Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) (70912 Views)

Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) / Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by jamela(f): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mcowubaba:

How many nairalanders display their cars Or better still, cars d may have posed with as their own...eh ?

U obviously don't live in the east or N.Delta, if u do, u should have come across the car brand, unless u are ignorant or NOT observant....

There are a lot of car dealer shops where the car is sold...was there a time u wanted to buy nd didn't see it ...or u are just making vague assumption undecided as a naïve fellow..

Attention seeker. Get a life.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
agabaI23:
Innoson will go places, I am just afraid that the reversal of the automotive policy by this winch administration will delay its emergence as a West African brand but it will surely happen

So the present administration actually reversed the automotive policy?.
Now how truly sincere are they in driving growth and development?. Is it by spending the scarce dollars on importation of exotic cars when they are being manufactured here?.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by wheredemdey: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
mark3009:

If innoson already has a problem meeting up with demand why do you want others to patronize him when obviously he does not have the capacity to take on more orders.

You are right bro.

The biggest problem facing innoson group is ability to meet up with demands....so many government agencies hv placed orders...so many companies are patronising the company.

I pray the ceo corrects this problem...from the grapevine...the company hv orders of almost 300 vehicles comprising of patrol cars...sedans for taxis and big transit buses....i pray they deliver.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by agabaI23(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Originalsly:
The administration needs to reverse the policy of stifling the growth of Innoson when it allows established car makers to enter the market and set up shop without protecting the local industry.
Nice try bro but your argument does not cut it.

Let me tell you part of the auto policy if you do not know

1. Importation of tokumbo mainly from the US will be discouraged with high tariff such that the difference between the toks and the locally manufactured vehicle will so little. Also buying new vehicle from outside will be more expensive.
2. Government already reached agreement with a South African bank to finance the loans that will you buy a new car like it obtains elsewhere.

3. based on that arrangement, other auto manufacturers apart from Innoson will set shop in Nigeria. Nissan and Peugeot have started production and a few others

The key factor is discouraging the importation of toks and even new vehicles

Now your government has reversed the tariff hike. It is what it was so importation of continues. Buhari was taking glory of Jonathan when he inspected the first vehicle from Peugeot plant.

Now can you make that your statement again? What did you say again?
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by agabaI23(m): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sincere4u:

So the present administration actually reversed the automotive policy?.
Now how truly sincere are they in driving growth and development?. Is it by spending the scarce dollars on importation of exotic cars when they are being manufactured here?.
If you ask meee na who I go ask bro?

The Vice president announced the reversal shocked
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
WaffenSS:
Manufacture my arse.

He buys prefabricated and merely assembles.

Gullible idiots.

http://thenationonlineng.net/locally-assembled-chinese-brands-hold-road-test/
U should be able to tell the difference between IVM and Zahav before insulting people.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Originalsly: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
agabaI23:
Nice try bro but your argument does not cut it.

Let me tell you part of the auto policy if you do not know

1. Importation of tokumbo mainly from the US will be discouraged with high tariff such that the difference between the toks and the locally manufactured vehicle will so little. Also buying new vehicle from outside will be more expensive.
2. Government already reached agreement with a South African bank to finance the loans that will you buy a new car like it obtains elsewhere.

3. based on that arrangement, other auto manufacturers apart from Innoson will set shop in Nigeria. Nissan and Peugeot have started production and a few others

The key factor is discouraging the importation of toks and even new vehicles

Now your government has reversed the tariff hike. It is what it was so importation of continues. Buhari was taking glory of Jonathan when he inspected the first vehicle from Peugeot plant.

Now can you make that your statement again? What did you say again?
Lol...I like how you laid it out! I'm all for the high tariff on toks as well as new cars for the reasons given....those should not be reversed. My beef is with the likes of Nissan and others basically replacing toks as the competitor. Why would you buy Innoson when you can buy toks?..make toks expensive. Why would you buy Innoson when you can buy Nissan or Peugeot? .... shouldn't they also be more expensive? ...get my drift?
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by agabaI23(m): 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
Originalsly:
Lol...I like how you laid it out! I'm all for the high tariff on toks as well as new cars for the reasons given....those should not be reversed. My beef is with the likes of Nissan and others basically replacing toks as the competitor. Why would you buy Innoson when you can buy toks?..make toks expensive. Why would you buy Innoson when you can buy Nissan or Peugeot? .... shouldn't they also be more expensive? ...get my drift?
They cannot be the same price. Innoson should ordinarily have government support and patronage. At one point in time, they had 250 vehicles on order from Peter obi.

