Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

My Unusual Crossover Xperience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Unusual Crossover Xperience (1249 Views)

My First Sex Xperience With A Girl I No Longer Want, How Do I Run? / Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience / Ever Xperience Dis B4? Hehehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unusual Crossover Xperience by gabylzy(m): 1:07am On Jan 01, 2016
It all startd at exactly 8:25 when my dad came home wif a face that showed he was slightly pissd off..he had expected us to be ready for the church crossova service so that once he arrives within minutes we would be on our way. So everyone dispersed sharp sharp, bathing nd dressing up faster than barry allen himself(theflash)..

We all got ready nd left few minutes past 9 we left the house for d general crossova service that is being witnessed in virtually all churches in 9jeria..still wondering why we dont av our own Times Square..we could gather and countdown to 2016..seems fun 2 me..than the constant shaking of head..spilling of sweat practiced in churches at the end of every year..well like they say prayer is tha key.

Funny enough i askd my mom earlier that day saying was it really necessary for us 2 attend this routine of crossing ova..she gave me a smile..stil wish d smile remained all tru the night tho. we were on our way as i said earlier...a little traffic yu knw d way lagos is nah..15mins drive will take yu 47mins tops..allowing gala guyz more sales than usual.The church was at Ijegun and we stay at Obadore..so we really needed 2 drive there, everytin was goin smooth until i started hearing this rickety sound like somtin had burst nf was stil trying 2 carry on...a little stop nd we found out twas the tire..the rim was almost popping out of the tire..lucky us we didnt crash or worse....

FINDING SOLUTIONS
The Brainstorming began on how to find a solution to our current situation..time(10:27)..so my bro and i decided 2 trek forward nd see if the gods will smile upon us and yes they did with big whyte teeth, a vulcanizer working late was the miracle we found by the roadside wearing a black singlet and a blue jean av gat good eyes 4 the nyt..we met him..discussed and he gave only one option we av 2 loose the tyre and bring it ova..

The power of a jack and spanner came into play. Unscrewing was quite easy..buh now carrying the tyre to the man wif rim in it....haaaa...no be beans,well i had no choice. I strtd wif rolling the tyre seemed comfortable at 1st when ma back strtd giving this sharp pain(am a taaallll guy) i had 2 opt in2 carrying it..do they sell sweat??..cos i 4 rich enta 2016...i was soaked,damn that stuff is heavy.
Re: My Unusual Crossover Xperience by gabylzy(m): 1:09am On Jan 01, 2016
WAITING PATIENTLY
Got 2 the vulcanizer, bad news the tyre was condenmed had burst in 5 places even london tailor will refuse such if twere 2 be clothing. So he said he would help us chck..no positive on that..he then said he would go 2 his friend(maybe him padi for pump nd air club)that might have a spare tyre size15..time:11:00

Na so bros waka...we waited 2 the extent that my fone strtd playing music i neva knew i had(olamide/dont stop..sweet jam)..he came back wif another negative..the man reeks of negativity..who am i 2 judge i was frustrated..had 2 carry the tire back to the car..used all kind of carry carry..didnt even knw who was being rolled either me or the tyre...

WE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
I got back 2 the car wif dad....this time i was alrdy has frustrated as Mikel making efforts to be signed by Barcelona..we stood and kept staring at the car...then heard a church very close by say new year prayers..ohhh...ts alrdy 12.....

we fixed the bad tyre back...everyone sat in the car..didnt see a smyle tho and i dey H like...tried to sleep buh there are some nasty mosquitoes here looking r new year blood 2 suck..

Sent From Gionee m5#TeamGionee

Still in car...tyre go showface soon...am thinking 7am..lol
Re: My Unusual Crossover Xperience by xest(m): 1:14am On Jan 01, 2016
Eya srry,happy new year though.
Re: My Unusual Crossover Xperience by xest(m): 1:15am On Jan 01, 2016
Srry, happy new year bro.
Re: My Unusual Crossover Xperience by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 01, 2016
I still wonder why people risk their lives just to attend a cross over service. I just don't get it.

What's stopping you from crossing over in your house, on your knees, praying to your God? Must you drive all the way to a church in the thick of the night, when you know it's dangerous? Especially with all the knock outs and the crazy youths.

I attended a cross over night service yesterday, but I did it out of respect for my dad, not because I actually wanted to, although we kind of had a little argument regarding the issue.
The thing is, I am spending the holidays in his house, so as his son, it's my duty to respect his decision. It's his house, it's his rules, but left to me, I won't even bother attending any.

2 Likes

Re: My Unusual Crossover Xperience by Babysho(m): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2016
Am with you on the celebrating new year at times square soughta thingy....I really think the 1st day of A New Year should be spent and ENJOYED with your loved one

Happy New Year NLs

Today is my dad's birthday pls a humble 50likes for him please...am very happy for him

5 Likes

Re: My Unusual Crossover Xperience by gabylzy(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2016
xest:
Srry, happy new year bro.
thanks bro
Re: My Unusual Crossover Xperience by gabylzy(m): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2016
Decker:
I still wonder why people risk their lives just to attend a cross over service. I still don't get it.

What's stopping you from crossing over in your house, on your knees, praying to your God? Must you drive all the way to a church at the thick of the night, especially when you know it's dangerous? Especially with all the knock outs and the crazy youths.

I attended a cross over night service yesterday, but I did it out of respect for my dad, not because I actually wanted to, although we kind of had a little argument regarding the issue. The thing is, I am spending the holidays in his house, so as his son, it's my duty to respect his decision. It's his house, it's his rules, but left to me, I won't even bother attending any.

finally some1 that gets me
Re: My Unusual Crossover Xperience by emorse(m): 1:23am On Jan 01, 2016
Why una no carry spare na? Dats why road safety go dey use una chop every time.
Re: My Unusual Crossover Xperience by Oche211(m): 1:31am On Jan 01, 2016
Sorry for that experience bt d most important thing is that u nd ur family ve seen 2016.
Thank Baba God for that
Re: My Unusual Crossover Xperience by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2016
Decker:
I still wonder why people risk their lives just to attend a cross over service. I just don't get it.

What's stopping you from crossing over in your house, on your knees, praying to your God? Must you drive all the way to a church at the thick of the night, when you know it's dangerous? Especially with all the knock outs and the crazy youths.

I attended a cross over night service yesterday, but I did it out of respect for my dad, not because I actually wanted to, although we kind of had a little argument regarding the issue. The thing is, I am spending the holidays in his house, so as his son, it's my duty to respect his decision.
It's his house, it's his rules, but left to me, I won't even bother attending any.
End time Son!
Re: My Unusual Crossover Xperience by xest(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
gabylzy:

thanks bro
how una finally do na.
Re: My Unusual Crossover Xperience by gabylzy(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
xest:
how una finally do na.

we stayed insyd d car oo...till day brk..luckily nothing do us..had 2 go home 2 carry a spare we forgot 2 take earlier..remove tyre..vulcanizer...everything fixed..left there by 9am
Re: My Unusual Crossover Xperience by gabylzy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Oche211:
Sorry for that experience bt d most important thing is that u nd ur family ve seen 2016.
Thank Baba God for that

smiley
Re: My Unusual Crossover Xperience by xest(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
gabylzy:

we stayed insyd d car oo...till day brk..luckily nothing do us..had 2 go home 2 carry a spare we forgot 2 take earlier..remove tyre..vulcanizer...everything fixed..left there by 9am
Eya. Srry bro

(1) (Reply)

... / Male Neighbor Gives Me Dirty/Bad Looks Whenever He Sees Me? / Men Never Listen... Funny.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.