Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Football Prophecy For 2016 - Sports (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Prophecy For 2016 (53796 Views)

Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 / Football Prophecy: Real Madrid to Play Man City At Semi-final / Football Prophecy For February 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Ezyp(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
Can u just quote at least one statement where I mentioned that REVERAD revealed a prophecy to me? All along I said a spirit revealed it to me. Reverad don't give visions, he only allows you to use your brain.

So your reverad lead you to be brainwashed to the extent you insulted the GOD ALMIGHTY..... Well Bro am praying for you

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ezyp:

So your reverad lead you to be brainwashed to the extent you insulted the GOD ALMIGHTY..... Well Bro am praying for you

I know many people like him, i know where and how they ended for insulting God Almighty. Even some atheists at some point don't just insult God anyhow. May God forgive Ote! Smh
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
dotcomnamename:

I know many people like him, i know where and how they ended for insulting God Almighty. Even some atheists at some point don't just insult God anyhow. May God forgive Ote! Smh
See how Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg of facebook ended their lives for not believing the saving grace of Nymphidis. See also where Albert Einstein ended his life for not believing the kindness of Yahweh. And let's see where Seun Osewa of Nairaland will end by disbelieving that Yahweh is nice. Lol.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ezyp:

And how soon do you think your prayers will be answered upon my head? It will do you like those days when I was in campus 'righteously' serving Yahweh and seeing one afa leading the department. We go crying to Yahweh in our campus fellowship, "Oh God, you said that the righteous is more excellent than his neighbour. Why is an ordinary unbelieving muslim afa leading the department even though we christians are praying to you and reading hard? Yahweh gave us no response till today. Lol.

Your prayer shall not be answered on me.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
See how Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg of facebook ended their lives for not believing the saving grace of Nymphidis. See also where Albert Einstein ended his life for not believing the kindness of Yahweh. And let's see where Seun Osewa of Nairaland will end by disbelieving that Yahweh is nice. Lol.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
igwe44:
I thought you are joking but I have seen that you have lost your senses,[b]let me unfollow you immediately before your blasphemy affect me. [/b]And may God forgive you.
Lol. How soon did blasphemy start becoming a contagious disease? I remember Yahweh of the old testament, so quick to act, but now he is slow to anger. Yet Yahweh never changes. If I had existed in the old testament, Yahweh could have killed me immediately. Lol.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by petelsiekongni: 2:32am On Mar 11, 2016
I would rather not post in any thread, but I am forced to reply to the absolute fiction and rubbish the self styled prophet/sophist/enlightened one/ufo apostle/authority on universal affairs otemanuduno is posting. All he has been posting has been a been a load of crap, but I will like to really focus on the post where he questioned Jesus' prophetic accuracy by quoting from the book of Matthew 24:29-34. I will particularly like to dwell on verse 34 "Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Otemanuduno says that generation long passed away so Jesus failed in his prophecy. I guess Otemanuduno not a biblical scholar and is more probably a reader of Greek mythology and science fiction. His interpretation of the verse 34 of Matthew 24 is based on a shallow interpretation of the phrase "this generation". If you go to the English dictionary, you will find out that the word generation has several meanings and interpretation and the word Jesus actually used there is the Greek word "genea" and it from this word that the English words generation and genealogy spring from. In fact the word generation has several meanings; it refers to the ensemble of people of about same age living at a particular period, it also means the time span between the parents of the preceding and proceeding age groups, it also means the progeny from a particular lineage. Otemanuduno limited himself to the first definition either deliberately or out of ignorance. When Jesus said, "this generation shall not pass way" He was referring to the second and third meaning. He meant that those of His generation will not pass away before the fulfillment of His prophecy and since Jesus is living and not dead, His prophecy remains valid, for the next generation to take over, there must be the death of the parent generation and JESUS IS ALIVE. But in a more profound sense, the word generation was used interchangeably in the days of Jesus Christ with the word genealogy. The Greek "genea" could as well be translated genealogy or linage. Jesus meant that His generation, His linage, His genealogy will not pass away before the fulfillment of His prophecy. For those who are students of ancient writings, especially Koine Greek writings and particularly the Bible, you will agree that people thousand of years removed were referred to as the generation or genealogy or linage of their ancestors. That is why we read in the Bible that Christians are descendants of Abraham or of the generation of Abraham. Every true Christian is of the generation of Jesus Christ, through the new birth (born again experience). The generation of Jesus is still here, strong and alive and on course to fulfill every single prophecy in the Bible. I will at this moment direct Otemanuduno to stick to fairy tales, football guesswork and science fiction, rather than ignorantly dabbling in scriptural interpretation and exposing deep ignorance and lack of schooling in both English and scripture writings (the Bible) which can only be understood and interpreted by dedicated Holy Spirit filled believers in Jesus Christ. Your heresy is laughable and will only deceive the unschooled and unenlightened. And your apology for your failed prophecy is not accepted, your spiritual posturing and pseudo enlightenment are a sham based on complete deception. He guys forget about Otemanuduno, he is at best a deluded ignoramus and at worst an unbalanced or semi crazy poseur. JESUS CHRIST is Lord of Lords and Kings of Kings, the epitome of perfection, the one and only light and the Living Judge of all creation. God bless you. Reverend Petelsie Kongni (petelsiekongni@yahoo.com)

