Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,273 members, 7,860,635 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Don't Wait To Share Jesus With Someone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Wait To Share Jesus With Someone (381 Views)

"I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye / See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. / Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Wait To Share Jesus With Someone by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Scripture: “And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:18-20

Don’t hesitate. Share Jesus today. Ask God to help you share Jesus with someone who doesn’t know Him yet.

I just shared mine with you. Happy New Year. I pray 2016 will be better than the past years....locked doors of blessings shall be widely open unto you.

I love you and Jesus love YOU more. #kisses#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wait To Share Jesus With Someone by ayopo10(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2015
Jesus is Lord...

(1) (Reply)

What You Can Learn From Zachaeus' Encounter With Jesus / Watching And Praying:rapture Worthiness!!!! / When You Attend Church With That Person That Always Advices You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.