Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka (70654 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by luminus83: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Am sure most of our brothers from the east won't appreciate this message, but u can never subdue the truth. God bless PMB, God bless us all.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by lumeneng22: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Cheap publicity to enhance some recognition and probably some gratifications from government. How can somebody plan to assassinate our president?
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by mrtopcas: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
God will help us
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by prof12(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
ignis:
And there was no plan to assassinate Goodluck when he was the president?

Confused man leading the confused congregation.

Did Jonathan ever thought of check mating looters and other corrupt politicians?
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by prof12(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
I am a Muslim and I have to confess that what the Father is saying is the truth.
Those calling Father Mbaka names must be corrupt, or having corrupt intentions or those lots of IPOB illiterates and their likes that are used as tools of spreading political and religiuos hatred.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Bobnotrouble: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
A true leader.
The intrepid who's not afraid to speak the truth.
A true leader and a Man of GOD.
May GOD continue to bless, guide and guard Reverend Father Mbaka.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by simplygreat(m): 4:04am On Jan 03, 2016
I have never wavered in my support for PMB at all. i believe that he is there for a reason which is to help rebuild Nigeria from its ruins and i know that despite our suffering now things will surely get better. It may tarry for a while but joy will eventually come for my country Nigeria. Night is darkest before dawn..People of Nigeria rejoice 2016 is going to be greater than 2015. God bless PMB, FR MBAKA , and the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by inthack: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
May God increase your annoiting the man of God, May you never stumble in Jesus name, You ve said it all.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by JOACHINpedro: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts / King Leopold's Letter To The Christian Missionaries.an Interesting Read / What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.