Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,961 members, 7,828,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts (17273 Views)

Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard / The Truth About Dasuki's Relationship With Buhari As Told By Yushau Shuaib / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts by Lordave: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
MRSALT:
My hatred for corruption made me not to befriend any politician from councillors to the president. But I hate media trial and jungle justice more. If the presidency has concrete evidence against Dasuki, they should present it before court. Or are we saying that all Nigeria high court judges are also corrupt?
Exactly what every sensible Nigerian is talking about.
Re: Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts by emwhyz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Am not surprised that shuaib is painting Dasuki in favorable disposition

I guess Dasuki is among those who sponsored your Master programme abroad

I read your thesis on PR and new media
Re: Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts by cckris: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
MRSALT:
My hatred for corruption made me not to befriend any politician from councillors to the president. But I hate media trial and jungle justice more. If the presidency has concrete evidence against Dasuki, they should present it before court. Or are we saying that all Nigeria high court judges are also corrupt?
Only General Buhari is not corrupt in Nigeria.

Re: Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts by nwaanambra1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
emwhyz:
Am not surprised that shuaib is painting Dasuki in favorable disposition

I guess Dasuki is among those who sponsored your Master programme abroad

I read your thesis on PR and new media

i use to so respect my shuaibu especially when he ws with ministry of finance - use to see him as one good role model for the youth until i saw thru his facade and realize to my horror that he is so sly, so greedy, so corrupt and sooooo damn dirty! he is as dirty as they come!

the EFCC seriously need to beam some search light on his relationship with Dasuki and his activities at FEMA as the media officer. Believe me that man is sooooo corrupt.

Shuaibu is a yoruba man from ilorin in kwara state but he chose to dump his thru origin and claim kano state origin just so he can benefit from the northern oligarchs - he even learn how to speak and act like the northers - many didnt know he is yoruba that's to tell you how sly he is cheesy cheesy
Re: Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts by myproperty(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Guseh:
Op is one of the mischivious elements in the mainstream that manipulate contents to easily trick and fool some gullible minded people. Leave Femi to carry out his work now that he has better information about what actually went wrong under Dasuki.
Leave the OP out of this, he is not the author of that news article. He only brought to our notice an information. The link to news item is also posted there.
The court is there to tell us what actually happened.
Re: Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts by ihearYou(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
....."It is therefore laughable when critics
claim that no weapons were
purchased when a video from Boko
Haram leader Shekau displayed
captured sophisticated weapons after
alleged mutinous soldiers fled Baga".

This is d most stupid and irresponsible statement i hv heard since #Dasukigate broke. So we now hv to rely on a leaked Boko Haram video of captured military hardware as evidence of d purchases made by Dasuki. If u can believe this idiotic lie,then be rest assured that not all Nigerians are foolish enough to buy into this nonsense. U should be hanged by ur balls for this most moronic defence of ur principle who,just to satisfy his lust for blood money,sent unarmed/improperly armed soldiers to die in d hands of Boko Haram terrorists.
Re: Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts by drss(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hahahahahah see as dem APC zombies just dey fume because of shuaib. una tink say all d lies dem dey dish una for news papers na true? Una never see anything yet. by d time dasuki is acquitted of all charges leveled against him by una media propaganda, una eye go clear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Lekki Refinery Will Boost Nigeria Economy- Ambode / Umahi: South-East Doesn't Need A Joint Security Network / Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.