Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Obama Defies American Laws, To Announce Action To Expand Gun Checks - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Defies American Laws, To Announce Action To Expand Gun Checks (879 Views)

Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos) / Students Staged Lie-in Protest In Front Of White House Over Gun Law(Photos) / 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Defies American Laws, To Announce Action To Expand Gun Checks by 1United1: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
See The tweet and American reactions...

Re: Obama Defies American Laws, To Announce Action To Expand Gun Checks by 1United1: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
More

Re: Obama Defies American Laws, To Announce Action To Expand Gun Checks by 1United1: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Where are the IPOB Youths?

3 Likes

Re: Obama Defies American Laws, To Announce Action To Expand Gun Checks by 1United1: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Where is Washington post?

1 Like

Re: Obama Defies American Laws, To Announce Action To Expand Gun Checks by modath(f): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
The Right wing Gun Nuts & NRA are never going to find this funny but it is a fact of life that Gun control should be enforced!! Too many avoidable & needless deaths!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obama Defies American Laws, To Announce Action To Expand Gun Checks by modath(f): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
1United1:

They are stuck in Asaba traffic & battery is already low on their chinko phones!! cheesy

1United1:
Where is Washington post?

That paid hack called Peter Dein is on vacation as well. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obama Defies American Laws, To Announce Action To Expand Gun Checks by 1United1: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
modath:

They are stuck in Asaba traffic & battery is already low on their chinko phones!! cheesy

That paid hack called Peter Dein is on vacation as well. cheesy

Don't mind the yeye man! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obama Defies American Laws, To Announce Action To Expand Gun Checks by pavlovt: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Obama Defies American Laws, To Announce Action To Expand Gun Checks by Bolade005: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
1United1:
Yllap, woh e on eb??

Why are you calling the IPOB Youths out?. They've been rendered voiceless. No one wants to join Kanu as scapegoat.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Defies American Laws, To Announce Action To Expand Gun Checks by Bolade005: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
modath:

With the tone and seriousness with which PMB addressed the Kanu case yesterday, I'm sure no one would want to be identified with Kanu right now.

Bunch of chest beaters. I thought they said Nigeria won't rest if Kanu is not released, why are they silent all of a sudden?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Defies American Laws, To Announce Action To Expand Gun Checks by omenka(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
modath:

The Right wing Gun Nuts & NRA are never going to find this funny but it is a fact of life that Gun control should be enforced!! Too many avoidable & needless deaths!!!
Hmmm. What I know about US politics is that politicians, especially those in Washington, dread NRA more than they do the Congress. Obeezee knows this all too well. Imagine the gentleman is at the twilight of his admin yet he pussyfoots over stuff like this. cheesy

I can't blame him. Those guys are too damn ruthless- I wouldn't doubt it if one told me they can bring down a government in 24hours. Remember their posturing after #SandyHook. One had thought that incident would bury them once and for all given the age range of most of the victims but hell, they only strengthened their grip on the puppet strings of US politics and their ferocious defence of the Second Amendment.

Obeezee's gotta thread carefully. Those guys "own" US. grin
Re: Obama Defies American Laws, To Announce Action To Expand Gun Checks by modath(f): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bolade005:

With the tone and seriousness with which PMB addressed the Kanu case yesterday, I'm sure no one would want to be identified with Kanu right now.

Bunch of chest beaters. I thought they said Nigeria won't rest if Kanu is not released, why are they silent all of a sudden?

They've been defeathered since, it's just becoming apparent..

They became silent soon as the body of traders (SEAMATA) told them they were not loving the lock up shop begin jog around funny!, twas cool first 2-3 days but seperating Nna & his shop nor be play...! grin

Anyim being outrighly fingered , wike removing hand & their governors bring stylishly read the riot act also did some damage to the agitation...

BTW where is elder chukwudi44 , we don't agree but hope all is well? Been silent since!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That'll Happen If UK Votes To Remain In European Union / Hillary Clinton Just Received The Worst-putin Is Smiling / NORTH KOREA: Stop Kim Jong Un Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.