Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Family Of UNIPORT Final Year Student Killed By Police Demands N25m Compensation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Family Of UNIPORT Final Year Student Killed By Police Demands N25m Compensation (830 Views)

Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m / Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files / Runtown Sends N20,000 To A UNIPORT Final Year Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Of UNIPORT Final Year Student Killed By Police Demands N25m Compensation by Veratoocute(f): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
The Family of the final year UNIPORT Engineering student, Oghenekevwe Edah, who was killed by a police vehicle in Port Harcourt two weeks ago has demanded that the police compensate them with the sum of N25 million.

The father of the deceased, Eyituoyo Edah who earlier demanded that the police officers who killed his son be dismissed has demanded the state police to pay him the whooping sum of N25 million to tackle the burial cost of his son

“We want justice. I am not interested in what they (police) are planning to do. They are are using delayed tactics, which is uncalled for. If those who are supposed to take care of us are the ones killing us, where do we turn to?

“The police should be responsible for everything my son was doing before he died and they have to bury him as well. We have also asked them to pay us a N25m compensation. Is it because of the money that they are running away? Is that money their money? Can it replace the life of my son?”

The UNIPORT Public Relations Officer, Dr. William Wodi, has confirmed the report, adding that the school authorities would pursue the case to the end.

Source: http://www.vabadon.com/2016/01/family-of-final-year-uniport-student.html?m=1

See More at: http://www.vabadon.com

Re: Family Of UNIPORT Final Year Student Killed By Police Demands N25m Compensation by amtaken(f): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
He smiled even in death. R.I.P.
Re: Family Of UNIPORT Final Year Student Killed By Police Demands N25m Compensation by chronos: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Police is your friend they say.... cry
Re: Family Of UNIPORT Final Year Student Killed By Police Demands N25m Compensation by Peterdrumz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Oh i pity for the parents

(1) (Reply)

Mavins & Ybnl Feud Finally Over / Photos: Khloe Kardashian Flaunts Those Eye-catching Curves In Pink / Finally, Ice Prince Broke Up With His Girlfriend Says “I Hate Love”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.