Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka (71046 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by ezelous: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2016
nogames:
lol please tell us roles of prophets like Samuel, Isaiah, Jeremaiah in bible. Most of them were even involved in king installation
All those who liked your comment are surely mumu. How can you relegate Gods concern for man. Really mad at you!
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by damocool(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Emmafrancis:
"of the LAST administration". As if all hell broke loose during GEJ tenure. Dont blame anybody except GEJ. Don't blame the abacha, obj , Gen buhari, and co. Blame the man from the minority tribe . Its so easy to brainwash Nigerians.
Election failure saved him from facing all these mess bro, we would be facing same harsh situation also being the head. Forget abt being brainwashed, it's a glaring truth, last administration killed nigeria economy, non of the said names above sold oil at the amount GEJ did bro, what did we really gain from it? Nothing.. 6 yrs as a president, SS couldn't boast of having good roads not to talk of other regions, contaminated lands weren't cleaned up, diversified economy couldn't be archived and lot more.. Though people before him 'ren't exempted but he had a GREAT chance to turn things around... If GEJ could begged Nigerians for another 4yrs to set things around after 6yrs, I think we should just give the current administration time, it's just 7months or there abt.... I believe anyone clamoring for GEJ as president hates this nation, selfish (tribalist) and a bigot..

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by cleoblizz332(f): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2016
pls let's be careful d way we judge..dx is politics they don't care if they use d name of a clergy to achieve dia aim..yes he can give a prophecy but mind u salt and pepper can be added when the story is coming to press..if he prophecy of ppl ganging up on buhari I see no reason talking about Jonathan's regime those are just added stories to make it sweet to the ears..I don't think there is dt time for a clergy man to stand in d alter and be saying all those stories as if he was campaigning so I don't blv in all these stories
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by AngelJennifer: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2016
nortcentrallord:
I thought it was only GEJ that destroyed our economy not governors and chairmen. Getting God's message is one thing, interpreting it is another thing. He should understand that the major fraudsters of our economy are the governors and chairmen because they are the direct link to the poor. If a governor refuses to pay, what can the president do to him? Don't forget he has immunity too. Most of the governors and senators of last admin, aren't they in this administration too?

He menstioned the governors and senators; he even called them past looters, seems the reporter only decide to mention Jonathan. I was there, i was'nt told.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by efemena22(m): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2016
kestolove95:
may Allah forgiv u
Amen, and you also...
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by TheMascot(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Emmafrancis:

that's my problem with u guys. Keep blaming. He knew the price was dropping when he contested. Una never see anything yet. Naa groundnut oil money una go use run this government.
smh..you far dumber than I expected...so because things are going bad we should watch abi....and yes..we are going to diversify the economy ..something we have longed for ..so you can carry your N50 oil and go to hell..
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by mtto(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2016
calddon:
Clergymen should face d gospel of the kingdom of God as directed by our lord Jesus and leave politics to the politicians....... Anybody who disputes this knows not his Bible.

everybody is a politician...

politics is not for only a few.

politics rules the world and clergy men will continue to interfere in politics because they live in this political world.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by dozymars(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2016
I dreamt of this too and that a military man took over.

President Buhari should be careful and prayerful.

May God protect him.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Emmafrancis: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2016
TheMascot:
smh..you far dumber than I expected...so because things are going bad we should watch abi....and yes..we are going to diversify the economy ..something we have longed for ..so you can carry your N50 oil and go to hell..
Diversify fire! Lazy bunch ,
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Meetmeat(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2016
The man after my hrt has spoken
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2016
calddon:
Clergymen should face d gospel of the kingdom of God as directed by our lord Jesus and leave politics to the politicians....... Anybody who disputes this knows not his Bible.

Exactly. Peter said in Acts 6:3-4, "It's not right that we LEAVE THE WORD OF GOD AND SERVE TABLES." It's well.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by rapmike(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2016
calddon:

Guess you never heard the saying: 'Evil abounds when good people keep quiet'. Let him speak.

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by dollarlander: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2016
calddon:

Leaving politics to the politicians is like giving knife to a slaughter man to help slit your throat.

Because we have left it to them over the years, that's why we are where we are today.

It is suicidal to handover your soul to soul eaters. Politicians are thieves. Especially Nigerian polithiefcians.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Kletch: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2016
calddon:
Go and study the scripture dear, God honours the words of the prophet..and a prophet must speak. Whatever happens to Samuel, prophet Elijah n Elisha. A prophet s for d family, church n society.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by TheMascot(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2016
Emmafrancis:

Diversify fire! Lazy bunch ,
hehehe...pained marginalized touts.."we want to go"..come dey go make I see na..
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by TheMascot(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2016
emusmith:

Exactly. Peter said in Acts 6:3-4, "It's not right that we LEAVE THE WORD OF GOD AND SERVE TABLES." It's well.
mtcheew....so Samuel and co that where appointing kings where not doing d right thing ba..mtcheew.. una go dey qoute Bible where una no sabi
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Leke001: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Pastors and politics...hmmmn...
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by xyoung: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2016
ignis:
And there was no plan to assassinate Goodluck when he was the president?

