Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up (1342 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by RoastedCorn(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
I've read so many comments here bashing girls that wear make up, I found out that most of these guys don't ask themselves questions on it, because a guy just stands up and say he doesn't like make up, another dude will just take up the ideology without thinking about it. Personally I still don't see any reason why they should make a fuss about it.

they are so confused that they say no to make ups but will prefer a lady with make up to a typical deeper life girl.

they keep talking of natural beauty but will want their wife to be beautiful on their wedding day, how , by wearing make ups

Lastly, I believe a girl should wear whatever she feels like wearing as long as it makes her beautiful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by obiorathesubtle: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
issoryt. I've heard you.. so what can I do for you before I leave?

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
I Believe everyone is Entitled to Their "Complaining Rights".

Girls Complain Of Guys That Sag & They also Complain Of Broke Guys.

So You Creating this Thread Makes me Want to Question Your sanity BUT I Won't!

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by friendcharm: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Makeup only lasted for few hours but natural beauty is forever.

Date Nigerian girls/guys on http://www.friendcharm.com

Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by Dotwillis1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Make up is cool,,,, buh some girls abuse the privilege of using it by wearing excess... Den go con be like masquerade .

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by vickvan(m): 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
I don't despise girls with make up oo, but at least let it be applied moderately.
Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by Laveda(f): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
issoryt. I've heard you.. so what can I do for you before I leave?
Obi...Happy new year... smiley
Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
RexKex:
I Believe everyone is Entitled to Their "Complaining Rights".

Girls Complain Of Guys That Sag & They also Complain Of Broke Guys.

So You Creating this Thread Makes me Want to Question Your sanity BUT I Won't!

Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:

I Barely Think When I'm Pissed Offsad.
Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
on point

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by seggzz(m): 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
RoastedCorn:
I've read so many comments here bashing girls that wear make up, I found out that most of these guys don't ask themselves questions on it, because a guy just stands up and say he doesn't like make up, another dude will just take up the ideology without thinking about it. Personally I still don't see any reason why they should make a fuss about it.

they are so confused that they say no to make ups but will prefer a lady with make up to a typical deeper life girl.

they keep talking of natural beauty but will want their wife to be beautiful on their wedding day, how , by wearing make ups

Lastly, I believe a girl should wear whatever she feels like wearing as long as it makes her beautiful.
Guy, will you like to marry a masquerade? Why put make up if you know you're beautiful. What type of being will I see if I wake up in the morning seeing you? You need to be original, makeup is not beauty. Makeup is initially made for masquerades.

According to many men, there are more percents of ugly girls who put on make-up than the beautiful ones.

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by RoastedCorn(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
make-up doesn't make a girl all beautiful but enhances a girls' beauty thereby increasing her self confidence . .
Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Different strokes for different folks. Are you trying to impose your belief or opinion on others? You like it, maybe some other guys don't, so what's the fuss about? I go sama you this bamboo stick o.

Lol.
Like i said; different strokes for different folks bro.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
RoastedCorn:

Hahahaha. Make ups include mascara. Some women apply it so much so that it makes them look like a masquerade. cheesy

While others do not. Infact, they look pretty and adorable on that.

Truly, you can know more about a woman through the kind of make up she applies.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by cruzita(f): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
that's why I won't stop telling the guys to *get a clay and mould her the way u like
Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by seggzz(m): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
that's why I won't stop telling the guys to *get a clay and mould her the way u like
Do you apply foundation, colour 1,2,3? What of mask colour? What of double charcoal? Masquerade 1,2,3? etc.

Are you beautiful without the above?
Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by cruzita(f): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
seggzz:

Do you apply foundation, colour 1,2,3? What of mask colour? What of double charcoal? Masquerade 1,2,3? etc.

Are you beautiful without the above?
I apply nothing cos I see it as stress
Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by seggzz(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
I apply nothing cos I see it as stress
Your church don't permit it or you just don't like eh?

It's really rare to see girls of nowadays without makeup. The only rare sets are deeper life girls who stay with their parents.

Are you a deeper lifer?

You
Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by cruzita(f): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
seggzz:

Your church don't permit it or you just don't like eh?

It's really rare to see girls of nowadays without makeup. The only rare sets are deeper life girls who stay with their parents.

Are you a deeper lifer?

You
nope.I just like to appear natural
Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by seggzz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
nope.I just like to appear natural

Can we be natural together? I love your type natural angelic face. Cruzi... Cruzita, ehn?
Re: Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up by Luckyk(f): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
who will teach me how to apply make up..(my own makeup no pass lip gross n powder) ;Dwho will teach me how to apply make up..(my own makeup no pass lip gross n powder)

(1) (Reply)

Fun Fact About Parents N Their Kids +photos / Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? / Photo Of The Day - Is This Illiteracy Or Ignorance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.