Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Football Prophecy For 2016 - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Prophecy For 2016 (53966 Views)

Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 / Football Prophecy: Real Madrid to Play Man City At Semi-final / Football Prophecy For February 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by MrWhaley: 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
twistyboy:
Hmmmmmm how can dynamo kiev beat mancity 3 0 in england 2 qualify,wen dy couldn't even score 2goals @ home,'m finished
Bros,you staked it Your own don done be that...
Mah see how Dynamo go reverse the 1-3 for Etihad! grin

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dagr8(m): 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Slam7000 mind yourself and stop quoting me too.

I still give kudos to Ote for his courage and I look forward to seeing 80% of those 18 work.
I don't bet/gamble and I don't encourage that. People who gamble on these are the ones causing all the troubles we are seeing here. Putting unnecessary pressure on the op and demanding what's not
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by twistyboy(m): 12:10am On Feb 25, 2016
MrWhaley:

Bros,you staked it Your own don done be that...
Mah see how Dynamo go reverse the 1-3 for Etihad! grin
I still believe that anytin can happen,i will keep having faith on the prophesy,they mighy surprise man city @ ethad
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by R102798p: 6:06am On Feb 25, 2016
ote come out and apologize. because its now very obvious dynamo will not qualify

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by tgmservice: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Prophet ote has ran away in shame as his prophecy has failed

3 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2016
Fake Prophets everywhere!

angry sad

4 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Koleman(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2016
Our prophecy is under threat ooo. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by augster(m): 6:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Where‘s this prophet na? Shebi all of you were attacking me when i said he is a fake prophet. How can you call yourself a prophet? God ought to slap that your hand you use in typing shiit all over nairaland. Prophet of doom.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by omeke12(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2016
Why is he a prophet of doom or fake prophet,
did he tell anybody anywhere that manCity will win or loose in d first leg.... all these nairaland kids, try act mature till what he said ceases to happen...until then, please keep Ur cool if not for anything, but for the sake of d ones that already came to past...
he gave 18, 4 just entered, because this one is under threat, u all are now being mischievous.
haba..!!

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2016
augster:
Where‘s this prophet na? Shebi all of you were attacking me when i said he is a fake prophet. How can you call yourself a prophet? God ought to slap that your hand you use in typing shiit all over nairaland. Prophet of doom.
Your own god, Nymphidis, is only a son to my own God. So he does not have the power to slap my hands. Your god, the jealous god, is the author of the world's confusion, not mine.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by augster(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
Your own god, Nymphidis, is only a son to my own God. So he does not have the power to slap my hands. Your god, the jealous god, is the author of the world's confusion, not mine.
you‘re such confused being... I‘m not even a christian. You think through your anus mister man
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 7:55am On Feb 26, 2016
augster:
you‘re such confused being... I‘m not even a christian. You think through your anus mister man
Did I ever mention that you are a christian? Or did I state any christian name in my post? Why then did you lie against me?

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dguyindcorner(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

Did I ever mention that you are a christian? Or did I state any christian name in my post? Why then did you lie against me?

Bros! Your god is sick if Man City qualifies.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by twistyboy(m): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2016
Otemanuduno thanks for the reply against ur haters @lest you kept my faith bright again!!! I must close down bet9ja 4 my area weda dy like it or not!!!! They don 2 chop my moni!!!!
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2016
dguyindcorner:

Bros! Your god is sick if Man City qualifies.

Do you have a God/god? If so how many prophecies has he revealed to you since you have been serving him and how many of the prophecies came to pass eventually? Be true to yourself, was all fulfilled? If all was not fulfilled, did you accept that he was sick?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dguyindcorner(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

Do you have a God/god? If so how many prophecies has he revealed to you since you have been serving him and how many of the prophecies came to pass eventually? Be true to yourself, was all fulfilled? If all was not fulfilled, did you accept that he was sick?

Not a bit of Elohim word have and will go unfulfilled.

He never failed and never will.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
dguyindcorner:

Not a bit of Elohim word have and will go unfulfilled.

