Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel (22134 Views)

Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:05am On Jan 01, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:12am On Jan 01, 2016
aieromon:

A serving colonel flee? You sabi wetin be AWOL?

Fleeing is an admission of guilt....those people that think they are safe outside the country are just delaying their judgement.PMB did a lot of travelling to seek for support in this anti-corruption drive. These countries just want proof and the EFCC will give it to them. Its either they come back to face the allegations or they get tried in their hideouts.I'm sure they will prefer to be tried in Nigeria.
My mind iz tellin me dat Gej will eventually be arrested and procecuted by international anti-fraud agencies thereby freein Buhari off d wahala of him doin it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by amaechi1: 7:15am On Jan 01, 2016
TimeManager:
If Efcc can be this audacious, then we can smile again. A herd of sheep led by a lion is better than a pride of lions led by a sheep.2016 begins with CHANGE.

No Lie Only Truth!

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by aieromon(m): 7:16am On Jan 01, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

My mind iz tellin me dat Gej will eventually be arrested and procecuted by international agencies thereby freein Buhari off d wahala of him doin it.

Depends on the gravity of the charges. I believe they have an agreement in place.GEJ won't be touched but will provide documentary evidence to nail all the goats that ran down his administration. Even Madam Peace will return stolen loot in properties or cash. She no wan go prison go feed her husband oh.

When NNPC probe kicks in,the support people have for these looters will reduce.

11 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by omenka(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2016
spidey77:
I'm not saying the colonel is clean; but brethren if this government keeps arresting people who are are on bail. Then wat d f**k are they taking them to court for....
Na wa oo. Being on bail doesn't insulate one from being rearrested or questioned by authorities when the need arises.

5 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by omenka(m): 7:28am On Jan 01, 2016
kokoA:
FG has decided to play their game with them this time around. Usually these people are charged to court on 100 plus charges, they get a very good criminal minded SAN as a lawyer (there's a very popular one I don't want to mention), then they are granted bail and they start prolonging the case using nonsense adjournment and Ghana must go influenced injunctions here and there. Now! Instead of slamming them with such charges at once, FG is dishing them out "small-small" grin So, when they face one judge for some charges, he grants them bail, they are "released" and immediately they step out of prison, they are rearrested again to face fresh charges grin in so doing they can be kept in jail for long and the trial process will hasten up. This is totally in order. I can see Prof. Itse Shagay is advising Baba well grin
This format, na for only streets dem dey learn am oo. No law school fit give person this kind akunuche. Sagey must have some serious street credibility. grin

13 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by ibisko04: 7:37am On Jan 01, 2016
spidey77:
I'm not saying the colonel is clean; but brethren if this government keeps arresting people who are are on bail. Then wat d f**k are they taking them to court for....
Happy new year. The people on bail can be re arrested as many times as possible. This is because investigation is on going on the matter they were originally arrested for.
At any point in time, authority may need such a person to clear up some points.
Big thieves are the only one getting this bail we are talking about here.
Small small thieves are taking to prisons from court room and may remain on ATM for many years even more than the law entitled to punish them.
As for big thieves whose actions affected the nation, he will secure wonderful lawyers to make sure the law is twisted to favour him.
Courts of justice will now turns to courts of jesters and the real criminals will be walking around the streets freely.
To make Nigeria great again is in the hands of our judges whose courts these big thieves are turning to their playing fields.

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 01, 2016
Great

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by spidey77: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2016
ibisko04:

Happy new year. The people on bail can be re arrested as many times as possible. This is because investigation is on going on the matter they were originally arrested for.
At any point in time, authority may need such a person to clear up some points.
Big thieves are the only one getting this bail we are talking about here.
Small small thieves are taking to prisons from court room and may remain on ATM for many years even more than the law entitled to punish them.
As for big thieves whose actions affected the nation, he will secure wonderful lawyers to make sure the law is twisted to favour him.
Courts of justice will now turns to courts of jesters and the real criminals will be walking around the streets freely.
To make Nigeria great again is in the hands of our judges whose courts these big thieves are turning to their playing fields.

Cool....buh when you say small small thiefs. Did the court deny dem bail or they WHR not able to pay for it?...am just looking at it from the eyes of the law....or is it not said, two wrongs don't make a right....I bliv we can still kill him by the books...not jumping court order s
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by spidey77: 7:54am On Jan 01, 2016
omenka:
Na wa oo. Being on bail doesn't insulate one from being rearrested or questioned by authorities when the need arises.
Ma friend 'questioned' beyond the 48 hr mark they got in court.....na wao
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 01, 2016
spidey77:

No bro, am saying there is something called rule of law....if you choose which and which court order to obey, why have courts den.....d last time I checked, DAT dude was on bail

Can't he be rearrested for other charges?smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by maestroz: 8:20am On Jan 01, 2016
why always colonel?
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by Coolcash1: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2016
Good one...we are SOLIDLY behind you on this PMB

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2016
olumide81:
this is one thing about shabby/inconclusive investigation, why arrest him now, what if he had fleed before now, with proper usage of technology, a net can catch all its fishes at a go.
so all the suspects should be arrested in one day? Can you tell us how that can be done? My problem with some of you guys is that in your rush to be ftc, you type any trash that crosses your mind

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by cocoberry(f): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2016
I saw dis coming!

