Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Football Prophecy For 2016 - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Prophecy For 2016 (54003 Views)

Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 / Football Prophecy: Real Madrid to Play Man City At Semi-final / Football Prophecy For February 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
I need Arsenal to play a draw. Not a prophecy though, but a wish.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by R102798p: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
totenham is show what ote told us in january
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by ekwuemendinso(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
Hmmm...Tottenham, all these comebacks you ppl are doing...diarisGodo
can i chat wt u privately through either whatsapp or bbm, pls?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by R102798p: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
why private. public is okey
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by twistyboy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

I choose to keep quiet since people here have decided to crucify me before the judgement day. Let everyone do or think whatever he chooses.
Be a man n defend your belief,thats what makes you a man.people will alwaz talk,thats life 4u

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by R102798p: 6:18am On Mar 02, 2016
ote prophecy is coming to reality. leicester draw yesterday mean if tetenham win today they will be on top of the epl log
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 6:48am On Mar 02, 2016
R102798p:
ote prophecy is coming to reality. leicester draw yesterday mean if tetenham win today they will be on top of the epl log
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2016
Wait make tottenham first win na. Gosh

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by twistyboy(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2016
igwe44:
Igwe u b anti-ote ohhhh!!!! Who blv Totham would even make top 4 dix season,ote av tried
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
[b] Okay, to whom it may concern, the event of the world takes place in cycles. Things that will happen in the future has already happened in the past and it takes serious mathematical calculations and fastings and or spiritual interventions to get the calculations right. That is the secret of the world that no pastor, alfa, imam, bishops and prophets will ever want to share with you, because if you know the secret yourself, you will be doing those things yourself and they will not have the means of making their monies anymore.

Maybe you have reasoned why prophecies are not always 100% accurate. Yes it is because of the imperfection of human beings. Just the way you don't always get 100% in your exams.

Even Faulkin, the adopted son of Nymphidis who claimed to be the 'son of God' did some miscalculations about the end of the world and that was the only error he made with his calculation when he said that the world will end in his own generation: Matthew 24: 29-34.

Such that his disciples themselves began to imagine that antichrists are already present in their own time: 1 John 2:18 “Little children, it is the last
hour; and as you have heard that the
Antichrist is coming, even now many
antichrists have come, by which we know
that it is the last hour.”

Just the way people of the present world thought that Obama was the antichrist. Ask yourself the question, what are the antichrist in John's time doing there up till now? Have they died or are they still alive?

Have you read what Kirk Franklin said lately?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by R102798p: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
ote yu mean yr prophecy is not 100% correct?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
igwe44:
You are a real gunners4life
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Masumi: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
[b] Okay, to whom it may concern, the event of the world takes place in cycles. Things that will happen in the future has already happened in the past and it takes serious mathematical calculations and fastings and or spiritual interventions to get the calculations right. That is the secret of the world that no pastor, alfa, imam, bishops and prophets will ever want to share with you, because if you know the secret yourself, you will be doing those things yourself and they will not have the means of making their monies anymore.
Maybe you have reasoned why prophecies are not always 100% accurate. Yes it is because of the imperfection of human beings. Just the way you don't always get 100% in your exams.
Even Faulkin, the adopted son of Nymphidis who claimed to be the 'son of God' did some miscalculations about the end of the world and that was the only error he made with his calculation when he said that the world will end in his own generation: Matthew 24: 29-34.
Such that his disciples themselves began to imagine that antichrists are already present in their own time: 1 John 2:18 “Little children, it is the last

Just the way people of the present world thought that Obama was the antichrist. Ask yourself the question, what are the antichrist in John's time doing there up till now? Have they died or are they still alive?

does that mean some of your prophecies will not come to pass?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by R102798p: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
can yu clarity ote. we are lost
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Chestar5(f): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wich kain thread b dis sef
Wetin i no go se for nairalandundecided

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are a real gunners4life
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Yes oh. I was very happy that Leichester drop 2 points yesterday. If we win today and also win tottenham on saturday,the Epl is one step to emirates stadium.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
You u didn't tell us all these at the start,its now that the some of the prophecies are going not t as seen, that you are changing gear?

I know what people consult to predict the future,but God will continue to prove he is the All knower

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by tgmservice: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
otemanuduno:

all this one u dey talk na story my own is that come nxt week if chelsea does not qualify in the UCL pls bow your head and end this thread
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dagr8(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
igwe44:
Yes oh. I was very happy that Leichester drop 2 points yesterday. If we win today and also win tottenham on saturday,the Epl is one step to emirates stadium.

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by twistyboy(m): 6:47am On Mar 03, 2016
Ote don't joke with my moni ohhhhh
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Masumi: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2016
Give some more prophecies. Anything that comes to mind.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by DaVinci24(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
ARSENAL will surely win the league.

#Lalasticlacla

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Masumi: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
With the culture of failure that enshrouds arsenal, do you think they stand a chance?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by jamesdegreat(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2016
My able prophet me i believe in ur prophecy, Pls be droping match for us every weekend
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by jamesdegreat(m): 6:53am On Mar 04, 2016
twistyboy:
Ote don't joke with my moni ohhhhh
make the prophet dey post march weekly na
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by sexaddict08(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2016
igwe44:

hahaha, are u a comedian?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by jamesdegreat(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
tipwill:

This your predictions are still standing strong. The Chelsea vs Everton match wants me to think you are a true prophet.
our great prophet of football Pls who go win Manchester City - Aston Villa
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by jamesdegreat(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Our great prophet of football Pls who go win
Manchester City - Aston Villa for tomorow? Me i personally believe in ur prophecy
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 5:36am On Mar 05, 2016
Fkhalifa:
You u didn't tell us all these at the start,its now that the some of the prophecies are going not t as seen, that you are changing gear?

I know what people consult to predict the future,but God will continue to prove he is the All knower
Hmm, like what your pastors also consults to predict the future and fail abi? Let me tell you something, it is better to try and fail in some aspect, but it is a wrong thought to believe that it's God who made you to fail some of it. God [I mean the REAL GOD] is not interested in anybody's failure and the purpose he created us is not to come and just be praising him (like the christians believes) but to come to earth to keep discovering his unending works (like the scientists are doing).

I will tell you once again, THERE IS A POINT TO WHICH YOU WILL USE YOUR BRAIN AND GET CONNECTED TO THE SPIRIT WORLD WHERE YOU CAN GET REVELATIONS. THE PASTORS AND AFAS USE THIS METHOD BUT WILL FORBID YOU TO DO SAME. PERIOD!
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by R102798p: 8:20am On Mar 05, 2016
so yu accept that some of yr prophecy will not come to pass
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2016
R102798p:
so yu accept that some of yr prophecy will not come to pass
If they all come to pass, glory be to Domino Reverad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Kanu Nwankwo Shares Throwback Photo, Says "Discipline Will Take You Far" / Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.