Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) (97769 Views)

"2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" / Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Analysiscorner: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2015
Chinachriss:
Did you think Davido would have married you? All these desperate girls sef. See how you've disgraced yourself. Unu dicha nno iberibe.
How did she disgrace herself by laying claim to her baby who is still an infant?
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Harfisco(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2015
Recieve the wedding ring before you open your legs

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2015
I really don't know what this is all about. All I know's that Sophia caused all these for herself. At 27,she should have been able to take care of herself. Rather, she chose to date a 21yr old,a guy she's older than with 6 whole years and even allowed herself get pregnant.

She had been scheming all along. Now, it's backfiring. And what if there really was cannabis in the baby's system? It simply means that child isn't very safe being with her.. Mother or not.

Only heaven knows her hidden motive in all these drama anyway. Maybe they want some monetary restitution. A couple of millions perhaps.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by delishpot: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2015
mbulela:

When i read that part i just realized the girl made a baby for money making. Hustling on fleek.

I agree with you. She is not ready to be a mom.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by naijaboiy: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2015
And the fuckíng drama continues grin

Mtvbase should have waited for the end of the year before collating their 2015 most controversial moments.

This sure tops the list of them all....even Vic-o's controversy is not near this. gringrin

Kachisbarbie,stfuareyougod what do you guys think? grin

Let's keep observing. cool

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Enoquin(f): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Going by her tweets, she's got her faults. If I don't smoke marijuana and someone accuses me of taking one as a reason to keep my child, you'd better prepare for war. So, if she agreed in her uncle's presence, Davido's dad and the other witnesses, that her child be kept from her(them) due to traces of marijuana, then she is guilty of taking marijuana. The question might be, when last did she take it?

If she agreed that the child be taken from her(them), she cannot then claim to be tricked in giving up her child, when she went to Coco's residence because I am sure they acted on the agreement from the meeting.

The outpouring of her emotions on social media, I am sorry to say, sounds forced. Emotions were needed at that meeting especially as you gave up your daughter without thinking twice, regardless of the many 'keep calms' your uncle might have told you. What was promised in exchange for your daughter? Why didn't your uncle act in your best interest then? Methinks, he needed the Adelekes, perhaps for future purposes.

I am not concerned about her sleeping with someone 5years her junior, since they were both adults when the acts occurred regardless of whatever intention they might have harboured.

As for Davido, get off social media with your rants. You cannot take a child that is still a dependent out of the country without the mother's consent, this applies to mothers too. No one is forcing you to love your daughter, so don't make it look like loving her is a big deal. Loving your daughter means being at peace with her mother. No one is saying travel with your baby mama, but seek her consent.
Your sister has no right to claim to be the biological mother (if this is true from the tweets), when she isn't, it shows clearly certain bad intentions from your family's side.
No, you weren't manipulated at 21 either.

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by obowunmi(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Davido should stop paying. Leave the Momodus alone - they are LEECHES.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Analysiscorner: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2015
asatemple:
I dont know what this generation is turning into see boldness. A man is a man babe.
This is what you get when you do something with someone that is suppose to address you as 'ANTY'. To even think you opened you legs for a small boy just becos he's a celeb piss me off.
After this episodes, you try and do things with matured minds.
Please, how old is Davido?
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2015
This is getting messy. The momodu and Davido's family should stop this rubbish. Their PR is at stake. I am amazed that Davido is saying Sophia consumes weed because I am sure Davido did same if not how can a normal guy be bleeping a doping babe? The mother and the father doped that is why young Aurora has some weed content in her blood.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Analysiscorner: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2015
obowunmi:
Davido should stop paying. Leave the Momodus alone - they are LEECHES.
How are they leeches? Have you considered that the said payment was out of his own free volition?
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Endlesslove33(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2015
Analysiscorner:
he is under age 20-25 Yrs

Money and fame just miss road

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by chidexama: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2015
What is 300k for month, I guess some of the people talking are still single because if u as a lady have gone through 9 months pregnancy and the hectic pain of having a baby then u will know that 1,000,000 a month is nothing to that. So Oga David should put down his head and he should not let his money enter his head too much so that they settle it amicably.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by onome2013: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Davido, Sophia &Mr Dele Momodu, all of you are only distracting the innocent child.when the time come ,people will open history and start using it against her in future.
Please stop the press war .
If craze man is not a shame the family will be ashame
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Analysiscorner: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2015
Enoquin:
Going by her tweets, she's got her faults. If I don't smoke marijuana and someone accuses me of taking one as a reason to keep my child, you'd better prepare for war. So, if she agreed in her uncle's presence, Davido's dad and the other witnesses, that her child be kept from her(them) due to traces of marijuana, then she is guilty of taking marijuana. The question might be, when last did she take it?

