Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

#presidentialmediachat: Notable Quotes From Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #presidentialmediachat: Notable Quotes From Buhari (447 Views)

#presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / See What Obasanjo Tweet About Today #presidentialmediachat / #presidentialmediachat: Notable Quotes From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#presidentialmediachat: Notable Quotes From Buhari by Heazy2015(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2015
“We have documents showing that Nigerian crude oil was diverted and proceeds from the oil were diverted to private individuals” “The cost of petrol is so low, you don’t have to subsidize it” “You can not manage the country if you can not secure it” “445000 BPD can be refined at home to meet 60% of our requirement and the other 40% via swap” “When I say the war has been technically won, I meant their capacity to carry out conventional attack has weakened” “We have stopped 43 items from being imported including toothpicks” “I personally do not support the devaluation of the Naira” No reliable intelligence on the location and state of the Chibok girls. “We may have to send the young unemployed youth seeking N5k fee to farm to earn the money” “When my VP is quoted, how can I come here and disown it ” “The standard of tertiary institutions is really poor, I don’t want students sitting on windows to take lectures “If you know the atrocities committed by the people granted bail then you’d understand”
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/presidentialmediachat-notable-quotes-from-buhari/
Re: #presidentialmediachat: Notable Quotes From Buhari by Heazy2015(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2015
Happy New Year to all Nairalanders in Advance...
Re: #presidentialmediachat: Notable Quotes From Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Ok! Hope it fixes Nigeria's problem..
Re: #presidentialmediachat: Notable Quotes From Buhari by Imortal001: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Cool
Re: #presidentialmediachat: Notable Quotes From Buhari by yemmynoni: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Wailers will be like, he is not audible enough He is too tall Why is he sitting the the middle
Re: #presidentialmediachat: Notable Quotes From Buhari by Godfullsam(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Notable quotes

These are the summary of all his statements.

Wait o, I never knew we imported tooth pick o! This is incredible shocked shocked
Re: #presidentialmediachat: Notable Quotes From Buhari by omolami: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2015
With Buhari as president, the judiciary is a LAME DUCK

BOKOGARAM has never fought a conventional war with NIGERIAN troops. I expect a General to know the difference between a Conventional and Guerrilla warfare.

It does not concern a president if a culprit granted bail jump the bail, its for the judiciary to decide the next line of action Buhari cannot be performing as president and be doing the job of the judiciary at the same time. Where is the separation of powers?

Someone is making a caricaschure of this country. We are not in s zoo plse.

(1) (Reply)

Taraba Appeal Court Judgement: Declars Gov. Ishaku As Winner / Let Forget The Past APC And PDP Happy New Year To You All / The New Year is here !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.