Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? (23396 Views)

Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking / What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by MIM77(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2016
All of them can't be there at the same time. I remember in one of the most recent presidential media chat in the last govt, AIT was there. Rotation is what is happening not what u might be thinking.
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Why was galaxy and ontv crew not there

Op get a life
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Reptyle(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
degamonn:
I have been waiting all this while for the explanation why a journalist from AIT was not part of the crew that interviewed the president during his media chat. This is unlike the normal tradition. could it be as a result of face-up between the proprietor of DAAR group and FG?

Don't be ridiculous!

The presidential media chat panel membership has always been rotated among senior representatives of various media houses.

Even the NTA was not on represented on this panel.
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Fumbaby: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ask google
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Ndolarr: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
AIT has no integrity! They have crossed the thin line between profit and morals! No wonder its 'real' Chairman/owner collected blood money from Dasuki to air damaging materials against Buhari and APC. The twisted documentaries they ran on Buhari before the 2015 elections and the mention of very touching personal issues bordering on his deceased family members in the satanic documentaries made me to lose total respect for AIT. I only pity fine journalists like Aruleba and Ambrose Shomide who still anchor programmes on the station. Anyway, it should be noted that not all TV stations can be represented on the programme, so AIT's non participation in the media chat is normal.
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by mjames: 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=Atmmachine post=41539553]#Reason 1 : Buhari only deal with Hausa Media outlet.

#Reason 2: The Media chat was scripted.
Buhari briefed them on the questions they gonna ask him, No Boko Haram questions, No $1 - 280 naira questions, No fuel scarcity problem, No questions about the cars and money he received from Dasuki.
You know AIT will ask him all these questions and he ain't got answers to them. He banned AIT from coming.

#Reason 3 : He is racist as hell.
[/quotA

All this questions were asked and answered
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Henovy: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Atmmachine:
#Reason 1 : Buhari only deal with Hausa Media outlet.

#Reason 2: The Media chat was scripted.
Buhari briefed them on the questions they gonna ask him, No Boko Haram questions, No $1 - 280 naira questions, No fuel scarcity problem, No questions about the cars and money he received from Dasuki.
You know AIT will ask him all these questions and he ain't got answers to them. He banned AIT from coming.

#Reason 3 : He is racist as hell.
You must be a genius to know all these. Speculative journalism!
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by ollyruffy: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Is it written in the constitution that AIT must be there?

1 Like

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by SHAIBULIAR: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
so you expect the respresentatives of all the media houses in Nigeria to be there all at the same time?op dis is New year o,try to dey use your brain before he begin to dey rust.
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by SHAIBULIAR: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
ollyruffy:
i tire for the op
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Hugo7(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
kestolove95:
We don't roll with corrupt minded journalist
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by prophetfire: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
degamonn:
I have been waiting all this while for the explanation why a journalist from AIT was not part of the crew that interviewed the president during his media chat. This is unlike the normal tradition. could it be as a result of face-up between the proprietor of DAAR group and FG?
it's because you are having face-up and they're having face-off.
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by degamonn: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
prophetfire:
it's because you are having face-up and they're having face-off.

You and one other guy drew my attention to this careless rendition of phrasal verb. let me first all appreciate u for that even though your intention is to mock my use of grammar . But permit me to let you know that I noticed that the original spelling was altered by my android keyboard after typing. but for me not to spot out this before posting is an indication that I did not pay attention to details and I accept that responsibility. However, I have made several attempt to modify it without success. At any rate, I thank you once again!
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by guiddoti: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
tharealbkk:
Why was NTA crew not part of the media chat crew??
AIT is corrupt and not professional
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by guiddoti: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
ollyruffy:
Can you show us the copy?
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Koleman(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
MacJC:
Lolz. Abeg, na wetin u want am to do with the rope?
hahaha you know naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Please... My Dstv Decoder Is Not Scanning / BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks / Adekunle And Venita Rip Pere Apart As Drama Roleplay Turns More Dramatic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.