Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies (122298 Views)

Blind Prophet, Kasali's 2016 Prophecies About Buhari. / Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD / TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Intendy: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2016
yeye dey smell.
A serving governor, a former governor or governor to be pls specify and give me a duration for me to maybe believe
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by engrjacuzzi: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2016
I'm only here to read all the prophecies of our pastors. who could that eating governor be? time will tell.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by modath(f): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2016
otokx:
Watch and Pray; God bless Nigeria.

My guy borrow hinsef braun noni, too many hit bar ib 2015, he gatz to apply wisdom, less is better in this case. cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by babsnuel(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2016
This is TOTAL BULLSH*T!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by supereagle(m): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=nnahernest post=41538434]I BEG YOU ALL,IF YOU DONT HAVE PROPHETIC MANDATE,DONT TALK ABOUT PROPHECY OR PROPHET
AM NOT A PASTOR,SO THAT YOU DONT THINK AM SUPPORTING THEM
HOW DO YOU KNOW A PROPHET?YOU KNOW A PROPHET WHEN WHAT HE PROPHESIED COMES TO PASS,JEREMIAH 29:8,JEREMIAH 28:9
PROPHESY IS STUDIED,YOU DONT JUST WAKE UP FROM YOUR BED AND SPEAK AGAINST PROPHESY.
MOST TIMES, PRAYERS CANT TWART PROPHESY,PRAYER IS ONE OF THE DANGEROUS WEAPON THAT DENIES PROPHESY FROM COMING TO PASS.
DO YOU KNOW PROPHET ISAIAH PROPHESIED TO HEZEKIAH,AND IT DID NOT COME TO PASS,
DO YOU JONAH PROPHESIED TO NINEVEH AND IT DID NOT STILL COME TO PASS,?DOES IT MEAN THIS MEN ARE FAKE? NO,BUT PRAYERS CANCELED THERE PROPHESY.BUT IF IT WHERE TO BE IN OUR TODAYS WORLD,WE WOULD HAVE CALLED PROPHET ISAIAH WHO IS A MAJOR PROPHET FAKE,OR JONAH FAKE.
WHO TOLD YOU PROPHESY IS ONLY FOR THAT YEAR? IF IT DID NOT COME TO FULFILMENT THAT YEAR THEN IS FAKE,NO BROTHER,STUDY THE BIBLE WELL
PROPHESY CAN BE ABOUT TELLING YOU A PAST EVENT,WHICH YOU DID NOT,OR A PRESENT EVENT OR TELLING YOU A FUTURE EVENT
A REAL PROPHET OF GOD DOES NOT CHARGE,ANYONE THAT CHARGE IS NOT OF GOD.
SECONDLY A GENUINE PROPHET,WHEN HE PROPHESIES, MAJORITY OF THEM COMES TO PASS.
FROM THE DAY ALL YOUR PREDICTIONS AS A PROPHET STARTS COMING TO PASS,THEN I FEAR YOU ARE NOW GOD.
I BELIEVE I HAVE EDUCATED SOMEONE
THANK YOU FOR READING AND I JUST WANT TO MAKE COMMON SENSE
FOR MORE QUESTIONS,WHATSAPP ME 07039476669
[/quote

Thanks for the information
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2016
modath:
]Jonathan was not reelected, Ngeria did not burn & Mallam is KD state governor contrary to his 2015 postulations So the one for 2016 he can shove up his rectum!! cool

American president seeking for a 3rd term in the 21st century!!! Fake fake fake!!

Thats cause all was a sham. It was a terrible over turn as APC had been cooking their way on how to deceive and manipulate people. When prophecies are made, its a warning and prayer are to be made. Or d devil turn it around when U reject it. Mind d way U attack men of God whether they call themselves or not. Chineke ma gbakwa unu ose. Let God be their judge
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Osarieme415(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2016
kenx1:
LWKMD OBAMA 3RD TERM grin
He don turn to OBJ... Lol
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by baroun04(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2016
We just have to follow, some may come through as even the people affected did not pray against it and it may not come true because the people concerned took time to avert it through prayer
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Different pastors, different prophesies.

