Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days (980 Views)

Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / What Is Dis World Turning Into? (pics strictly 18+) / Is This What Marriage Means?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days by Dsrooftiles: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2015
For many men, once your wife get too acquainted with social media, you become just one of the men she is sleeping with, especially if she's one of those misguided ladies who compete with her man. Sigh!

See more @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/just-imagine-what-marriage-is-turning.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days by Dsrooftiles: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days by stevealibi: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Common with the west
Re: Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days by Merlissa(f): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2015
It's not my portion In JESUS Name...
Re: Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days by falconey(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Merlissa:
It's not my portion In JESUS Name...

amen! Coming from mr right.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2015
shocked oouuchh...I hope my babacele won't do that undecided
Re: Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days by gabinogem(m): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2015
Funny, but it happens all the time, since we are in an era where most ladies want to get their way all the time. Always thinking the world revolves around them alone.
Re: Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days by nmreports: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2015
Marriage.
Anything like marriage nowadays.
Guys better follow naijasinglegirl advice and spend 50k on your wedding.
No waste money.
Re: Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days by cruzita(f): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2015
na for some not all.sometimes na the men fault.
Re: Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days by Ayt27(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Marriage is Over-rated
Re: Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days by ITbomb(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2015
Divorce in Nigeria and get rich? Aimless dream

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days by chachanga: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2015
Whole paradigms are being redefined bro. It's set to get much worse.

Funny all the Fem Lib activists won't be hitting these kinda thread soon though. They'd rather be elsewhere caving roofs that aint faulty in.

But on the flip side, it's still wrong to generalize. Too many ladies are social media divas and they're still keeping it real in their 9to5 offline lives.

I guess the social media facility for anonymously creating secret corners opens new vistas to raise the game for your inner dawg is the reason why people usually go left with all these social media nonsense!

And men too be so guilty of that ish. In fact, that's all the reason you see so many married old buffoons on 2go angry. Cradle snatchers out faking to snag teenage pvnnies.

In the end, it's not just thbe social media.
It's the liberties we take with it.
It's down to the uses we create for it.
It's all about who we are offline and each man/woman dealing with all his/her so-called "inner demons" or whatever.
It's all about how we stay grounded and let all the online stuff stay online without spilling over to our daily lives instead of encouraging and actually living for that sheit!

Right on the edge of 2016, let's make it the best new year ever.

@Merlissa
"...and the people said "Amen! grin"

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days by Feranchek(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2015
No be today na. I've had similar experiences with 2 married women buh didn't go the extra mile of having sex cos I've never and will never Bleep a married woman.
Re: Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days by octopusfreaky(f): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2015
m
Re: Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days by Babacele: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
KashyBaby:
shocked oouuchh...I hope my babacele won't do that undecided
the man should work with his wife to balance their marriage by spending planned quality time together n alone which im sure ll take her breath away from any social media distraction.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Fulani Girl. By Mallam Seif Al Din / 12 Signs You’re Dating A Man, Not A Boy / How To Follow A Doctors Prescription: (common Abbreviations)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.