If she agreed that the child be taken from her(them), she cannot then claim to be tricked in giving up her child, when she went to Coco's residence because I am sure they acted on the agreement from the meeting.

The outpouring of her emotions on social media, I am sorry to say, sounds forced. Emotions were needed at that meeting especially as you gave up your daughter without thinking twice, regardless of the many 'keep calms' your uncle might have told you. What was promised in exchange for your daughter? Why didn't your uncle act in your best interest then? Methinks, he needed the Adelekes, perhaps for future purposes.

I am not concerned about her sleeping with someone 5years her junior, since they were both adults when the acts occurred regardless of whatever intention they might have harboured.

As for Davido, get off social media with your rants. You cannot take a child that is still a dependent out of the country without the mother's consent, this applies to mothers too. No one is forcing you to love your daughter, so don't make it look like loving her is a big deal. Loving your daughter means being at peace with her mother. No one is saying travel with your baby mama, but seek her consent.
Your sister has no right to claim to be the biological mother (if this is true from the tweets), when she isn't, it shows clearly certain bad intentions from your family's side.
No, you weren't manipulated at 21 either.
Nne, I so much like your analysis.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by delishpot: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2015
Atlantian:

Sentiments apart, this woman accepts the fact that David pays her 300,000 every month. Fact
This lady admits that she received 500,000 from David this Christmas also. Fact.

If David can provide such amounts of money to this lady, and she doesnt have to buy napkin nor take care of medical bills of the child, and if the child is properly taken care of, on her behalf. The question is; what the heck does she want ? No one is saying you are not the mother. A father is taking the kid on a jolly ride and that is it.

The Pain of the Momodus is That their daughter has been shut out. Their major grief is that the lady wasnt married by David, they are just using the baby as an object of displaying their disappointment. As far as I am concerned, I can not pay a baby mama up to 300k per month, and still keep the baby. If I even pay you 100,000 per month, you must keep my daughter and I will ensure that my daughter is well taken care of with that money.

I agree with you. If I pay for my babys upkeep, you better take good care of that baby. But he should not take the baby all to himself without due process. Besides in the interest of the child, the mother will have access to her even if it is under supervission. So Davido still has no right to completly take the baby from her mom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by DrChukzy(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2015
priscaoge:
When is Davido's father releasing his own side of this drama biko? angry Shameless people. Settle this at home and stop washing Ur dirty pants in d public
If they dont wash their pants in public, how will you know the truth and who is at fault? Besides , nobody is forced to follow them on twitter.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by DrChukzy(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2015
priscaoge:

LOL, you are funny ooo cheesy cheesy.. But seriously this is not necessary at all. Coming to Social media to wash their pants isn't necessary. Why do we have Court? I thought they are all enlightened? David be behaving like a kid. Since His Father and Sister were involved, why insult Dele Momodu for supporting his niece? He actually expect him to fold his hands and watch them humiliate the girl.
Humiliate who? A Cannabis consumer? Am very sure she intentionally attach herself to Davido cos of the fame.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by 2old4that(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2015
Sophia: Something wit people bearing that name. smh!
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Endlesslove33(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2015
Fans mi ---- baby mama
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Analysiscorner: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I really don't know what this is all about. All I know's that Sophia caused all these for herself. At 27,she should have been able to take care of herself. Rather, she chose to date a 21yr old,a guy she's older than with 6 whole years and even allowed herself get pregnant.

She had been scheming all along. Now, it's backfiring. And what if there really was cannabis in the baby's system? It simply means that child isn't very safe being with her.. Mother or not.

Only heaven knows her hidden motive in all these drama anyway. Maybe they want some monetary restitution. A couple of millions perhaps.

You can't be sure without hearing from both sides.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by asatemple(f): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Analysiscorner:
try and find out yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by DrChukzy(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2015
See this Shameless Agbaya o. He is a kid and you allowed him to impregnate you with your cheap p*ssy? Dating your kid brother is right?
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Analysiscorner: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2015
Lizabeth25:
She's just a disgrace to womanhood! Opening her yansh to her younger brother mate self was a slap to womanhoodundecided

Anyways, nah her wahala.....meanwhile, Happy New Year guys. kiss
Maybe it was love at the onset. Who says a man can't marry his senior? The great Shakespeare married a lady nine years his senior.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by lolu20: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2015
@21,davido is too young for all dis.dat girl is wicked.@21,davido knows nothing about marriage. he even paid her 300k every month.how could she be putting a novice via all dis. dat girl is wicked.honestly, u may reason dat davido is 21.but for a man brain,it is an abuse.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Atlantian: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2015
delishpot:

I agree with you. If I pay for my babys upkeep, you better take good care of that baby. But he should not take the baby all to himself without due process. Besides in the interest of the child, the mother will have access to her even if it is under supervission. So Davido still has no right to completly take the baby from her mom.