I just learnt about 85 is still on order. If you leave it for innoson alone, the market will be choked because he wont be able to meet the demand.
So we need those other guys. The market for cars is huge. A population of 200 million can sustain 10 manufacturers.
That gives you more jobs.

Buhari is killing all that.

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
WaffenSS:

Baboon. Primate. Goat. Pig. Dirty animal.

The engine, drivetrain, differentials, electronics, lights, wheels, tires, wipers, instrument cluster, seats, fascia, brakes, levers....that's 95% of the car.

All from China.

But since you're a brainless, senseless, jobless, spineless, penniless goat, you can keep on deceiving yourself.

A fool fooling himself is no harm done.

Another exhibition of your mental disorder which is deteriorating badly. I blame the lack of psychiatric hospitals where your type belong. You need help but it is sad that you don't even know it. I hope your family members will do us a favour by sending you to a psychiatric home.

I can't reason with a mentally retarded(r e t a r d e d) who doesn't know what is a vehicle chassis. Who couldn't answer simple question and who is quick to show his foolishness in public. I feel sorry for you though...
People should be aware of your condition before you commit murder.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Mcowubaba: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
jamela:

Attention seeker. Get a life.
In the spirit of Christmas nd New year... Happy New year in advance...
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Cecomat: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
Olodo like u, what impact have u made to the society since ur essistence as a nigerian?
INTROVERT:
I don't see a muscle sports car so am so not interested.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
chiefobdk:

Members of the House of Representatives Committee on
Local Content have commended Innoson Vehicle
Manufacturing Limited for the high level of local input in
the vehicles made at its plant in Nnewi, Anambra state.
The lawmakers who were at the plant located in Uru
village, Nnewi, for an on-the-spot assessment of the
vehicle production process and verification of the level of
the local content in Innoson automobiles, said they were
impressed with the various stages of manufacturing
witnessed during the visit.
Speaking during the visit, the Chairman of the committee,
Hon. Asita Honourable, said that they were happy to
discover that more than half of the auto components were
sourced locally, and urged Nigerians to patronize the
company.
“The Innoson motor plant at Nnewi is a huge honour to
Nigeria.” he noted. “What is going on at Nnewi is an
amazing feat which needs to be encouraged. This is not
an assembly plant, but a full production site where
Nigerian auto engineers are exhibiting their skills. We saw
them and felt extremely impressed that such marvelous
feat is existing in our country.”
He, therefore, stated that the committee would support
Innoson by using its buses in carrying out official
activities. “The high standard of Innoson Vehicles has
made us to endorse it for our jobs. We have resolved to
make it an official vehicle for the assembly.”
He also praised the vision of the company Chairman,
Chief, Dr. Innocent Chukwuma OFR, saying that his
ingenuity has added value to manufacturing sector.
Innoson makes a wide range of vehicles at the plant,
including buses of various sizes (mini, shuttle, intra- and
inter-city), refuse compactors, SUVs and many others.
“Chief Chukwuma is indeed a mega industrialist. Apart
from the motor plant he established, he has plastics,
motorcycle tyre and tubes industries as well. Certainly the
multiplier effects of all these in employment sector is
overwhelming and such a man requires government
support. He is a true Nigerian with patriotic zeal. He has
demonstrated that through the establishment of all these
plants. Of course, we the Lawmakers would not hesitate
in assisting him to achieve greater result.”
Thanking the visiting Lawmakers, Chukwuma promised to
make the prices of new automobiles cheaper in Nigeria, if
he is adequately encouraged in his venture to produce
good quality and affordable vehicles, making use of
substantial local input.
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/
motoring/2012/mar/23/motoring-03-23-2012-001.html

thank you for the link.

I don't even mind much that he outsourced the engine, if truly he manufactured every other part in his vehicle right here in Nigeria then it is criminal if the federal government of Nigeria doesn't support him fully.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Biafrarep(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Etfash:
We have seen similar products online and in the news before. It's time, Innoson got more serious. People will not just purchase your product(s) because it's indigenous.

If I have my way, I will sack the entire marketing department of that company. Here is a product that is definitely cheaper, relative to foreign manufactured ones, made in a country with above-board taste and resources. Yet, the product is so poorly marketed.

What is the price of these vehicles? No idea!