Confused man leading the confused congregation.
Idiotic reply from idiotic lady
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by TheMascot(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2016
cleoblizz332:
pls let's be careful d way we judge..dx is politics they don't care if they use d name of a clergy to achieve dia aim..yes he can give a prophecy but mind u salt and pepper can be added when the story is coming to press..if he prophecy of ppl ganging up on buhari I see no reason talking about Jonathan's regime those are just added stories to make it sweet to the ears..I don't think there is dt time for a clergy man to stand in d alter and be saying all those stories as if he was campaigning so I don't blv in all these stories
babe you better do ooh..Elijah and Hezekiah did worse.. if you Bleep up as a king dey will tell you pump and plain..I still remember when goodluck first came..he supported him saying his tenure will be blessed but good luck chose to allow thiefs dwell in the luxury if Nigeria and father mbaka told him he was fucking up..remember the same Samuel that anointed Saul anointed David ..
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by lyterydim(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Godpinkin:
My brother am happy, we cannot continue to be fooled by Nnamdi Kanu and co, He should first publicly burn his British passport and bring back all his family from britain back to Abia,so we call all be here to fight for Biafra anything other than that,He is. A fool to think he can fool us.
I just pray God will give some youth sense to know when they are being used, a man who claim his fighting for right hides his identity,elope his family to u.k,then what is his fighting when his scared?
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Besko(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2016
I so much belivd n 'll always beliv dis true man of God in as much as I also beliv dat 1day we 'll b freed from dis almagamtn. Dat's our destiny dt can only b delayd...
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by guru01(m): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2016
If God be for us, who can be against us?
God bless Nigeria.

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by dubemivan(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
calddon:
Ministers of God are not restricted to the walls of the church but also to the NATIONS especially their own land!
Dispute against Saul and Samuel, Elijah and Ahab, Nathan and David, Hezekiah and jeremiah!
You just displayed your high level of Ignorance...thank you!
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by drmax(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
A message well delivered. A man fighting corruption most watch his back and sorround himself
with an army if citizens who believe in his mission. Buhari cannot do this alone.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Walexsammy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
xandy84:
I disagree with you. Men of God should face the work of God. No Man of God tell politicians in America or Europe to do the right things. All we need to do is have institutions in place that check the excesses of politician.

since we don't have one yet nko?
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Anglovel: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
With all honesty. After reading the post, do you believe this man is talking as a Preacher or a Politician? GEJ has handed over power , pls let the man be . Goodluck never blamed OBJ or the past military rulers for the problems he faced. Pls no more excuses.

The gift of God maketh rich and adds no sorry. In 7months Buhari has made us poorer and there is plenty of sorrow in the land. Let's be Honest nd face FACTS for ONCE!
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by ogahomale: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
d man is highly on point he z right
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Ojaadili: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
There will always be an ill-will for those who stand against injustice in the land. This is not the first ever plot of assassination in the Nigerian political history. PMB is up to fishing out the evil in the political facet of our economy and so must make too many enemies. But i assure Mr president that the good prayers of the faithful Nigerians, true our lord Jesus Christ shall see him through....amen. WOE to THE DEAR DEVILS !!!
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
I am from ... ... State. I know I am not marginalized. I often say that I do not want to be part of any Biafra. Biafra leave us (South South) out of your plans pls! Rule yourself alone.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Ojaadili: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
whether someone likes it or not, the church has a great role to play in the government of the land. the church is the voice of God speaking against ill-treatments and injustice done to the people by the government. For me, I believe in the message of Fr. Mbaka... though fake ministers or if you like call them fake prophets still prowl through the world.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Ojaadili: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Who says we are marginalized here?...please be circumspected in your rash opinions. If PMB's govt marginalizes you please tell us in what ways or area...Please do not make yourselves political hoodlum. we leave in perilous time Brothers ! Be sensitised ! ...Be informed ! or get deformed !
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Realist2: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Caliph69:
So what stopped your God from telling you the person planning to assasinate our president so action can be taken before the prophecy manifests. Using God to score cheap points.

I think this man has reached the peak of his priesthood, how can he said '' SO FAR GOD IS HAPPY WITH NIGERIA ?, considering the rate of Tragedy befalling Nigerians in the last 7months, From Road accidents, to gas explosions,to suicide bomb and boko haram attacks, and many mysterious things happening to Nigerians, couple with hardship and poverty in the land ?, didn't the bible says ''The people rejoice when the righteous rein ?.
Please Father Mbaka, don't be over zealous else you will see yourself collapse like a pack of cards, and be forgotten like you never existed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Èjì Ogbè (baba Ifa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.