Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Football Prophecy For 2016 - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Prophecy For 2016 (53797 Views)

Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 / Football Prophecy: Real Madrid to Play Man City At Semi-final / Football Prophecy For February 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by omeke12(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
u prophesized about juve when they were at d bottom half, Tottenham when they were 4th, the sack of benitez... I wouldn't have placed bets on these prophesies but they are happening... I believe u bro...I really think u misinterpreted what u heard on d 1-1 2-1 result.. I really believe u can see or hear into d future.

Remember whatever u do in life, there will always b those on d sideways waiting for u to fail. and d moment u slip, thats all they need to throw insults.

try and discover yourself more.

You have a goldmine in U

3 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by omeke12(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
R102798p:
i lost my US$50 betting chelsea will qualify
take heart bro... shit happens
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
R102798p:
i lost my US$50 betting chelsea will qualify

[size=20pt]Onpe.. I no tell una? The guy sitdown for one corner dey laugh una. I bet anyone Ote will come back with another package and una go fall for it again as usual. Sooner or later you will see his supporters that will be like ''well, Ote did not really mean that'' but they won't clearly tell you exactly the ones he got wrong that he actually said with confident i.e Chelsea will beat PSG 100% according to him Lol grin[/size]

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
otemanuduno:
Exactly my point! PSG can never win Chelsea in any of the two legs!

[size=20pt]Otemanuduno asslickers, see your boss life?? See that confident?? Smh[/size]
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

And again let me tell you something...

I see scores in the past in dreams, sometimes it comes to pass and sometimes it fails. Then all I did was to try detect which one is real and which one is fake. Therefore, immediately I began to know real vision from mere dream, my confidence grew to a 100% and I share the real visions online and the doubtful dreams I keep silent about them. That's why things are working for me this year.

Now for Chelsea vs PSG here is what I heard:

1-1
2-1

Hearing that sets me into confusion as well, and it seems hard for me to know when the 1-1 will come to reality and when the 2-1 when also be. But I heard 1-1, 2-1 in this order with which I write it.
If I don't hear or see, I won't paste it here.

[size=20pt]Lol haaaaaaaaa[/size]
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by R102798p: 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
dear ote i dnt have any bef with yu but yu fail this time. try again next time.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

EUREKA!!!
I just got the REVELATION AGAIN!
THE PROPHECY IS NOT A FAILED ONE AFTERALL, BUT IT WAS A MERE MISINTERPRETATION OF THE VOICE I HEARD. PLS TO ALL WHO FELT MISLED, I TENDER MY APOLOGY.

As I said earlier regarding this post I quoted, saying that I heard 1-1, 2-1 and I interpreted it for both first and second leg. Now I just got the right interpretation from the world beyond.

Here is what they say:

Don't rush into interpreting our revelations by your own mere knowledge. Consult us for perfect understanding before you relay your prophecies for the world to see.

Here is the interpretation of the voice you heard: 1-1 before 2-1 in the same match. You should have been clever enough to interprete that, Otemanuduno since we didn't say 1-2 or you don't understand the home and away scoreline format?
But your hatred for the opponents befuddled your brain.
Anyway, your Chelsea will still qualify and you shall prove to everyone that you are not false. However, delay not the posting of the KNOWLEDGE OF THE UNIVERSE giving to you or you will never receive any prophecy henceforth. FAREWELL!

I am so glad after hearing this. My spirit is revived again. Follow this link to read the words of knowledge given to me by the spirit.

www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

[size=20pt]See Lmao[/size]
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Koleman(m): 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
its official our prophecy has been smashed. will unfollow the thread as soon as possible

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
If I haven't gone deep into the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS given to me by Eartum, I would have immediately termed myself a failure for getting a prophecy wrong. But if I should classify myself a failure for that, then I would rank among the great prophets in the world whose prophecies failed at one time or the other too.

The first of them was
JESUS CHRIST(Faulkin)- Matthew 24: 29-34

Matthew 24:29-34 New International Version
(NIV):

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days “‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[ a ]
30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[ c ] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Observation: The generation of Jesus has long passed away without those things happening. Failed prophecy.