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by princebishop(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2016
It's alryt
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by Acidosis(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2016
I think Buhari should simply put on his military attire.

Soldiers should be poured on the streets and let them flog citizens since we are a group of goats and corrupt people.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by yemiokd(m): 8:31am On Jan 01, 2016
OK, it is a good development. It is not only BH victim's that will be suffering, others that contributed one way or the other to their woes should not go scot free.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by morganwizzy55(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2016
This people sent soldiers to fight with bare hands in the war front.. That's brutality. The blood of the innocent soldier will keep exposing them

Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by san316(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year people. The game continues. Looters must die this year.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by akins56(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2016
kokoA:
FG has decided to play their game with them this time around. Usually these people are charged to court on 100 plus charges, they get a very good criminal minded SAN as a lawyer (there's a very popular one I don't want to mention), then they are granted bail and they start prolonging the case using nonsense adjournment and Ghana must go influenced injunctions here and there. Now! Instead of slamming them with such charges at once, FG is dishing them out "small-small" grin So, when they face one judge for some charges, he grants them bail, they are "released" and immediately they step out of prison, they are rearrested again to face fresh charges grin in so doing they can be kept in jail for long and the trial process will hasten up. This is totally in order. I can see Prof. Itse Shagay is advising Baba well grin
lol..the popular SANs should be oga dauda and egbon raji.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by efilefun(m): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2016
okosodo:
media arresting, hallmark of a propaganda government. trust me, nothing will happen
nothing will happen yet Dasuki celebrated xmas in KUJE and new year in DSS underground. You better wake up, this not the era of fighting corruption with technology it's the era of combating it physically

6 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by allthingsgood: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2016
spidey77:

No bro, am saying there is something called rule of law....if you choose which and which court order to obey, why have courts den.....d last time I checked, DAT dude was on bail

Apparently u didnt read the part where the security operatives obtained the lawful search warrant

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by iswallker(m): 8:43am On Jan 01, 2016
olumide81:
this is one thing about shabby/inconclusive investigation, why arrest him now, what if he had fleed before now, with proper usage of technology, a net can catch all its fishes at a go.

What technology re u referring to my friend, re u a fisherman?!

And whats wrong with arresting him now when the DSS is convinced he has questions to answer...

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by LastProphet: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2016
kokoA:

thanks for the professional explanation, you have cleared the air on this matter

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by tabontabon: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2016
You Got Me Laughing Dude. The Man Is Extremely Generous.
SmartMugu:
When will this Dasuki money finish? If everyone is arrested and detained over this money, how much then did Dasuki himself get?
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2016
spidey77:

it was the same court that cleared Ibori of all the charges he is serving in a jail term in UK.
YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT THE BIASED AND INCOMPETENCE OF YOUR COURT THAT PREY ON POOR PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by flexshop(m): 9:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Does the EFCC have the jurisdiction to arrest an army officer? Thought that is the work of the military police? Someone educate me please
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by PMONEY6: 9:21am On Jan 01, 2016
aieromon:

A serving colonel flee? You sabi wetin be AWOL?

Fleeing is an admission of guilt....those people that think they are safe outside the country are just delaying their judgement.PMB did a lot of travelling to seek for support in this anti-corruption drive. These countries just want proof and the EFCC will give it to them. Its either they come back to face the allegations or they get tried in their hideouts.I'm sure they will prefer to be tried in Nigeria.

You're very correct my brother.
You see; when PMB was on tour the wailers said he was on jamboree. And I ask, what pleasure does a 72yrs old man want to derived from traveling here and there without any good intention? But then, Little did they know that he was on tour making good policies with his counterparts that will enhance his anti graft war. Anyone who has any case to answer but choses otherwise is on his own cus no country will shield you.
Welcome on board Mr President. JAIL THEM WITH PRIDE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by espn(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2016
spidey77:

was on bail for an offence and was picked up for another offence still relating to the same matter..i dont get. Should they let him go??

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by Yeske2(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2016
kokoA:
Permit me to refer to this quote anytime the wailers feel like disturbing our peace because you nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel by odinese(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2016
TimeManager:
If Efcc can be this audacious, then we can smile again. A herd of sheep led by a lion is better than a pride of lions led by a sheep.2016 begins with CHANGE.

No Lie Only Truth!

Lebron is the real goat...

You copied tgat from him...

Bleachers report

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Haliru Bello Under Police Watch, Son Remanded / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) / 2023: Tinubu’s Declaration A Political Miscalculation – Prof Fage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.