Abi na different Gods dem dey speak to.

Swerve jor.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by preciousMI1(f): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2016
don't delete this thread we will refer to it in d future
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by promise4040: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2016
DickDastardly:

Jona's prophesy about Ninevah never came to pass. tongue Study your bible better wink
Oga Dick na u suppose study your Bible wella. Jonah's prophesy about the fall of Nivevah is happening right now in Syria A.K.A Assyria and their capital known as Niniveh. Even prophet Nahum said prophesied that Syrian will become a dumping ground to the extent that no one will be able to behold her. God's word are True bro!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by engrshakespeare: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2016
nnahernest:
I BEG YOU ALL,IF YOU DONT HAVE PROPHETIC MANDATE,DONT TALK ABOUT PROPHECY OR PROPHET
HOW DO YOU KNOW A PROPHET?YOU KNOW A PROPHET WHEN WHAT HE PROPHESIED COMES TO PASS,JEREMIAH 29:8,JEREMIAH 28:9
PROPHESY IS STUDIED,YOU DONT JUST WAKE UP FROM YOUR BED AND SPEAK AGAINST PROPHESY.
MOST TIMES, PRAYERS CANT TWART PROPHESY,PRAYER IS ONE OF THE DANGEROUS WEAPON THAT DENIES PROPHESY FROM COMING TO PASS.
DO YOU JONAH PROPHESIED TO NINEVEH AND IT DID NOT STILL COME TO PASS,?DOES IT MEAN THIS MEN ARE FAKE? NO,BUT PRAYERS CANCELED THERE PROPHESY.BUT IF IT WHERE TO BE IN OUR TODAYS WORLD,WE WOULD HAVE CALLED PROPHET ISAIAH WHO IS A MAJOR PROPHET FAKE,OR JONAH FAKE.
WHO TOLD YOU PROPHESY IS ONLY FOR THAT YEAR? IF IT DID NOT COME TO FULFILMENT THAT YEAR THEN IS FAKE,NO BROTHER,STUDY THE BIBLE WELL
PROPHESY CAN BE ABOUT TELLING YOU A PAST EVENT,WHICH YOU DID NOT,OR A PRESENT EVENT OR TELLING YOU A FUTURE EVENT
FROM THE DAY ALL YOUR PREDICTIONS AS A PROPHET STARTS COMING TO PASS,THEN I FEAR YOU ARE NOW GOD.

U just made common trash
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by joseph1832(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2016
Junior66:
so all the criticisms of PMB u have been reading here everyday is not enuf stoning to u abi? U xpect us to actually go to Aso rock to stone our presido ne?
Oh I didn't know pastors now speak in metaphors? I thought abstracts is what the usually do. Wow!.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Delegate(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2016
All dis Prophet/Pastors and MAN OF GOD should at least balance ur Prophesy see both positive and negative prophecies. Because it was a Prophet dat prophesy d Birth of Christ...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Delegate(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2016
All dis Prophet/Pastors and MAN OF GOD should at least balance by Prophesy seeing both positive and negative prophecies. Because it was a Prophet dat prophesy d Birth of Christ...Not just emphasizing and dueling on d negative prophecies
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Shakur86(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Season of prophesy. I'll come up with my prophesy too
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Junior66(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh I didn't know pastors now speak in metaphors? I thought abstracts is what the usually do. Wow!.
know it from today. even jesus did.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Junior66(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2016
joseph1832:
when jesus said he came not to bring peace but a sword. were u xpectin him to go and gather followers and start fighting a real life war?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2016
oglalasioux:
He spoilt it with the Obama prediction. The USA is not a banana republic. What does he mean Obama will seek a third term? He's very ignorant of the American system.
Lol thats when i started laughing

Pls wher they getting all this info .. Its ridiculous yet his wearing suit wey una pay for ..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by mrDennis(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2016
Otenestbestyaho:
If prophesies coming from the spiritual leader of the Omega Fire Ministries are anything to go by, then the Nigerian political class is in for many tragedies in 2016.
According to the President of  Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, who spoke in a statement signed by his media adviser, Mr Phrank Shaibu, said the nation will witness many heart rending political developments this year.
The cleric said a sitting governor of one of the 36 states of the federation will not see the end of the new  year, declaring that, “we have to pray, if not a governor of one of the 36 states may not see the end of 2016, ” in a prediction which is one of his 30 Shocking Predictions for the Year 2016.