My advice:
Innoson, get more serious by engaging in aggressive marketing: buy advert time in the news and dailies.
Come and set up a factory in Ogun or Lagos state to be more visible; invade the peaceful parts of the North (give a few as gifts to the Northern leaders and elders), establish IVM repair points in Kano and Kaduna...
How many plants/factories has the likes of Dangote, Otedola, or Adenuga established in the East?? Innoson already has a show room at Lagos, Abuja & Accra!!!
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Originalsly: 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
@agabal23... I hear you....make sense. And maybe because he can't meet present demand is the reason he doesn't advertise much. Nice response...on point.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by swagifted(m): 12:53am On Jan 01, 2016
zikIPE:
12 billion likes and a trailer of Orijin for you grin
almost all the mass transit buses in enugu are from iVM, it has achieved a market share in the east
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by ddeola: 1:28am On Jan 01, 2016
This brand should be patronized by Nigeria as a nation, governments at all levels should encourage this company for God's sake. I don't understand why we don't celebrate our own

If God tarries, Innoson will become a household name in Naija and an international brand in the nearest future. i salute this enterpreneur
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by gemale(m): 1:31am On Jan 01, 2016
INTROVERT:
I don't see a muscle sports car so am so not interested.
Oga. It's made in 9ja. So pls kindly stimulate our economy if u have d means 2. U wld b saving us a little foreign exchange & boosting our gdp indirectly.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by gemale(m): 1:32am On Jan 01, 2016
ddeola:
This brand should be patronized by Nigeria as a nation, governments at all levels should encourage this company for God's sake. I don't understand why we don't celebrate our own

If God tarries, Innoson will become a household name in Naija and an international brand in the nearest future. i salute this enterpreneur

Amen o! Make we support d guy company abeg.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by WaffenSS(m): 1:32am On Jan 01, 2016
Sincere4u:

U should be able to tell the difference between IVM and Zahav before insulting people.

The link, Gullible Idiot N0 17, is to illustrate how others are in the same line of business as Innoson.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by WaffenSS(m): 1:34am On Jan 01, 2016
chiefobdk:

the engine is Nissan from Japan..
brake pad. lining. fan belt fan. . from Ibeto manufacturing nnewi..battery from Ibeto manufacturing nnewi..
seats. from numerous upholstery companies nnewi...
tyre. from loadvisa emene enugu. ( owned by innoson)
electricals from cutix plc nnewi..
cables. from otc cables nnewi.
plastics from innoson.

dude u need to go to nnewi. to see d level of sme auto firms hitting it big because of innoson.

Keep consoling yourselves with propaganda. You're not fooling anyone but yourselves.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by WaffenSS(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2016
tukane:

And it seems you're the most Gullible of them all, name one car company that manufactures all the parts for their cars. They all assemble their cars, by getting the parts from different places. Don't claim to know when you know nothing.

Gullible Idiot N0 11.

Real manufacturers design their vehicles according to their own specs, including the safety features.

Your precious Mr Innoson buys no-frills prefabs from China and assembles.

Yet you halfwits want to believe he's a car manufacturer.

I smh at you people's fatuous disposition.

You just can't knock sense into an IPOB.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by WaffenSS(m): 1:40am On Jan 01, 2016
lovings:

Another exhibition of your mental disorder which is deteriorating badly. I blame the lack of psychiatric hospitals where your type belong. You need help but it is sad that you don't even know it. I hope your family members will do us a favour by sending you to a psychiatric home.

I can't reason with a mentally retarded(r e t a r d e d) who doesn't know what is a vehicle chassis. Who couldn't answer simple question and who is quick to show his foolishness in public. I feel sorry for you though...
People should be aware of your condition before you commit murder.

You IPOB bastards are just incredible. I've never seen a tribe so open and embracing of lies and deceit as you monkeys.

It's really no wonder: yours is a tribe of criminality anyway.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by gemale(m): 1:54am On Jan 01, 2016
mark3009:

If innoson already has a problem meeting up with demand why do you want others to patronize him when obviously he does not have the capacity to take on more orders.

Let them place their order & deposit a certain percentage. Dis influx of funds wld convince Innoson 2 increase production & supply their cars @ d agreed period in which he wld b paid in full. Something lyk dt layaway service companies offer in d US.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by gemale(m): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2016
WaffenSS:

Gullible Idiot N0 11.

Real manufacturers design their vehicles according to their own specs, including the safety features.

Your precious Mr Innoson buys no-frills prefabs from China and assembles.

Yet you halfwits want to believe he's a car manufacturer.

I smh at you people's fatuous disposition.