8 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by petelsiekongni: 2:57am On Mar 11, 2016
I would rather not post in any thread, but I am forced to reply to the absolute fiction and rubbish the self styled prophet/sophist/enlightened one/ufo apostle/authority on universal affairs otemanuduno is posting. All he has been posting has been a load of crap, but I will like to really focus on the post where he questioned Jesus' prophetic accuracy by quoting from the book of Matthew 24:29-34. I will particularly like to dwell on verse 34 "Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Otemanuduno says, that generation long passed away, so Jesus failed in His prophecy. I guess Otemanuduno not a biblical scholar and is more probably a reader of Greek mythology and science fiction. His interpretation of verse 34 of Matthew 24 is based on a shallow interpretation of the phrase "this generation". If you go to the English dictionary, you will find out that the word generation has several meanings and interpretations and the word for generation Jesus actually used there is the Greek word "genea" and it from this word that the English words generation and genealogy spring from. In fact the word generation has several meanings; it refers to the ensemble of people of about same age living at a particular period, it also means the time span between the parents of the preceding and proceeding age groups, it also means the progeny from a particular lineage. Otemanuduno limited himself to the first definition either deliberately or out of ignorance. When Jesus said, "this generation shall not pass way" He was referring to the second and third meaning. He meant that those of His generation will not pass away before the fulfillment of His prophecy and since Jesus is living and not dead, His prophecy remains valid, since for the next generation to take over, there must be the death of the parent generation and Jesus IS ALIVE. But in a more profound sense, the word generation was used interchangeably in the days of Jesus Christ with the word genealogy. The Greek "genea" could as well be translated genealogy or linage. Jesus meant that His generation, His linage, His genealogy will not pass away before the fulfillment of His prophecy. For those who are students of ancient writings, especially Koine Greek writings and particularly the Bible, you will agree that people thousand of years removed were referred to as the generation or genealogy or linage of their ancestors. That is why we read in the Bible that Christians are descendants of Abraham or of the generation of Abraham. Every true Christian is of the generation of Jesus Christ, through the new birth (born again experience). The generation of Jesus is still here, strong and alive and on course to fulfill every single prophecy in the Bible. I will at this moment direct Otemanuduno to stick to fairy tales, football guesswork and science fiction, rather than ignorantly dabbling in scriptural interpretation and exposing deep ignorance and lack of schooling in both English and scripture writings (the Bible) which can only be understood and interpreted by dedicated Holy Spirit filled believers in Jesus Christ. Your heresy is laughable and will only deceive the unschooled and unenlightened. And your apology for your failed prophecy is not accepted, your spiritual posturing and pseudo enlightenment are a sham based on complete deception. Hey guys forget about Otemanuduno, he is at best a deluded ignoramus and at worst an unbalanced or semi crazy poseur. Jesus CHRIST is Lord of Lords and Kings of Kings, the epitome of perfection, the one and only light and the Living Judge of all creation. God bless you. Reverend Petelsie Kongni (petelsiekongni@yahoo.com)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 3:49am On Mar 11, 2016
petelsiekongni:
I would rather not post in any thread, but I am forced to reply to the absolute fiction and rubbish the self styled prophet/sophist/enlightened one/ufo apostle/authority on universal affairs otemanuduno is posting. All he has been posting has been a load of crap, but I will like to really focus on the post where he questioned Jesus' prophetic accuracy by quoting from the book of Matthew 24:29-34. I will particularly like to dwell on verse 34 "Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Otemanuduno says, that generation long passed away, so Jesus failed in His prophecy. I guess Otemanuduno not a biblical scholar and is more probably a reader of Greek mythology and science fiction. His interpretation of verse 34 of Matthew 24 is based on a shallow interpretation of the phrase "this generation". If you go to the English dictionary, you will find out that the word generation has several meanings and interpretations and the word for generation Jesus actually used there is the Greek word "genea" and it from this word that the English words generation and genealogy spring from. In fact the word generation has several meanings; it refers to the ensemble of people of about same age living at a particular period, it also means the time span between the parents of the preceding and proceeding age groups, it also means the progeny from a particular lineage. Otemanuduno limited himself to the first definition either deliberately or out of ignorance. When Jesus said, "this generation shall not pass way" He was referring to the second and third meaning. He meant that those of His generation will not pass away before the fulfillment of His prophecy and since Jesus is living and not dead, His prophecy remains valid, since for the next generation to take over, there must be the death of the parent generation and Jesus IS ALIVE. But in a more profound sense, the word generation was used interchangeably in the days of Jesus Christ with the word genealogy. The Greek "genea" could as well be translated genealogy or linage. Jesus meant that His generation, His linage, His genealogy will not pass away before the fulfillment of His prophecy. For those who are students of ancient writings, especially Koine Greek writings and particularly the Bible, you will agree that people thousand of years removed were referred to as the generation or genealogy or linage of their ancestors. That is why we read in the Bible that Christians are descendants of Abraham or of the generation of Abraham. Every true Christian is of the generation of Jesus Christ, through the new birth (born again experience). The generation of Jesus is still here, strong and alive and on course to fulfill every single prophecy in the Bible. I will at this moment direct Otemanuduno to stick to fairy tales, football guesswork and science fiction, rather than ignorantly dabbling in scriptural interpretation and exposing deep ignorance and lack of schooling in both English and scripture writings (the Bible) which can only be understood and interpreted by dedicated Holy Spirit filled believers in Jesus Christ. Your heresy is laughable and will only deceive the unschooled and unenlightened. And your apology for your failed prophecy is not accepted, your spiritual posturing and pseudo enlightenment are a sham based on complete deception. Hey guys forget about Otemanuduno, he is at best a deluded ignoramus and at worst an unbalanced or semi crazy poseur. Jesus CHRIST is Lord of Lords and Kings of Kings, the epitome of perfection, the one and only light and the Living Judge of all creation. God bless you. Reverend Petelsie Kongni (petelsiekongni@yahoo.com)
Listen to yourself oga Peter. This is the dumbest explanation I have ever gotten in this life. It is so LAUGHABLE and POINTLESSS that even a drunkard won't take it. Generation of Jesus Christ is still here? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. It is just like saying that the Chelsea vs PSG match I am talking about is still in the future and not this particular one. How will you take that? LWKMD o.