He also predicted that scores of President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministers may be absent from cabinet meetings for a good part of the year for health related issues.
According to him: “ I don’t see some Ministers in President Buhari’s Cabinet in office in 2016. They will be abroad for medicals”.
Apostle Suleman also warned the United States of America against possible terrorist attacks in the cities of Washington and New York.
He also predicted the possibility of an epic political upheaval in the United States, the outcome of which may be unimaginable. He said President Barack Obama may seek a third term in office, a move which will throw up  issues relating to marital laws.
Apostle Suleman also said the United States may go to war with Russia in in 2016

Some of Apostle Suleiman’s predictions below:

1. If Americans don’t pray, there will be no election in 2016 as Obama wants a THIRD TERM. He will throw up  issues relating  marital laws.

2. I see a Governor in Nigeria dying.

3. I don’t see some Ministers in President Buhari’s cabinet in office in 2016. They will be abroad for medicals.

4. I see another World War (Russia Vs America)

5. Washington and NewYork should pray against terrorist attacks in 2016

6. Boko Haram has devised new strategies. They will come to public places screaming for help and when people gathers to assist,they blow off the bomb.

7. I see Warri, Delta state being bombed.
Apostle Suleiman who is reputed for predicting the death of Prince Abubakar Audu, the All Progressives Congress governorship aspirant in Kogi state.

In an interview with a national newspaper last month, Apostle Suleiman said the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration will fight Christians.

https://www.naij.com/683181-governor-will-die-2016-warri-will-bombed-popular-prophet-predicts.html

doesn't the holy spirit ever have good News for naija ? or is it only high B.P. revelations we get every year?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by joseph1832(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2016
Junior66:
know it from today. even jesus did.
Yea right.

Junior66:
when jesus said he came not to bring peace but a sword. were u xpectin him to go and gather followers and start fighting a real life war?
Oh so Johnson Suleiman is now Jesus? Wow!.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by femliany(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2016
God you are indeed one true living God....The prophecy of Olukoya and Adeboye na the same...They called theirs prophecy and not predictions...halleluyah somebody
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by mrDennis(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Kikero112:

It is even legally impossible @ the bolded. Until 1947, it was possible (and even then, most American presidents up till then who had the option did not take it up(or outright refused , eg George Washington their first president), and those who did failed to win except F.D.Roosevelt.(1933-45). And the American constitution was amended in 1947, and ratified by most of their states by 1951 to prevent such from happening.(the 22ND amendment).

If Obama tried it he would be impeached. And even if he tried to amend the constitution, he needs at least 37 states to get that amendment...and it takes time....he would be out of office by the time such an amendment passed.

guy forget impeachment ... if he even DREAMS. ABout it while sleeping the CIA will delete him or inject him with a viral disease.

even Obama does not know everything ... there are many things he isn't privy to only on a need to know basis.

a president in USA seeking 3rd term ? lols . if e. come to pass I will believe in a higher power
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Junior66(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea right.