He never failed and never will.
From the word Elohim, I guess u are talking about the xtian and muslim God. In d xtian perspective, he sent his only begotten son and the son told us that the world will come to an end. He gave us signs of the end of the world and then told us that all the signs will come to pass in his own generation. 2000 years had passed now, but it has not come to pass. Read Matthew 24:1-the end. Jesus Christ said, 'Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass away until all these things be fulfilled. Let me quote the chapter:

Matthew 24:29-34:

29 “Immediately after the distress of those
days
“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[
30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of
Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of
the earth[ c ] will mourn when they see the Son
of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with
power and great glory.[ d ] 31 And he will send
his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they
will gather his elect from the four winds, from
one end of the heavens to the other.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As
soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves
come out, you know that summer is near. 33
Even so, when you see all these things, you
know that it is near, right at the door. 34
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly
not pass away until all these things have
happened.

So are we still in Jesus' generation? Yet all those bolded did not come to pass, WHY?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dguyindcorner(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
From the word Elohim, I guess u are talking about the xtian and muslim God. In d xtian perspective, he sent his only begotten son and the son told us that the world will come to an end. He gave us signs of the end of the world and then told us that all the signs will come to pass in his own generation. 2000 years had passed now, but it has not come to pass. Read Matthew 24:1-the end. Jesus Christ said, 'Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass away until all these things be fulfilled. Let me quote the chapter:

[b]

So are we still in Jesus' generation? Yet all those bolded did not come to pass, WHY?

lol.
My people perish for they lack knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by R102798p: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
guys i beg yu dnt fight a war of religion.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by R102798p: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
one love. i think people here are frastrated because one of yr prophecy may not be fullfilled. manchester city may qualify because already they have a big win.

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by pupsyd: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
2.53 Odds For Sale
Payment After Winning!
Call me now to get the booking-code
or join our WHATSAPP GROUP +23480 9665 3323

First Match Starts By 5:30pm

Hurry Up Now!!!

Courtesy: www15soccerpicks.com
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by twistyboy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
R102798p:
one love. i think people here are frastrated because one of yr prophecy may not be fullfilled. manchester city may qualify because already they have a big win.
man city isn't qualifying ohhhh! I reject am
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by R102798p: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
then ote will have to pray for 3-0. honesty dynamo kviev is a mediocre side. they need a miracle. great great miracle
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
I vehemently sought help for Chelsea FC but the response from the world beyond is this:
Chelsea needs a very large goal margin win to bring back their lost confidence totally. If they can win as large as 5-1 in their next match against Newcastle, then the resulting confidence can shoot them up into the top 6.

All through the nights I seek a 5-1 win for Chelsea but I am not the one who answers my own prayers.

Chelsea has not won a back to back game since the beginning of the season, but the confidence they got from their last match 5-1 win over Newcastle gave them their first back to back win today, according to what the spirit from the world beyond told me. Believe the prophet and prosper.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by twistyboy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

Chelsea has not won a back to back game since the beginning of the season, but the confidence they got from their last match 5-1 win over Newcastle gave them their first back to back win today, according to what the spirit from the world beyond told me. Believe the prophet and prosper.
Ote what about the man city prophesy I hope dynamo kiev would win dem convincingly.because I believe that your prophesy will get me paid this year
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dmcdad: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
twistyboy:
Ote what about the man city prophesy I hope dynamo kiev would win dem convincingly.because I believe that your prophesy will get me paid this year

4 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
twistyboy:

I choose to keep quiet since people here have decided to crucify me before the judgement day. Let everyone do or think whatever he chooses.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by tgmservice: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

I choose to keep quiet since people here have decided to crucify me before the judgement day. Let everyone do or think whatever he chooses.
be a man and defend what is left of ur prophecy and stop acting like a sisi

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by ekwuemendinso(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

I support u sir

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by R102798p: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
ote i am sorry. i was just frastrated with manchester city match aganist dynamo kviev
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
tgmservice:
be a man and defend what is left of ur prophecy and stop acting like a sisi
but somtimes silence is the best answer for a f**l!!!
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmm...Tottenham, all these comebacks you ppl are doing...diarisGodo

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) / Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.