Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta (33833 Views)

Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Photos: Ambode And Sir Shina Peters At Opening Of 2016 One Lagos Fiesta / Ambode With Lai Mohammed, D'banj At The Flag Off Of One Lagos Fiesta - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Blackberrybabes: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2016
The Governor was in full spirit at the One Lagos Fiesta yesternight, when he was spotted to be dancing shoki to the blast from the DJ's speakers. The fiesta was so much fun as Lagosians gathered in the hundreds of thousands to celebrate the coming of the New Year..

Happy New Year to The Governor and to the people of Lagos and Nigeria as a whole

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/governor-ambode-dancing-shoki-at-one.html

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Blackberrybabes: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2016
see as the Governore was rocking it hard on people beside him here

www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by queenblogger: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2016
heheeh see this man o
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Ayt27(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2016
Ambo! I never kuku see your work for lagos

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by viviangist6: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin grin .. Hhahahahah , This man funny die .. check the video below out.
The Video of the 19 year old Kano Girl with No Limbs ,,,... click to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOzwxyvGlBo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by damton(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fat governor.

happy new year though
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Clueless - the story reads that the "governor was in full spirit". How many bottles with a/c? grin

With the way he is leading Lagos, I fear that KOWA or APGA would present a better candidate that would thrash him in the next 40months.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by angelTI(f): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ayt27:
Ambo! I never kuku see your work for lagos

You sure say eye no dey pain you undecided undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by horladmejy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
chei!! "
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by endtimesblog: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bobo ambode yi gan sef...

See em belle like mine...

Oniranu...

I dont even think is ready to work sef..

Na so so party tinzz...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by joystickextend1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin ride on sir its necessary once a while
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Odekku: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Faaji government, guy go work

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
I really pity this governors wife because it's obvious mr governor has a small dick due to his excess body fat. I can never date a man like him even if he's as rich as king Solomon. Real men are endowed with big dicks smiley

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by GraceBestowed(f): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Abeg! Let the man be great! :-)
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Wizdray: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Good for him
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
which day will i b d first to comment ehn?
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Lakayanah: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Life no get duplicate.
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Aristotle96(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
There is only one life

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by free2ryhme: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
if e like make e dance makosa. Apapa traffic dey wait for am by next week .. He must work for the money wey them dey pay am ooo

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by funmilade4real(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Help me call fayose to come and see our Man
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by free2ryhme: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
e forget say e be governor? Lagos Traffic dey wait for am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by sleeknick: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Can you imagine....
Meanwhile there's something on my signature you need to see...

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
damton:
Fat governor.
happy new year though
fat boys for life grin
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by funmilade4real(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Amboooooo
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by winkmart: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
nice one

check my SIGNATURE jooo
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by costandi(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Where is the Shoki?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Karlovich: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Terrible, he should tender his resignation

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by ichommy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mtchewww
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by WisdomTank: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
dance on sir.

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Beehshorp(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
its 2016 and its hightime Apc stopped mediocracy and photocracy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyesola: Tinubu Decorates Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet With New Rank / How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios / Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.