4 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 4:02am On Mar 11, 2016
LISTEN EVERYBODY. I HAVE COME AGAIN TO TELL YOU THAT NONE OF MY PROPHECY HAS FAILED AT ALL.

ALL OF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CHELSEA VS PSG PROPHECY AT ALL.

This generation shall not pass away before the Prophecy of Chelsea winning Psg in a Champions league game will be fulfilled, says petelsiekogni. So if the PROPHECY is fulfilled in 2000 years after, this our generation is still on course says ogbeni Petelsiekongni. How does that kind of excuse sound to your hearing? Lame of course! But yet I can defend it, same way ogbeni Petelsiekogni is trying to defend the FAILED PROPHECY of FAULKIN (Jesus Christ). Laughing in siamese.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 4:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Ogbeni Petelsiekogni, the Holy Spirit BIBLE SCHOLAR, can you also please interprete this bible passage to me?
1 John 2:18:
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
Actually what I want to know from there is whether the antichrist 2016 years ago are still alive somewhere or they are yet to come, because brother John said that they were already there during their own time. Or perhaps antichrists live up to 2016 years or John was expecting the second coming of Jesus that was why he guessed that antichrists were already available at his own time. I will be expecting your 'Holy Ghost inspired interpretation' same way you helped me to know that the Chelsea vs PSG game, if it happened in 2016 years later, it is still on point. Thanks.