You just can't knock sense into an IPOB.
Oga stop being a pessimist. A baby doesn't start walking on d day it's born. Let's encourage him as he has started assembling in 9ja. Wt good local patronage, wholesome government policy & available skilled workforce , he can then ascend 2 manufacturing d parts in 9ja.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by bishop4life(m): 2:24am On Jan 01, 2016
Tolexander:
which car is called a muscle sport car

how much has Obiano, Anambra state governor spent purchasing them?

@topic
These are very nice sedans and SUVs.

Does Innoson have any outlet in Lagos at all?

If you care to know all security vigilantee in anambra were given one innoson pick up truck per post (hundreds all over anambra. All secondary schools in anambra were given innoson bus per school(hundreds all over anambra). All traditional rulers were given innoson jeep per person(tens all over anambra).

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 01, 2016
WaffenSS:

You IPOB bastards are just incredible. I've never seen a tribe so open and embracing of lies and deceit as you monkeys.

It's really no wonder: yours is a tribe of criminality anyway.

Mentally retarded (r e t a r d e d) Individual. There is a name for your illness, it is called severe dissociative disorders with traces of Mongolian idiocy. You are always talking out of point and I am glad other people have noticed. I still feel sorry for you because you are obviously not in control of your mind. People should keep watching this sick individual before he either commits murder, rape or at worst blow himself up as a terrorist. It is obvious you are from a low life/low IQ tribe.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by tandric(m): 3:10am On Jan 01, 2016
This car na corolla na
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by mikolo80: 3:15am On Jan 01, 2016
omenka:
Obiano must be the greatest witch of all time. He bought countless number of cars for the police, all imported Toyota saloons, and not a single one from Innoson whose plant is right inside Anambra government house.

www.nairaland.com/2795728/obiano-donates-patrol-cars-police

Your hatred for Buhari would consume you all.

Almost all big dump trucks operational in Benue state under BENSESSA currently are IVM trucks!

How many have the SE governors bought??

Guys, blaming everyone but yourselves for your problems isn't gonna fix even a chink in your world.

You guys should become responsible already.

All the hatred stems from nothing but Jogogoro's defeat and the pic below.

The bleached yellow niccur turned black was probably wondering: "wtf have I done?? I'm such an idiot."

#WateryBeans: formating brains since '83.
guy you get time o. trying to resurrect the dead. pdp (gej) supporters don sign tey tey and will complain till 2031
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by mikolo80: 3:16am On Jan 01, 2016
halfcurrent:
Nice cars, however they lack maintenance plan. Innoson cannot even fix/repair the cars they make when they breakdown. I writing from a first hand experience. Customer service is also a shame
na small small, they will catch up
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by mikolo80: 3:17am On Jan 01, 2016
korel9:
One of GEJ's legacies and not born of Bubu's body odour grin
how many gej buy wen him de dia. even the goods seized by obj, d mumu no release. thank goodness for innocent doggedness,
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by mikolo80: 3:19am On Jan 01, 2016
Nonybb:
If Buhari declares that Godwin Emefiele and Ibe Kachikwu are Igbos, he is not wrong. Someone must not be from your own village, speak the same brand of Igbo with you before you know he is Igbo. Ostensibly I know that Buhari is an error as a leader, but with his recent statement, he was able to prove that he understood Igbo tribe more than some Igbos. Hausa tribe had been able to merge themselves with the Fulanis, calling themselves Hausa-Fulanis and that is why they had been able to repeatedly dominate Nigeria politically. We must take advantage and cognizant of this tribal alliance the Northerners had been using as an advantage. When appointments are given to Anioma people of Delta state, Ikwere people of Rivers state, Igbanke people of Edo state, etc, let us collectively see it as Igbo man fully appointed. Let there be no contention amongst us, and lets get ride of that supremacist mentality of one state being more Igbo than the other. We are all Igbos as long as we can pick one or two similarities between within our Igbo spoken language.
Hian ,for land where caste system de thrive
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 01, 2016
gemale:

Oga stop being a pessimist. A baby doesn't start walking on d day it's born. Let's encourage him as he has started assembling in 9ja. Wt good local patronage, wholesome government policy & available skilled workforce , he can then ascend 2 manufacturing d parts in 9ja.

Please don't waste your time on that sick/mad man. @ waffenSS. He was born with intellectual disability and has also developed a mental disorder. Just ignore him. Smart guy like you can't reason with such an intellectually handicap individual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price / Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.