Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets (26846 Views)

Nigerian Scrabble Team - The World Champions - Denied Visa To France / Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker / World Champions, Eaglets Storm Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets by jonnieoneng: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
dinggle:
Common sense requires that this decision be overturn.
These boys make us proud and relevant within community of nations.
Take away bonuses of Senators relegate their job to part-time and pay them minimum wage, they are a disgrace and shame to the country.
Take away bonuses of governors their lavish life styles do not benefit the people they serve.
Even the president don't need the billions he will be spending....
Reward should be considered with the pride you give to your country.

SIMPLE TRUTH,WE LIKE CELEBRATING LOOTERS,PEN ROBBERS AND CORRUPT PEOPLE.WHICH LAUREL DID THE NASS WIN THAT DEY GOT TO SPEND 4.6 BILLON.E NO GO BETA FOR ALL D PEEPU WHO SUPPORT DIS SACRILAGE
Re: Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets by jonnieoneng: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Emmagenius:
They Abolished it because Majority of the players are BIAFRANS.if it were the Sick Almajiris,they wouldn't have Tried it. Yet we shout ONE NIGERIA.

YOU COMMENTS ARE SECTIONAL AND INSENSITIVE.IS AMAJU PINNICK A NORTHERNER?THE TRUTH OF THE MATA IS,THE WRONG PEOPLE IS AT D HELMS OF AFFAIRS AT NFF.IF ONE OF THE EAGLET WERE DEA SON WILL HE TAKE D SAME DECISION
Re: Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets by jonnieoneng: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Emmagenius:
This is pure Wickedness.ONLY time will tell When Our leader is Released and we'll have our Desires. And stop Trying to Bribe him so that he would COMPROMISE because he Can NEVER. He said he PREFERS to Remain in DETENTION to Perversion of justice
U ARE SO $@&#*'!!?***"-@;_%_; WETIN CONCERN UR LEADA AND U 17. DIS UR BIAFRA THINGY IS BECOMING ANNOYING.U BIAFRALISE EVERYTIN AS IF THE ENTIRE TEAM ARE FROM S/E.IF U HAV NOTIN CONGENT TO SAY ......GERAAARAAH EAR JOOOH
Re: Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets by 20bc(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
jonnieoneng:

Many timest I wonder if people actually think be4 posting dea comments.PLAY 4 GLORY........WHAT D HELL ARE U SAYIN.IN WAT COUNTRY OF THE WORLD DO THEY PRACTICE THIS TYPE OF THING.PLS ENLIGHTEN ME!Will the Officals of NFF also work 4 free?This is the reason why it is better to have ex-fotballers as President of NFF,and not this greedy politicians whose only motive is to chop,loot and pack money.
madeoba:
cutting cost in all areas? and yet the NA want to purchase cars worth 4.5bn naira. my brother please what cost have they cut?
geez18:

in management there's what is called "incentive".something given,aside from the prize at stake,to motivate you to go higher.with the unceremonious removal of this,you guys had better be ready for trophyless campaigns by these teams.by the way,the so called "super" eagles whose bonuses are to be left untouched,how consistent are they in delivering on the big stage?
madeoba:
is winning at least 5 times not Glory to you, how many have the so called #SuperEagles won?

Guy you should take it easy on me.....

About that billions of naira, buhari and the house of Assembly will sort that one out and with the high believe I have in buhari am sure that rubbish won't stand...

Also am very sure that those incentives given to the big boys will also be withdrawn

The big boys haven't won because they have come in contact with money now their brain is fully blown sky high, if they give these young lad too much money they will start misbehaving.....

I don't like the idea also for not giving them anything, but we are having rough times please try and understand......
Re: Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets by damton(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
justmenoni:
Read what u hv typed and let's know if there is any sense in it.

author=damton post=41549063]GOD HELL NIGERIA COME OUT OF THIS DOLDRUM

That's because your IQ is too low to grasp my sentiments expressed
Re: Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets by justmenoni: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Well u must either be foolish to find it difficult differentiating BTW hell and help... Must u be stupid to assume everyone should do that for u?quote author=damton post=41560203]

That's because your IQ is too low to grasp my sentiments expressed[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets by damton(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
justmenoni:
Well u must either be foolish to find it difficult differentiating BTW hell and help... Must u be stupid to assume everyone should do that for u?quote author=damton post=41560203]

That's because your IQ is too low to grasp my sentiments expressed

once again you proof my point.

a discerning mind wouldn't make a case on that , rather would understand that was a typographic error.

ode.
Re: Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets by zudozz: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
too bad I cant slap dis pickmilk n d usiless NFA.
Re: Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets by petermichaels(m): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmnnn!!! Buhugari, buhugari,buhugari!! we saw dis,bt Obama campaign manager brought change ( I min shanji) to dm . may God help us
Re: Nigeria Abolishes Bonuses For World Champions Eaglets by justmenoni: 2:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Oponu
damton:

once again you proof my point.

a discerning mind wouldn't make a case on that , rather would understand that was a typographic error.

ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies / Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout / Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.