En hen, before I go, I also want you to clarify the part of the bible which says that God created two lights. The greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night. At night the moon appears but it has been proven that the moon is not a light at all but it reflects the sunlight. But the bible said it is a light. Clarify pls. Thank you Reverad Petelsiekogni, sorry I mean to say Reverend Petelsiekogni.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2016
Chaiii, this guy.. Smh grin
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Ezyp(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

Bro since your spirit revealer revealed the things of the past to you, WHY DIDN'T HE REVEAL TO YOU THAT IT HAPPENED IN THE PAST YOU WILL MAKE FOOL OF YOURSELF AND DISGRACE YOUR (their) reverad IN NAIRALAND. Well Bro am still praying for you.. But also do yourself a favour stop the blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ezyp:

Bro since your spirit revealer revealed the things of the past to you, WHY DIDN'T HE REVEAL TO YOU THAT IT HAPPENED IN THE PAST YOU WILL MAKE FOOL OF YOURSELF AND DISGRACE YOUR (their) reverad IN NAIRALAND. Well Bro am still praying for you.. But also do yourself a favour stop the blasphemy.
Blasphemy is a term coined out to try to scare away someone who thinks out of the box. I remembered how Jesus Christ was murdered by the ignorant Pharisees because they thought that he was blaspheming Nymphidis(Yahweh) the God of Moses. Same way Mohammed killed a lot of people because he felt that they were blaspheming by not accepting Allah(Yahweh/Nymphidis). Ultimately, it is same way the christians killed many of our early scientist because they taught that they were blaspheming Yahweh(Nymphidis). Sango worshippers also use this term those days when their religion was of great effect on earth. BLASPHEMY is a word used by those who think within the box to try scare out those who think out of the box.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
:

Killings for Christianity
The Church started killing unbelievers as early
as the 4th century . The killing (often with
torture) of heretics, church splinter groups,
dissenters, atheists, agnostics, deists, pagans,
infidels and unbelievers was supported by
almost all mainstream Christian theology for
over a thousand years, starting with the
intolerant St. Augustine (died 430 AD).
See also Killings for Islam.
Much (but not all) of Christianity's killing is in
the past . Christianity had a long run as the
world's most violent religion. But I think it is
clear that the world's most violent religion is
now Islam.…
source: http://markhumphrys.com/christianity.killings.html

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
:
The earth goes round the sun (Copernicus, Giordano Bruno, Galileo) Around 1513, Copernicus first wrote down his discovery that the earth goes round the sun. This discovery, one of the greatest in the history of human thought, would be violently opposed by ignorant Christian churches for the next three hundred years. Heliocentrism Giordano Bruno The philosopher and dreamer Bruno was burnt at the stake by Rome in 1600 for daring to suggest that the earth goes round the sun. The weasel words of the Catholic Encyclopedia. Giordano Bruno: The Forgotten Philosopher by John J. Kessler Giordano Bruno by John Patrick Michael Murphy Infidel Death-Beds Galileo The persecution of Galileo - This great human thinker was imprisoned, threatened with torture, and forced to recant his beliefs because they disagreed with Christian superstitions. The weasel words of the Catholic Encyclopedia. The thinker and writer Campanella was tortured for subscribing to the Copernican theory. While the Catholic opposition to Copernicus is well known, less well known is the violent Protestant opposition to Copernicus' evidence that the earth goes round the sun . Apparently, though, the Protestant churches now believe that Luther, Calvin and Wesley may have been wrong, and the earth may in fact go round the sun. The idea that the earth goes round the sun was explicitly prohibited in the church's Index of banned books in 1616 under Paul V , again in 1664 under Alexander VII and again in 1761 under Benedict XIV. Unbelievably, the Copernican theory remained on the Index until 1835. Apparently, though, the church now believes that the earth may in fact go round the sun.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
1511 – 1553 Michael Servetus had wide ranging interests in science, medicine, theology, law, and the humanities. He made important contributions in medicine and anatomy: he was the first European to correctly describe blood circulation between the heart and lungs, independently of Ibn al- Nafis in Egypt. He was pronounced a heretic by Protestant and Catholic Churches, because he denied the Trinity and he objected to the baptism of infants. He was burned at the stake in Geneva, Switzerland. Any books Servetus had authored that could be found by religious authorities were also burned, so the importance of his work was unknown until many years after his death.

