Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (187191 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
shalom123:
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Oladg2: 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
shalom123:
@oladg2...can I edit any of your pics you posted,I want to show the thread something especially the first one. Waiting your response sir.

yeap , you can do so
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Oladg2: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
jcmaiah:

How many candle expiry is this indicator?

RETRACEMENT METHOD
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Very very stressful trying to use my phone for edit...took me up to an hour just trying to do only this lines alone,just gave up on the full edit...my point I wanted to bring out is if you are familiar with candlestick patterns and trends, you would have avoided some of those loses especially that EurAud... Am not saying the system isn't ok but if you add your head join the level go make more sense.
If you check this EurAud, you will see its in a ranging market.and stoch is just playing up and down and not really entering overbought or oversold.
COURTSY: REGAL FX

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Oladg2: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
shalom123:
Very very stressful trying to use my phone for edit...took me up to an hour just trying to do only this lines alone,just gave up on the full edit...my point I wanted to bring out is if you are familiar with candlestick patterns and trends, you would have avoided some of those loses especially that EurAud... Am not saying the system isn't ok but if you add your head join the level go make more sense.
If you check this EurAud, you will see its in a ranging market.and stoch is just playing up and down and not really entering overbought or oversold.
COURTSY: REGAL FX

got u, but base on new algorithm that i just developed , it produced the signals , though there is noting like 100% strategy, but with BINARY DIGGER PRO you will win 90% of its signals .
but someone like u can also work with 95% of it using BINARY DIGGER PRO.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Oladg2:

got u, but base on new algorithm that i just developed , it produced the signals , though there is noting like 100% strategy, but with BINARY DIGGER PRO you will win 90% of its signals .
but someone like u can also work with 95% of it using BINARY DIGGER PRO.
thanks Bro,just watching a brothers back since you added new algorithms no wahala then... Patiently waiting for market open even if binary won't be open by then,just wanna gauge how market is going to look like trend-wise.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 15, 2016
Oladg2:

RETRACEMENT METHOD
In binary operations we work with expiry, so what's the expiry for this indicator? 1,2,3,4 or 5 candle sticks?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2016
Good morning... Let's take some trades.
Buy EurAud for 1 hour rise @ 8:30am 9ja time
Courtsy: REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2016
shalom123:
sell AUDJPY for 1 hour too same time for a fall.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Oladg2: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2016
jcmaiah:

In binary operations we work with expiry, so what's the expiry for this indicator? 1,2,3,4 or 5 candle sticks?

Below is retracement method explanation

For buy /call trade

Firstly advance binary digger must be in green color , then wait for green arrow to appear , once the green arrow appear , then draw horizontal line in the middle of the previous candle (which is the arrow candle ) wait for the price of current candle to retrace back to the middle of previous candle and once price tourch ur horizontal line use the remaining time of the candle to place rise bet .

For sell/put trade

Firstly advance binary digger must be in red color , then wait for red arrow to appear , once the red arrow appear , then draw horizontal line in the middle of the previous candle (which is the arrow candle ) wait for the price of current candle to retrace back to the middle of previous candle and once price tourch ur horizontal line use the remaining time of the candle to place fall bet .
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2016
Hmmm...something is fishy here,hope there won't be fight later on here. grin grin grin...make I cover my mouth lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2016
shalom123:
Courtsy: REGAL FX... sell AUDJPY for 1 hour too same time for a fall.
REGAL FX.
We won both trades.. REGAL FX.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by jeco(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pls i need somebody to guide me on how to trade Touch/No Touch on binary dot com
What do they mean by barrier offset?
When do i use + and when do i use -
Pls i need to get it very clear, in a way it will be very easy to understood.
Thanks all.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by teeboy4x(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
shalom123:

Nice one bro...
Was going through the thread and missed UC call trade lipsrsealed
still 0-0 today

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by teeboy4x(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
EN fall, to end 4pm Naija time (25mins)
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by teeboy4x(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
teeboy4x:

Looking good, enter 1hr UJ rise if the current 30mins candle closes above 114.3x
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
teeboy4x:

Nice one bro...
Was going through the thread and missed UC call trade lipsrsealed
still 0-0 today
nice one Bro, long time.
This your chart ehn make sense.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by teeboy4x(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
teeboy4x:

won, Entered the Uj trade already

1-0
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by teeboy4x(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
shalom123:
nice one Bro, long time.
This your chart ehn make sense.

LOL...thanks boss
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Let's take some trades... Gbpjpy looking good on the 30mins time frame chart...looking to buy for 1hour if this particular candle ends bearish @ 4:30pm 9ja time.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
shalom123:
Let's take some trades... Gbpjpy looking good on the 30mins time frame chart...looking to buy for 1hour if this particular candle ends bearish @ 4:30pm 9ja time.
REGAL FX.
Gbpjpy also looking good on the 1hour time frame chart...looking to buy for 2 hours if this particular candle ends bearish @5pm 9ja time.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
shalom123:
Gbpjpy also looking good on the 1hour time frame chart...looking to buy for 2 hours if this particular candle ends bearish @5pm 9ja time.
REGAL FX.
was busy at the time,so couldn't enter this 2hour trade and its already gone far in pips undecided...will just wait for another opportunity if it comes. The market is always open.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by teeboy4x(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
teeboy4x:

Looking good, enter 1hr UJ rise if the current 30mins candle closes above 114.3x

won both trades

2-0

shop closed
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
shalom123:
REGAL FX.
won this one...3 won so far.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by amustci065: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Are you contemplating on a reliable Financial Investment Company ? Crescentpillars Investments Limited is committed to creating effective investment solutions that are designed and engineered to meet specific needs of our clients/customer through the provision of expert knowledge on financing. Crescentpillars Investments Limited provides a quality and reliable financial services which involves Paying your tuition fee abroad, International payment of goods and services, Investment Packages (Treasury), Bureau De change at reasonable rate among many others. For more Enquiry you can visit our website http://www.crescentpillars.com or contact ewerebuzugbe@crescentpillars.com Tel: 08035174267, 07012733237. 
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Luckystar220: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oladg2:

NO REPAINT AND NO DISAPPEAR OF ARROW .
BINARY DIGGER PRO IS BEEN CODED WITH LATEST ALGORITHM .
BINARY DIGGER PRO IS VERY POTENT , YOU GET LESS SIGNAL AND U WIN 90% OF ITS SIGNALS.

BELOW IS THE LAST FRIDAY SIGNALS THAT IT PRODUCED, IF U HAVE OLD VERSION , U CAN COMPARE IT TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE.
Your binary digger both new and old one and binary Hercules are they the same jus answer me bro i know why im asking the two looks alike .

HAPPY VAL DAY.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Luckystar220: 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oladg2:

yeap , you can do so
Your binary digger both new and old one and binary Hercules by Stephan are they the same jus answer me bro i know why im asking the two looks alike
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by barikay: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
shalom123:
was busy at the time,so couldn't enter this 2hour trade and its already gone far in pips undecided...will just wait for another opportunity if it comes. The market is always open.
REGAL FX.
I have a question. How do I get u?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Oladg2: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Luckystar220:
Your binary digger both new and old one and binary Hercules by Stephan are they the same jus answer me bro i know why im asking the two looks alike

AM SORRY , I CANT ANSWER THAT BECAUSE I DONT USE IT.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
barikay:
I have a question. How do I get u?
Bro I don't understand your question ? I am not the market trends, am just a trader taking opportunities of the trend.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Last trade...Eurusd sell @9:30pm for 30mins.
REGAL FX.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.