Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Circumcision Is A Wicked And Painful Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Circumcision Is A Wicked And Painful Act (535 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl / When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Circumcision Is A Wicked And Painful Act by Esthersblog(f): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
This is a true life story of a dedicated EBer. Your sincere and honest opinion counts…

I am a Nigerian lady engaged to a Dutch man who insists we would not circumcise our male kids. He is of the opinion that the act is “very wicked and hurtful”, and feels it is medically unnecessary and violates the child human rights.

I am from the eastern part of Nigeria to be precise and a Christian who is also from a strong Christian background and believes strongly in the significance of circumcision. This is a great dilemma for me as we love each other so much and want to spend the rest of our lives together.

But then, I can’t tell my parents that we won’t be circumcising out male kids. I can’t even imagine it. This is not something I can also hide from my parents, because I pray God keeps my parents alive, my mother will still come do omugwo after I give birth to a male child hopefully and then she sees it and starts asking question. How would I explain it to her… It’s also a No No for me…

Circumcision alone is not a good reason to break up a relationship leading to marriage. I have tried to talk about it with my fiancee but he still stands his ground on it.

What do I do?

Kindly drop your advice..

Source: http://esther.com.ng/eb-xclusive-circumcision-is-a-wicked-and-painful-act (www.esther.com.ng)
Re: Circumcision Is A Wicked And Painful Act by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Let me keep it short & simple...
Respect your Religion & Culture, if she truly love you she may respect that too
Re: Circumcision Is A Wicked And Painful Act by luckier9(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
first of all, is he circumstance? if yes and it has been working for them, no case
Re: Circumcision Is A Wicked And Painful Act by Esthersblog(f): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
The lady said he is not circumcised.
luckier9:
first of all, is he circumstance? if yes and it has been working for them, no case

(1) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of Biitches? See Why I'm Asking. / / Why Do Successful Career Women Have Failed Marriages? I Am In Love With One Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.