One thing we MUST agree is that David takes absolute good care of the baby. That we can agree. What is the worry of the mother of this baby, when you know your daughter is with the father and the child is doing well, far better than she could do. These are accidental parents and for a 23yrs of guy to love his kid that much, we must say the truth. If some lady told me she was pregnant for me when I was 21yrs, na slap she go chop before heading for D&C. David is a marvel, he owned up and take good care of his responsibilities.

Did you read that she receives 300,000 every month and 500,000 for Xmas ? What is that money for ? Why didnt she ask questions ? You dont keep the baby, yet you are receiving monthly upkeep ? Do you see that they keep in touch ? It means they interacted this month and every month. So what the heck does this woman want ? David became her ATM machine even when he still takes care of the baby, then it is simply not cool. She was just after the Adeleke's name and wealth. She is a gold-digger, now she is getting the monies. You cant eat your cake and have it.

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by flintoo(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2015
Bitches aren't loyal... Gold diggers everywhere... You don't want his money but you have collected 300k monthly for two years now. Big fool
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Analysiscorner: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2015
Atlantian:
Sometimes I wonder why people dont have my kind of mindset. The simple solution is hand over the baby to them and wash off your hands. Do not take fatherly responsibility, when the child grows up, he will run to the father.
That's not the heart of God. Your baby is your responsibility to take care of ; you're not doing them a favour by taking care of your own blood. Have you considered the consequences of the girl growing up without the mum? First, she won't be close to the mum again. It's so much.
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2015
kingthreat:

Yeah she is. But fact is that she carried that baby for 9 months and nothing should seperate her from the child she bore.

She should be separated if she really is harming the baby unknowingly. They both are just retards!!

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Atlantian: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2015
Analysiscorner:
That's not the heart of God. Your baby is your responsibility to take care of ; you're not doing them a favour by taking care of your own blood. Have you considered the consequences of the girl growing up without the mum? First, she won't be close to the mum again. It's so much.
Yes, she will not be close to the mom because the mother lives in the moon and the child is in pluto. Have you read that this mother receives 300k every month and 500k for xmas for doing nothing ? Davido takes care of the child's upkeep including medicals yet still pays the gold-digger 300k every month for doing nothing. She does not have to be in the child's life cos she is not a good example. She will most definately teach the child how to seduce a younger person to impregnate her. Bad examples shouldnt be given opportunity of raising a child. I do not compromise these principles. NOT EVERYONE IS QUALIFIED TO RAISE A CHILD.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Analysiscorner: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2015
Atlantian:

One thing we MUST agree is that David takes absolute good care of the baby. That we can agree. What is the worry of the mother of this baby, when you know your daughter is with the father and the child is doing well, far better than she could do. These are accidental parents and for a 23yrs of guy to love his kid that much, we must say the truth. If some lady told me she was pregnant for me when I was 21yrs, na slap she go chop before heading for D&C. David is a marvel, he owned up and take good care of his responsibilities.

Did you read that she receives 300,000 every month and 500,000 for Xmas ? What is that money for ? Why didnt she ask questions ? You dont keep the baby, yet you are receiving monthly upkeep ? Do you see that they keep in touch ? It means they interacted this month and every month. So what the heck does this woman want ? David became her ATM machine even when he still takes care of the baby, then it is simply not cool. She was just after the Adeleke's name and wealth. She is a gold-digger, now she is getting the monies. You cant eat your cake and have it.
All your comments are in order, except that you failed to say anything about the taking the baby to the US without even informing the mum. Would you like any of yours to be treated as such?
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Figs(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2015
newsarena:
sad sad sad
This is getting serious....
See more tweets @@ http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/davidos-family-lied-about-marijuana-sophie-momodu.html

angry angry
cheap girls run after celebrities dat use nd dump them
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by adedolapo189(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2015
preciousMI1:
now he's a kid...

you had sex with a kid...

you brought a child to dis world just like that...

you wanted to be associated with the celebrity kinda life...

funny thing is that the girl will always bear davidos name and will join her dad while u loose....
best reply ever this sophia of a thing is stupid so she just realise she slept wif a kid? When she s opening her leg for d dude what's ha brain doin den?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.