Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! - Nairaland / General (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! (44730 Views)

50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 / Check Out The First Thread And Comment On Nairaland / My First Thread In Nairaland After 5 Years Of Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by dj5naira(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, - its twenty 16, Doubt me?? Count it!

ยคDFirstPostOf2016
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Eleniyan15: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
agarawu23:

Thanks baba
wa di Eleniyan laye...koni baje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
please never post that ugly picture when you quote me again. i understand that the sense of humor in nigeria may be very different from mine but i find pictures like that cringing. why post a picture that shows the black man in his lowest state ? kindly remove it and compliments of the season to you wink
'Lowest state'...

Care to enlighten me what exactly about that black man depicts his state? Thanks
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by sukkot: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ishilove:

'Lowest state'...

Care to enlighten me what exactly about that black man depicts his state? Thanks
why you always posting that ugly demonic wretched evil picture though ? why not post a handsome happy looking person ? shocked grin
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
why you always posting that ugly demonic wretched evil picture though ? why not post a handsome happy looking person ? shocked grin
Like this? He's black too

1 Like

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by dachaste(f): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Andykruiz:
I'm reaching out to Goodh eart02, dacha ste, esthar fabian, naij aboy, Your main, nite fury, emu smith. Want to wish you guys a blissful new year, the best you've had still. Have fun!!!

Tnx swirie.

Sorry am almost late. Hw ws ya day?
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by sukkot: 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ishilove:

Like this? He's black too
if you wanna make my day, post something like this

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
if you wanna make my day, post something like this

I don't know why you dislike this

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin tongue
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by sukkot: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ishilove:

I don't know why you dislike this
cuz it shows who you are. it shows your mindset. people gravitate towards pictures of how they feel inside. as within so without. if you are a happy jovial light hearted person you will post happy light hearted jovial pictures. if you are an angry evil person you will post angry evil pictures. you posting that picture does not do a lot for peoples perception of your mind state. jus saying. grin
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
cuz it shows who you are. it shows your mindset. people gravitate towards pictures of how they feel inside. as within so without. if you are a happy jovial light hearted person you will post happy light hearted jovial pictures. if you are an angry evil person you will post angry evil pictures. you posting that picture does not do a lot for peoples perception of your mind state. jus saying. grin
Theories according to my wacko, ugu smoking evangelist

The picture is hilarious, not evil

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Sukkot darling, sometimes I do worry about you. Seeing shadows where there are none.

What could possibly be evil about this picture? It rather says something about your own state of mind, since you're seeing evil where there is none.

You still haven't answered my question: how does this picture depict the blackman in his lowest state?

1 Like

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Abi Adesiji77, how you see am? Is my mind angry and evil because I find this picture hilarious?

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by sukkot: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ishilove:
Sukkot darling, sometimes I do worry about you. Seeing shadows where there are none.

What could possibly be evil about this picture? It rather says something about your own state of mind, since you're seeing evil where there is none.

You still haven't answered my question: how does this picture depict the blackman in his lowest state?
the picture shows your state of mind. makes me scared of your state of mind quite frankly. anybody quoting that type of pic needs to be delivered with holy ghost fire cheesy
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
the picture shows your state of mind. makes me scared of your state of mind quite frankly. anybody quoting that type of pic needs to be delivered with holy ghost fire cheesy
Nah, it shows there's a scared little boy trapped inside of you. The weetle boy is scared of the dada boogey man wink

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by sukkot: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ishilove:

Theories according to my wacko, ugu smoking evangelist

The picture is hilarious, not evil
whats hilarious in that picture ? well like i said, the african sense of humor is very much different from mine. i like looking at pretty things and righteous things and things that look godly but i see pictures people post on nairaland that they think is funny which i personally find repulsive. so next time dont quote nonsense pictures. attach pictures of pretty things
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by sukkot: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ishilove:

Nah, it shows there's a scared little boy trapped inside of you. The weetle boy is scared of the dada boogey man wink
the fact you are still quoting the pic tells me you are a stubborn woman. now why would a guy wanna be with a stubborn woman ? men like their women to be responsive to their demands. ya husband haf enter plenty wahala. lmao. you go carry hin eye see plenty wahala grin grin

1 Like

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
the fact you are still quoting the pic tells me you are a stubborn woman. now why would a guy wanna be with a stubborn woman ? men like their women to be responsive to their demands. ya husband haf enter plenty wahala. lmao. you go carry hin eye see plenty wahala grin grin
And I like my men to treat women with respect

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
whats hilarious in that picture ? well like i said, the african sense of humor is very much different from mine. i like looking at pretty things and righteous things and things that look godly but i see pictures people post on nairaland that they think is funny which i personally find repulsive. so next time dont quote nonsense pictures. attach pictures of pretty things
Beauty is subjective to interpretation, my love.

You do know I'm madly in love with you, don't you?

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by sukkot: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ishilove:

And I like my men to treat women with respect
well go look for the man na make you dey terrorize am with demonic pictures grin
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by sukkot: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ishilove:

Beauty is subjective to interpretation, my love.

You do know I'm madly in love with you, don't you?
nope you are not. you cant be in love with someone you never met.
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Andykruiz(m): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
dachaste:

Tnx swirie.

Sorry am almost late. Hw ws ya day?
You're welcome.
My day was fine. How about yours?
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
men like their women to be responsive to their demands grin grin
Not when they make those demands in a certain tone. It brings out the biatch in me tongue
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
nope you are not. you cant be in love with someone you never met.
Oh, you don't believe me? Now that's so sad... cry

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Adesiji77: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ishilove:
Abi Adesiji77, how you see am? Is my mind angry and evil because I find this picture hilarious?

cheesy grin

It is "uglyly" hilarious lipsrsealed
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by sukkot: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ishilove:

Not when they make those demands in a certain tone. It brings out the biatch in me tongue
thats a character flaw you need to work on
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
well go look for the man na make you dey terrorize am with demonic pictures grin
I've met him. YOU!! You are all I need in a man cheesy cheesy

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Adesiji77:

cheesy grin

It is "uglyly" hilarious lipsrsealed
*gasp* shocked

Et tu, Brute? shocked angry
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
thats a character flaw you need to work on
Perhaps.

It also shows I'm human. You also need to work on ya tone, honey boo wink
Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by sukkot: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ishilove:

I've met him. YOU!! You are all I need in a man cheesy cheesy
nope. not me. i aint rolling with a woman who quotes these kinda demonic pictures. i need a woman who likes pretty things and quotes girly things . wink

1 Like

Re: The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
nope. not me. i aint rolling with a woman who quotes these kinda demonic pictures. i need a woman who likes pretty things and quotes girly things . wink
That's so sad...

*sob* cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

190 And Theseeker! / Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.