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by petelsiekongni: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
I now realize the futility of explaining the obvious to the oblivious. The study of historical facts mixed with a surface appreciation of Scriptural understanding and a healthy dose of science fiction and Greek mythology will always turn a person into a directionless sophist. I would really like to have a discussion with Otemanuduno on scripture and its interpretation, because no scripture is independent and cannot be interpreted without consideration of context and the inter-relation between scripture. Have you ever asked yourself why there are so many versions and interpretations of the Holy Bible? Because language is dynamic and keeps evolving and therefore interpretations change. I have spent some time appreciating the Holy Scriptures in the original languages and I can understand the confusion of the profane. What I don't understand is the depraved demonism and godlessness of propagating fables as truth. All this nymphidis, reverad and all what not is a plethora of lies and baseless confusion only entertained by imbalanced minds and occult practitioners who are out to lure people into their web of lies and deceit.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
petelsiekongni:
I now realize the futility of explaining the obvious to the oblivious. The study of historical facts mixed with a surface appreciation of Scriptural understanding and a healthy dose of science fiction and Greek mythology will always turn a person into a directionless sophist. I would really like to have a discussion with Otemanuduno on scripture and its interpretation, because no scripture is independent and cannot be interpreted without consideration of context and the inter-relation between scripture. Have you ever asked yourself why there are so many versions and interpretations of the Holy Bible? Because language is dynamic and keeps evolving and therefore interpretations change. I have spent some time appreciating the Holy Scriptures in the original languages and I can understand the confusion of the profane. What I don't understand is the depraved demonism and godlessness of propagating fables as truth. All this nymphidis, reverad and all what not is a plethora of lies and baseless confusion only entertained by imbalanced minds and occult practitioners who are out to lure people into their web of lies and deceit.
pls can you just leave grandiloquent speech for once and explain why brother John said that ANTICHRISTS WERE ALREADY IN HIS OWN TIME? One thing about Christianity is that they don't always have suiting explanation for anything you asked them. Like when you ask in a church where wearing of trouser for a lady is a SIN but wearing it during NYSC is not a sin. Pastor will give you an explanation that makes no sense. The law has been there before NYSC started, but NO! Christian will break that law and give you reasons why a lady can wear trouser during NYSC and not in her normal life, yet NYMPHIDIS said that FOR ALL THAT DO SUCH THINGS ARE ABOMINATION TO HIM. Laffing in ijebu.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Ezyp(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

Bro see as you stylishly skill my question... See as you don turn your football thread to religious thread defending reverad like your life depend on him.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ezyp:

