Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Take On The Presidential Media Chat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Presidential Media Chat (688 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) / Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Presidential Media Chat by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
For all those Calling PMB a dictator should please throw themselves inside the Lagos lagoon or better still hug a well-charged transformer in Apapa or Egbeda! What nonesense.

I am so proud of my president, looking back at the previous presidential media chats by the clueless, corrupt, insensitive, thieving and wicked former president - GEJ, then I can't be more pround and impressed by the level of passion, intelligence, and toughness of PMB.

We have been crippled for so long by massive looting, especially the one that the uselss GEJ supervised. We are happy that a dictatorial-democrat is in power. Nigeria does not need 100% democracy, we need strong men, that would mould our institutions long after they are gone. We do not need a dumb president who spends his useless time trying to differentiate corruption from stealing. Nigerians would always complain, nothing satisfies them. Mr President abeg carry go! We are solidly behind you! Nigeria must be liberated be it democratically or dictatorially!

-CramJones

5 Likes

Re: My Take On The Presidential Media Chat by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: My Take On The Presidential Media Chat by BALLOSKI: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
cool
Re: My Take On The Presidential Media Chat by ikaboy: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
PMB has the backing of the majority. He just showcases one of the sterling qualities we saw in him before voting for him.

Release my foot, that is how Shekau will get a bail if arrested.

Carry on baba. We are getting there, were one is held responsible for his wrong doings. Love u PMB

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Presidential Media Chat by vedaxcool(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Badbelle will send many to their early graves. If majority of Nigerians say no more cluelessness why should that serve as a basis for wailers to live in misery
Re: My Take On The Presidential Media Chat by OgbeifunErom: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
There are 3 categories of people who hate Buhari

1. IPOD YOUTHS AND AGBAYAS

2. Members of the political elite who benefited from corruption under GEJ and those who want things to continue that way

3. The lazy businessmen/women who enrich themselves by importing products that can be manufactured locally.

They import toothpick, rice, eraser, pencil, paper, toys, clothes etc. That has stopped. Use your finances to build local industries that can produce these products. The demand is there.

God Bless Buhari

Nigeria is blessed

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Anambra Receives Triplets As First Babies Of The Year / Governor Ortom Visits Accident Victims, Takes Care Of Their Medical Bills.photos / Appeal Court Sacks Abia Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, Declares Apga’s Alex Otti Wina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.