 2015
So now my attempt at answering your puzzle is a lack of confidence? After failing to dispute the logic of my answer?

Scram.

kleek:
Come on man, have some confidence and stop trying to dodge the question. We already know the progression of patterns and shapes suggested to you that the answer is 3.

I'm asking you what progression of patterns and shapes you are seeing. This can be explained in sentence

5 Likes

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:55am On Dec 31, 2015
fulanimafia:
So now my attempt at answering your puzzle is a lack of confidence? After failing to dispute the logic of my answer?

Scram.

I feel nauseous. embarassed I release you my brother, we will wait for someone else to answer.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 5:58am On Dec 31, 2015
LoveMachine and chromosomeZ come on
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by fulanimafia: 6:03am On Dec 31, 2015
Release? You invited respondents not arrested them mate. You still haven't disputed the logic of my response by the way.

Get something for your nausea, and grab some manners on the way out.

kleek:
I feel nauseous. embarassed I release you my brother, we will wait for someone else to answer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:05am On Dec 31, 2015
This is ridiculous, lets try another question. I think this one is actually harder but you guys might be better at these types of questions. Try and find which one completes the pattern.

Hint: The patterns are vertical, look for the pattern in columns of blocks.

Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by kleek: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2015
fulanimafia:
Release? You invited respondents not arrested them mate. You still haven't disputed the logic of my response by the way.

Get something for your nausea, and grab some manners on the way out.

I apologize if i am being rude. You are being deflective.

I did not dispute your logic, i'm just asking you to show me what pattern you are seeing.
Re: Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. by ChinonsoDike2: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2015
This is a country with an average IQ of 75. The black man is merely a beast in human clothing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother / CJN Slot: Buhari Under Pressure, As Plot To Sideline Onnoghen Thickens / Anambra Election: Soludo Unveils Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.