Bro see as you stylishly skill my question... See as you don turn your football thread to religious thread defending reverad like your life depend on him.
Just trying to tell you that my life does not depend on Yahweh(Nymphidis) or Faulkin(Jesus Christ). My life depends on myself.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by petelsiekongni: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Otemanuduno, I didn't respond because you did not even read the scripture you posted. 1 John 2:18:
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
Apostle John clearly said the antichrist is coming, but at the moment there were many antichrist. Every Biblical student knows the law of adumbration, that is the law of types and symbols or the the law of cyclic fulfillment of prophecy. There will be an antichrist embodiment who will be the ultimate manifestation of the antichrist spirit, but there are many antichrist spirits already at work and they were are work already from the time of Jesus Christ. For example you are possessed by an antichrist spirit and are a prime example of the antichrist manifestation, but you are not the antichrist, that is the archetypal antichrist, you are just a minute manifestation of his deceitful and diabolic intent. Now let me take you into a little bit of linguistics; when Apostle John says "This is how we know it is the last hour", he is not speaking in reference to the many antichrist manifestations in his time but he is referring to the ultimate manifestation of the antichrist which will spell the end of the phase of salvation and bring in a series of cataclysmic events that will end the known world as it is and usher in the one world order under the antichrist who will be ousted by the Jesus Christ in the battle of Armageddon to usher the thousand year reign of Jesus Christ, before the final judgement. So when John says "this is how we know it is the last hour", he is speaking in the conditional present, and not the absolute present. That statement is translated from the Greek "18 paidion, esti eschatos hora kai kathos akouo antichristos erchomai kai nun ginomai polus antichristos hothen ginosko hoti esti eschatos hora " . Now the last word hora is what is translated in some versions as hour, while in some it is translated time, because the word hora translated independently actually means hour, but it has been translated in many koine Greek works as time, season, instant, etc. Therefore the meaning of the word hora as intended by the Apostle was to indicate an end of time relating to the manifestation of the final antichrist. Now Otemanuduno, I will like you to repent of your sin. You prophesied football and failed, I now prophesy that which cannot fail; I see why you became a heretical backslider, I see the pleasures of this world, the anger at your failure to progress in life and your pain at repeated disappointment as the source of your frustration. You blame God and seek to be self determinant, but don't be fooled, go and read Psalms 73 to find out the end of the road you are taking, and I pray that God in His infinite mercy will forgive you and bring you to genuine repentance in Jesus' name. But if you will not repent, counting from today, I see a season and another season of that which is the source of this thread passing, and in the third season, the disaster will suddenly overtake, the calm will descend and there will be no more opportunity for boasting. And Man Utd will signify the beginning of your end in that third season, when the red logo of the red devil shall appear to you, then know it is over. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. You have been warned. (The Prophetic Voice of 21st Century Christian Revolution and the rise of the Glorious Church).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
petelsiekongni:
Otemanuduno, I didn't respond because you did not even read the scripture you posted. 1 John 2:18:
Apostle John clearly said the antichrist is coming, but at the moment there were many antichrist. Every Biblical student knows the law of adumbration, that is the law of types and symbols or the the law of cyclic fulfillment of prophecy. There will be an antichrist embodiment who will be the ultimate manifestation of the antichrist spirit, but there are many antichrist spirits already at work and they were are work already from the time of Jesus Christ. For example you are possessed by an antichrist spirit and are a prime example of the antichrist manifestation, but you are not the antichrist, that is the archetypal antichrist, you are just a minute manifestation of his deceitful and diabolic intent. Now let me take you into a little bit of linguistics; when Apostle John says "This is how we know it is the last hour", he is not speaking in reference to the many antichrist manifestations in his time but he is referring to the ultimate manifestation of the antichrist which will spell the end of the phase of salvation and bring in a series of cataclysmic events that will end the known world as it is and usher in the one world order under the antichrist who will be ousted by the Jesus Christ in the battle of Armageddon to usher the thousand year reign of Jesus Christ, before the final judgement. So when John says "this is how we know it is the last hour", he is speaking in the conditional present, and not the absolute present. That statement is translated from the Greek "18 paidion, esti eschatos hora kai kathos akouo antichristos erchomai kai nun ginomai polus antichristos hothen ginosko hoti esti eschatos hora " . Now the last word hora is what is translated in some versions as hour, while in some it is translated time, because the word hora translated independently actually means hour, but it has been translated in many koine Greek works as time, season, instant, etc. Therefore the meaning of the word hora as intended by the Apostle was to indicate an end of time relating to the manifestation of the final antichrist. Now Otemanuduno, I will like you to repent of your sin. You prophesied football and failed, I now prophesy that which cannot fail; I see why you became a heretical backslider, I see the pleasures of this world, the anger at your failure to progress in life and your pain at repeated disappointment as the source of your frustration. You blame God and seek to be self determinant, but don't be fooled, go and read Psalms 73 to find out the end of the road you are taking, and I pray that God in His infinite mercy will forgive you and bring you to genuine repentance in Jesus' name. But if you will not repent, counting from today, I see a season and another season of that which is the source of this thread passing, and in the third season, the disaster will suddenly overtake, the calm will descend and there will be no more opportunity for boasting. And Man Utd will signify the beginning of your end in that third season, when the red logo of the red devil shall appear to you, then know it is over. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. You have been warned. (The Prophetic Voice of 21st Century Christian Revolution and the rise of the Glorious Church).
I also saw you making the heaven of Nymphidis as soon as possible, because this is the last hour for you on earth. Please don't quote me wrong reverend. I don't mean hour as it sounds but 'hora' as you and I know. You will live long on earth just like the longevity of the 'hour' mentioned by brother John of the bible. You can see that the last hour of brother John is now about 2016 years. LMAO.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
petelsiekongni: I see why
you became a heretical backslider, I see
the pleasures of this world, the anger at
your failure to progress in life and your
pain at repeated disappointment as the
source of your frustration.

