Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

When A Lady Has Just Lost Her Relationship With A Guy,how Can You Make Her Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Has Just Lost Her Relationship With A Guy,how Can You Make Her Happy (1417 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape / He's a Very Shy Guy! How Can He Approach The Girl He loves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Has Just Lost Her Relationship With A Guy,how Can You Make Her Happy by solajacobs(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2006
Assuming you are a guy and your friend who is a lady has just lost her relationship,how can you make her happy again if she presently having a psychological problem as a result of the guy leaving her?
Re: When A Lady Has Just Lost Her Relationship With A Guy,how Can You Make Her Happy by Kajiang02(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2006
giv her d so much care and tyme dat she requires,
Try takn her out in som cases 2 hve som fun to help her 4get d past to some extent, '''''''''''''''''
Neva mke her feel as if she's misin sumtin in her life,
Send her nice texts, preferably jokes wit guud sense of humour to mke her wanna smile even if seh neva wantd to.
Try writing her lots of poems to keep her busy and mke her feel she's nt dejected by d society even if she's jst lost her guy.
In some cases, try teln her guud stories 2 mke her feel as if d guy neva realy worthed her @least 2 boost he morrals
B d very best of friends 2 her at dat period and i bet u if dat gal has only 1house all her life and u ask her 4 it, she;l giv it to u
Re: When A Lady Has Just Lost Her Relationship With A Guy,how Can You Make Her Happy by CrazyMan(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2006
The best thing to tell her is to forget about the past and focuse on the future.
her ex has dumped her. it's not gonna make any difference starving herself to death, he won't come back.
if she happens to be the girl you intend to date, assure her you i'll take proper care of her and she will never have to pass through this present condition again
Re: When A Lady Has Just Lost Her Relationship With A Guy,how Can You Make Her Happy by naija4life(f): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2006
solajacobs:

Assuming you are a guy and your friend who is a lady has just lost her relationship,how can you make her happy again if she presently having a psychological problem as a result of the guy leaving her?

Since its still "have just", i advise you allow her to for sometime. I believe she's a grown up.

In most cases, they'd want to be by themselves and kinda relieve everything, like go down memory lane.

So my advise, let her be. Dont go thinking on how to help ease her "pains". she may feel better being left alone.
Re: When A Lady Has Just Lost Her Relationship With A Guy,how Can You Make Her Happy by solajacobs(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2006
I Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Am Bored, What Should I Do / Babes, You get pregnant / Nice Guys Always Get Used And Dumped By Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.