Oh so Johnson Suleiman is now Jesus? Wow!.
He claims to be a follower of christ. Why do you expect him to behave differently from his master and mentor?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by joseph1832(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2016
Junior66:
He claims to be a follower of christ. Why do you expect him to behave differently from his master and mentor?
Oh so his master and mentor use people's gullibility to acquire wealth right?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by jaylister(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2016
i believe dis Prophet's visions
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2016
nnahernest:
I BEG YOU ALL,IF YOU DONT HAVE PROPHETIC MANDATE,DONT TALK ABOUT PROPHECY OR PROPHET

Whenever someone tries to scare people into silence in issues relating to the bible, you can be pretty sure that such a person is speaking with his natural mind. This man gave clear time dated prophesy which did not come to pass in 2015 and 1 Cor 14:29 allows believers to evaluate prophesy. If God allows prophesy to be evaluated who are you to speak contrary wise?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by efemena22(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2016
Otenestbestyaho:
If prophesies coming from the spiritual leader of the Omega Fire Ministries are anything to go by, then the Nigerian political class is in for many tragedies in 2016.
According to the President of  Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, who spoke in a statement signed by his media adviser, Mr Phrank Shaibu, said the nation will witness many heart rending political developments this year.
The cleric said a sitting governor of one of the 36 states of the federation will not see the end of the new  year, declaring that, “we have to pray, if not a governor of one of the 36 states may not see the end of 2016, ” in a prediction which is one of his 30 Shocking Predictions for the Year 2016.

He also predicted that scores of President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministers may be absent from cabinet meetings for a good part of the year for health related issues.
According to him: “ I don’t see some Ministers in President Buhari’s Cabinet in office in 2016. They will be abroad for medicals”.
Apostle Suleman also warned the United States of America against possible terrorist attacks in the cities of Washington and New York.
He also predicted the possibility of an epic political upheaval in the United States, the outcome of which may be unimaginable. He said President Barack Obama may seek a third term in office, a move which will throw up  issues relating to marital laws.
Apostle Suleman also said the United States may go to war with Russia in in 2016

Some of Apostle Suleiman’s predictions below:

1. If Americans don’t pray, there will be no election in 2016 as Obama wants a THIRD TERM. He will throw up  issues relating  marital laws.

2. I see a Governor in Nigeria dying.

3. I don’t see some Ministers in President Buhari’s cabinet in office in 2016. They will be abroad for medicals.

4. I see another World War (Russia Vs America)

5. Washington and NewYork should pray against terrorist attacks in 2016

6. Boko Haram has devised new strategies. They will come to public places screaming for help and when people gathers to assist,they blow off the bomb.

7. I see Warri, Delta state being bombed.
Apostle Suleiman who is reputed for predicting the death of Prince Abubakar Audu, the All Progressives Congress governorship aspirant in Kogi state.

In an interview with a national newspaper last month, Apostle Suleiman said the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration will fight Christians.

https://www.naij.com/683181-governor-will-die-2016-warri-will-bombed-popular-prophet-predicts.html
All these fake a** prophets & their guess work, I don't believe any of these Pastors/Prophets
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Junior66(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh so his master and mentor use people's gullibility to acquire wealth right?
none of my business. it is between him, his God and his church members. Were u told that i donated money to him? if u cant prove he is a fake MOG, then do so. like i saif earlier it is non of my business.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2016
@ nnahernest
Complete rubbish .. Rubbish.com
Rubbish.org
Rubbish.net
Rubbish of the new year
Y dont u enter d pastor yansh ehn mr phophecy muncher .. Pls someone body pass me tea jare rubbish!

Dont quote me oh or u start the new year with bans catch that phophecy grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by izutex007(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2016
Blakjewelry:
The part about America going to war is far fetched

bro. It isnt. Look @ the Prophesy E. A Adeboye made: 'a major way will be averted'. Russia and USA r major world power and thus fit in this category.

PS.
Please, take a look @ the prophecy of Pastors Adeboye, Suleiman and Olukoye....similarities exist
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by joseph1832(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2016
Junior66:
none of my business. it is between him, his God and his church members. Were u told that i donated money to him? if u cant prove he is a fake MOG, then do so. like i saif earlier it is non of my business.
Oh really? I bet it is not between the girl and her God, yep, the girl who had a three.some and posted pictures of it on her facebook page.

How come when a M.O.G sin, the likes of you always say that nonsense you said up there, but when its someone who isn't a man of god, you rush and condemn them? How come?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.