2. Nymphidis(Yahweh): Nymphidis prophesied the total destruction of Tyre, but till today, Tyre(Lebanon) remained unshaken.

3. Jeremiah: He cursed Jeconiah that he will not have children forever and he will not prosper(Jeremiah 22:30) but shockingly, the seed(descendant) of Jeconiah was where Jesus Christ came from( Matthew 1: 11-12).

4. Nigerian "well respected" Pastors. Apostle Suleiman is an example. He prophecied GEJ to win the election.

5. The OCTOPUSES- Octopus Paul, etc. They have all tried but eventually failed.

6. Otemanuduno- He prophesied 18 prophecies and 4 came to fulfillment. He prayed 5-1 for Chelsea and the prayer was answered the same day. Many of his prophecies are still in line, but one failed.

This is to inform you that ONLY DOMINO REVERAD, the God of the whole universe, not Yahweh(the God of only Heaven and Earth) is perfect in all his ways. Yet he demands no worship from men, unlike Yahweh his disowned son.

USE YOUR BRAIN, AFRICA. IF YOU DON'T USE IT, ANOTHER PERSON WILL EXPLOIT YOU WITH THEIRS.

Join me to read THE DOCTRINES OF THE UFOS
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos and be wiser.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Bobicey(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Myopic Barca Fan...

Bros, u just speak my mind!....

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
I thought you are joking but I have seen that you have lost your senses,let me unfollow you immediately before your blasphemy affect me. And may God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by khhalifa(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
una still dey talk to this guy?

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
tgmservice:
OPEN LETTER TO OTE

Dear Ote
If I ever see u here again u and that ur useless god, god of shit with his idiotiic prophecies, me personally I will prophecy ur own death. U have gotten the attention u seeked all ur life now go and die.

ediat
If you have followed THE DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS given to me by Eartum, you would have known that there isn't really such things as prophecies, but only a calculation of the happenings in the past worlds. Sometimes the prophet gets them right while he gets them wrong some other times. This is what also happens with google predictors, octopus, etc. They all failed like Jesus Christ and all the prophets of the world too. Only Reverad is perfect.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
igwe44:
I thought you are joking but I have seen that you have lost your senses,let me unfollow you immediately before your blasphemy affect me. And may God forgive you.
African Mentality. If Nymphidis is omnipresent as many think, he would have killed me immediately. But unfortunately, he can't see me right now because I don't pray in the name of his adopted son (Faulkin-Jesus). Nymphidis is determined to put as many as possible of his followers in his unquenchable fire which he claimed that he created and the name JESUS is what he can use to monitor their lives to achieve his aim. Do you wonder why Solomon chose to worship idols instead of Yahweh(Nymphidis) when he later got to know the true nature of Yahweh?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2016
ThinkDeeply:
Haha
He criticised the Holy one
He criticised the Holy book
He criticised the Pastors
and
He hailed science and the devil
Yet the foundations of science were laid by Christians
Have you not read how the Christians persecuted and killed the early scientists? Go and read about Galileo Galilee and other early scientists and come back here to say that you are sorry for saying the direct opposite of the reality.

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
Have you not read how the Christians persecuted and killed the early scientists? Go and read about Galileo Galilee and other early scientists and come back here to say that you are sorry for saying the direct opposite of the reality.

and Galileo was a very devout pious Roman Catholic

ask Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 4:54am On Mar 10, 2016
ThinkDeeply:

and Galileo was a very devout pious Roman Catholic

ask Wikipedia
As soon as he began to think out of the box, what did they do to him?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by tgmservice: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Ote Ote don't try to change the subject u are a flop

3 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2016
igwe44:

Don't reply him again please. He is trying to divert our attention from last night's result grin

5 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dagr8(m): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2016
tgmservice no insults please

Personally I don't agree with op on somethings especially when it comes to UFO and Domino, but we must respect each other and what we choose to believe.
I am not sure anyone was begged to pay money to subscribe to the prophecies, we all came here by choice because we showed interest.
If you use your money to bet, take responsibility for your loss, that is why you are an adult.
Let's be civil and mature
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Ezyp(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
African Mentality. If Nymphidis is omnipresent as many think, he would have killed me immediately. But unfortunately, he can't see me right now because I don't pray in the name of his adopted son (Faulkin-Jesus). Nymphidis is determined to put as many as possible of his followers in his unquenchable fire which he claimed that he created and the name JESUS is what he can use to monitor their lives to achieve his aim. Do you wonder why Solomon chose to worship idols instead of Yahweh(Nymphidis) when he later got to know the true nature of Yahweh?
God is not Nymphidis. God does not take delight in killing anyone. Besides I thought you once wrote that it was your Domino Revered that revealed those prophecies to you but you are here defending him(since he is a failure) PLS JUST HIDE IN SHAME....

