Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti (3010 Views)

Fayose Inspects Multiple Projects By 1:25am In Ikere(photos) / Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] / See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by sojiboy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
ā€ˇFayose Stokes Fire Of Community Strife, Tears Olukere's Portraits, As Rival Groups Unleash Mayhem On Ikere

As if under spell, Governor Ayodele Fayose this evening went berserk in an act of street brawl to stoke fire of community discord, setting rival groups against each other over destruction of Olukere's portraits strategically displayed in Ikere-Ekiti.
Eyewitnesses said trouble started when Fayose abruptly stopped his convoy and alighted from his vehicle and went straight to where the portraits of Olukere of Ikere were displayed and personally destroyed them.
Residents watched in disbelief as the governor moved from one portrait to to other, destroying them in the full glare of the residents.
Anger boiled over in a community sharply divided over the Obaship tussle between Ogoga of Ikere and Olukere of Ikere.
Within minutes, Olukere's supporters in their hundreds stormed the town and built bonfires around Post Office area stretching to Akure road. Motorists made detours, as travellers got stuck in the burst of mayhem while several others took streets roads to link the major road far away from the theatre of war.
Ogoga is reported to be Fayose's acolyte, and it is believed that the governor played a prominent role to ensure his emergence as the Ogoga of Ikere even when the matter was still a subject of heated confusion over tradition and right to the throne.
Till late this evening, the town is still tense and no one knows when the rage fired by the governor's reckless conduct will subside.

THE MONITORS
10/2/16
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by phemmyutd(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Someone's Hero

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by mperoakeem(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
phemmyutd:
Someone's Hero
abi now, *in GEJ voice* behaving like a motor park tout

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by GEJ2019(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
This Op is paid APC fanatic,here in Otuoke we dnt bother abt propagandist again.we are at peace

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by balash(m): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
In as much as he is loved, Na still insyd that ekiti he go grow serious haters
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by odutolasodiq(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
transfered agression! hope no be say nah from that town dr. tope aluko hails from? lolzzz
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by yakflowz(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]#Yaba_Left grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by poiZon: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
fayose wey dey uyo today, abi fayose na two?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by tpiar: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
poiZon:
fayose wey dey uyo today, abi fayose na two?

what's happening in Uyo?
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2016
tpiar:

what's happening in Uyo?

PDP CELEBRATION IN UYO....

An advice, pls friends always pay attention to real news not a blogger

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2016
tpiar:

what's happening in Uyo?

Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by dunkem21(m): 12:03am On Feb 11, 2016
See source grin
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by Masculity(m): 12:03am On Feb 11, 2016
Seeing is...
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by Yhinkss(m): 12:31am On Feb 11, 2016
That is the igbo adopted son displaying what he knows how to do best- thuggery
Ekiti has really entered it seriously
The man is a disgrace to the position of a governor. Somebody who admitted on national TV that stomach infrastructure is what put food on the table and relief to people and that is the focus of his government. I just shook my head cos Ekiti has suffered

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by tpiar: 12:45am On Feb 11, 2016
5555K:

what is being celebrated?

just curious.

whoever wants to fight over the news whether real or blogger related should go ahead.
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by esthel(f): 12:57am On Feb 11, 2016
Ogoga is the paramount ruler of Ikere, Olukere is more like a chief and shouldn't be allowed to disrupt the public peace of that ancient town, I vividly remember when I was younger, our landlord then was made an Olukere under the reign of Late Oba Adegboye (I hope am still correct), it was like a man being conferred with a revered title. I don't think Olukere is in a proper place to drag the throne with Ogoga but Mr. Fayose should have been more civil.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by tpiar: 12:58am On Feb 11, 2016
OjoDada28:
. . . . .. . .

please dont post this spam after me again.
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by tpiar: 2:15am On Feb 11, 2016
found this:

http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/2016/02/10/fayose-in-uyo-says-pdp-will-take-back-its-inheritance-from-apc/

these new states certainly stick together and have each other's backs regardless of ethnic/tribal affiliation.
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by Tkester: 2:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Fire on my Fayose. My political mentor. When I grow up I will want to be like you.

The slayer of evil APC and anarchist Buhari!
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by 100Cents: 3:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Fayose my man..

Like Wike, like Fayose..
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by danot1030: 4:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Hehehe, the era of stomach infrastructure is over now it is time for the devidend of huliganism.
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by lanicky(f): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Fayose's problem is spiritual undecided
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by princemillla(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2016
What do you expect from a tout? Mess is mess wether smelly or not
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by poiZon: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2016
tpiar:

what's happening in Uyo?

ask obama!
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by SylarsMcQuins: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2016
Street ti take over...
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by tpiar: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
mepoiZon:

ask trump!

Mind how you quote me with dumb responses, thanks.
Re: Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti by tpiar: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

APC Opposed Efforts To Save Money during the last administration - PDP / IBB Dead? / APC Agent Caught Red Handed Dishing Out Cash Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.