This is exactly what I told people who left Nymphidis some years back. Now I am getting told the same thing. It's like Nymphidis kept putting this same statement in the mouths of his worshippers.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by omeke12(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
Listen to yourself oga Peter. This is the dumbest explanation I have ever gotten in this life. It is so LAUGHABLE and POINTLESSS that even a drunkard won't take it. Generation of Jesus Christ is still here? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. It is just like saying that the Chelsea vs PSG match I am talking about is still in the future and not this particular one. How will you take that? LWKMD o.
as in ehhh... ridiculous indeed...
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by omeke12(m): 7:16am On Mar 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
LISTEN EVERYBODY. I HAVE COME AGAIN TO TELL YOU THAT NONE OF MY PROPHECY HAS FAILED AT ALL.

ALL OF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CHELSEA VS PSG PROPHECY AT ALL.

This generation shall not pass away before the Prophecy of Chelsea winning Psg in a Champions league game will be fulfilled, says petelsiekogni. So if the PROPHECY is fulfilled in 2000 years after, this our generation is still on course says ogbeni Petelsiekongni. How does that kind of excuse sound to your hearing? Lame of course! But yet I can defend it, same way ogbeni Petelsiekogni is trying to defend the FAILED PROPHECY of FAULKIN (Jesus Christ). Laughing in siamese.
Seriously bro, am a staunch christian. an addent believer of Jesus Christ and I must confess... U are talking sense... Would really like to meet u... is that possible?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by omeke12(m): 7:27am On Mar 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
Blasphemy is a term coined out to try to scare away someone who thinks out of the box. I remembered how Jesus Christ was murdered by the ignorant Pharisees because they thought that he was blaspheming Nymphidis(Yahweh) the God of Moses. Same way Mohammed killed a lot of people because he felt that they were blaspheming by not accepting Allah(Yahweh/Nymphidis). Ultimately, it is same way the christians killed many of our early scientist because they taught that they were blaspheming Yahweh(Nymphidis). Sango worshippers also use this term those days when their religion was of great effect on earth. BLASPHEMY is a word used by those who think within the box to try scare out those who think out of the box.

ote, are u a brother to senator Ben Murray Bruce cos u have lots of COMMON SENSE in u... most time I always alway argue with my friends on how am not a very big fan of how our all loving God sent the Israelites to take over other peoples lands and butchered them on top and still killing them till date... how and why would any reasonable person accept that..there are lots of unexplained stories in d bible that requires common sense so as to ask questions... would really like to meet u
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2016
Ezyp:

I don tell una before sey na they way and style to avoid questions and his failed prophecies he dey find.. grin
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by tgmservice: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ote stop making a fuul of urself, u have failed accept it. We forgive u end this thread abeg.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
tgmservice:
Ote stop making a fuul of urself, u have failed accept it. We forgive u end this thread abeg.
I thought you checked the frontpage where I cancelled the FAILED PROPHECY and wrote FAILED in front of it. You are talking like a child who failed one out of 18 and tore his notebook because of that. I ain't ending no thread, same way we didn't tear the bible because of many failed prophecies and errors in it.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
See the latest bible gbagaun Eartum just revealed to me when I fell into a trance today.

Judges 1:19:
“And the LORD was with
Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of
the mountain; but could not drive out the
inhabitants of the valley, because they had
chariots of iron.”

Imagine, because of ordinary Chariots of Iron, Nymphidis(Yahweh) could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley. Chai! DiarisGodo!

Mr Petelsiekongni, please come and throw more light on this.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by MrWhaley: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
See the latest bible gbagaun Eartum just revealed to me when I fell into a trance today.

Imagine, because of ordinary Chariots of Iron, Nymphidis(Yahweh) could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley. Chai! DiarisGodo!

Mr Petelsiekongni, please come and throw more light on this.
Baba,my GOD will surely help you...tell your 'Eartum' that...because you need HIS help. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala Died From Head And Chest Injuries! / Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.