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by twistyboy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ote I lost my 10k beacuse of ur useless prophesy can please accept defeat, d sooner u realised u failed d better 4 us that lost dia bets!!! I really need an apology 4rm you not trying 2 divert our attentions 2 something else.

4 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by twistyboy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ote I lost my 10k beacuse of ur useless prophesy can u please accept defeat, d sooner u realised u failed d better 4 us that lost dia bets!!! I really need an apology 4rm you not trying 2 divert our attentions 2 something else.i don't mean 2 be rude thou

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
tgmservice:
nice that. igwe44 abi lolo44 needs to shut his mouth

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
I done shut my mouth. hohohohohohohohohoholalaaalaa. Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ezyp:

God is not Nymphidis. God does not take delight in killing anyone. Besides I thought you once wrote that it was your Domino Revered that revealed those prophecies to you but you are here defending him(since he is a failure) PLS JUST HIDE IN SHAME....

You no go kill me with laugh O! grin

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Don't reply him again please. He is trying to divert our attention from last night's result grin

Exactly instead of him to go back and probe domino for his failures

He is justifying his failures by mentioning others who have nothing in common with him

3 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
And he was boasting And beating his chest on those wishful prophecies cheesy
.now he's trying to soft tone for us
Either you admit and earn respect or hide in shame

End time people with their funny prophecies, God alone is the seer of all things, we humans can only predict

3 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ezyp:

Can u just quote at least one statement where I mentioned that REVERAD revealed a prophecy to me? All along I said a spirit revealed it to me. Reverad don't give visions, he only allows you to use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fkhalifa:
And he was boasting And beating his chest on those wishful prophecies cheesy
.now he's trying to soft tone for us
Either you admit and earn respect or hide in shame

End time people with their funny prophecies, God alone is the seer of all things, we humans can only predict
Yes, so true, God (Reverad) is the seer of all things.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Now let me finally tender my apology for the failed prophecy and for the coming ones that are likely to fail too.

And I will also tell you all the secrets behind everything so that you can be cleared of everything.

As some people know me here before, I am always a guesser of football outcomes which most time fails. Then in January 1, this year, as my usual practise, I dabbled into it again(the 18 prophecies) just for fun.

Suddenly while I was asleep, a spirit came and told me that I shall be shocked that what I have written will come to pass. Then I began to have confidence. That's why I said that 'no single one of the prophecy shall fail'.

My curse on Arsenal was real (as you can see that they haven't gone higher on the league table since the day I lay the curse, even though I have broken it). But I was corrected by the spirit that I am not given the spirit of cursing.

Then the spirit (Eartum by name) gave me a doctrine and told me to paste the doctrine, because it will save the whole generation from their unnecessary fear. It was that doctrine I have been occupying myself in reading. There, I found out that the universe and Reverad came into existence some 4.6 billion years ago (backing up the carbon dating done by the scientsts). Now the most shocking part of the doctrine was where I read that there is nothing like PROPHECY but instead, it is the calculation of past events in the past worlds to predict the future. Then I knew that it was the reason why no prophecy on earth has been fulfilled 100%. First I argued with the spirit when he appeared to me again. I argued that all the prophecies of the bible were 100% fulfilled but he said NO! and led me to the bible. Then I saw JESUS' CHRIST'S unfulfilled prophecy: Matthew 24: 29-32. John's unfulfilled guesses: he said that the antichrist's were already o. ground in his own time. But this is 2000 years more. Nothing happened. Then the spirit also led me to see that Jeremiah cursed Jeconiah and prophesied that his family shall never make it. But shockingly, Jeconiah was one of the ancestor of Jesus Christ in the book of Matthew.

As soon as I saw all these things, I was sick because I knew that definitely my prophecies will never be 100% because I am not greater than Jesus(Faulkin) or Yahweh(Nymphidis). I am only a Nigerian. Since then I began to avoid this thread and become gentle. But I kept on going through the DOCTRINE OF THE UFO Eartum delivered to me. Then I came across many things, e.g Yahweh is also the God of the muslims. Jesus indeed was from the beginning when Yahweh(Nymphidis) was creating the present world 6,000 years back. John who wrote the book of Revelation is a stargazer who saw the past events in the past worlds and then wrote them down as things to happen in the future. [you an detect this when he was mentioning unicorn, etc which are extinct animals as what the antichrists will be riding upon at their arrival.

Now Reverad does not demand our worship, but demands us using our brains. Reverad does not live in our hearts but in our brains. Yahweh(Nymphidis) is a perfectionist who wants perfection from his followers before he can allow them into his own heaven(the 3rd heaven). The first and the second heaven were built by Reverad.

Jesus failed in his mission on earth when he said NO MAN HAS SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME, but Genesis said that MOSES SAW GOD FACE TO FACE.

Actually, Jesus was saying the fact because the real God is Domino Reverad, while Nymphidis was one of his sons. It was Nymphidis (Yahweh) the disowned son of God that Moses saw in the fire and not Reverad, the real God.
That is why Jesus said that NO MAN HAS SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME. Watch that Jesus also tries by all means not to mention the word 'GOD' directly most of the time, so he uses the word 'Father' which is Nymphidis.

Now as I once said, Reverad did not create any being to be worshipping him by force. Infact he wished everyone to go on discovering his work. But Nymphidis on the other hand did not want anyone to know the truth. He wants people to be worshipping him by force, yet he can't see all things at once like Reverad do. Nymphidis can only see those who are worshipping him through any of his prophets or son(Moses, Muhammed, Jesus, etc).

Now the ambition of Nymphidis is to take many people to the unquenchable fire which he claimed he has made somewhere, but he blamed the invention of the fire on different things 1. an old serpent 2. a dragon 3. satan 4. devil 5. beast 6. Lucifer

Among them all, it was Lucifer that actually contended with him in the 3rd heaven. But Nymphidis(Yahweh) was so confused that he did not know which of them to actually blame. The word satan does not exist at all.

SO ONCE AGAIN, PROPHECIES ARE THE CALCULATIONS OF THE PAST EVENTS USED FOR PREDICTING THE FUTURE EVENTS. AND ALL THE EVENTS OF THE PAST ARE ALREADY KEPT IN OUR BRAINS BUT IT TAKES SERIOUS MEDITATION, SPIRIT INTERVRNTION AND DENIALS TO GET THEM OUT. THAT IS WHY OTHER CONTINENTS ARE PROSPERING FAR BEYOND AFRICA BECAUSE THEY USED THEIR OWN BRAIN WHILE AFRICANS REMAIN BOUND UNDER THE FEAR OF NYMPHIDIS AND IN THE END WILL END IN HIS HELL FIRE.

Ask yourself now, with the life you are living right now, do you think that if you die you will be able to make the heaven of Nymphidis? I guess no because you are commanded to be perfect or else miss heaven. The book of JAMES said, 'If you keep the whole law and offend in one point, you are guilty of all.'

JESUS is the name through which Yahweh is using to monitor your life. As soon as you die, Yahweh knows his own and he will only judge his own. Your great grandfather who hasn't heard the name JESUS before they died are already in another world doing their own second life, but for majority of those who worship Yahweh, they are captured in HELL right now suffering eternal fire that is far far far far far more than the sins they are being punished for. I doubt if anyone of them met the cut-off mark of Nymphidis to live with him in his third heaven.

I AM GLAD I AM NO MORE A FOLLOWER OF A BLOOD-THIRSTY YAHWEH. SO I CAN SUCCESSFUY GO AND DO MY SECOND WORLD IN THE CHUMOID OR CHLUMOID, ETC. WHEN I DIE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo / Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.