Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka (70634 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Godpinkin(m): 7:04am On Jan 02, 2016
lyterydim:
my brother an very happy you an igbo and also have brain.nnadi kanu is a rebel,now is he not begging,buari should detained him for further inquiries,that man talks carelessly,and brutally,if biafra should be granted to us I swear I will not vote him,cos he has osoma heart.
My brother am happy, we cannot continue to be fooled by Nnamdi Kanu and co, He should first publicly burn his British passport and bring back all his family from britain back to Abia,so we call all be here to fight for Biafra anything other than that,He is. A fool to think he can fool us.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by sirelliot: 7:08am On Jan 02, 2016
d way Fr Mbaka dabbles in politics,praises Buhari(who is yet to do any meaningful thing within 7months) and critics Jonathan profusely makes me think he enjoys political benefit or running errands for sb.Just my penny worth.Sir Elliot of Africa
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by chrismastre5(m): 7:16am On Jan 02, 2016
chaberry:
I've seen one or two of your comments siding the Igbo people, I'm equally Igbo too
guy not igbos are igbo because we have traitors and fake ones like hausa/igbo yoruba/igbo south/igbo.those are the pple that answer igbo by name but they are either hausa or yoruba. It is left for you to categorize your self
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by chrismastre5(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2016
ncoolsome:
my name is uche nnamani and not 'are' or was the guy u quoted a classmate of urs?
both are correct both is and are. Exclusively confirmed by my english lecturer
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Emmafrancis: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Sibrah:
Are you for real? That man and his abracadaba economics of direct money distribution merely gave us a short-lived feel of progress that was clearly blown out of proportion by the media. Wasn't it the same PDP/GEJ that was borrowing heavily before the end of their tenure and secretly planning Tax increase, stoppage of amnesty amongs others?
An Ijaw man planning to stop amnesty? Increase tax? Guy u can lie.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Emmafrancis: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2016
babafirst:
Buhari is not only blaming,he is working.The amount of revelations pouring out of GEJ'S disastrous administration is not enough for a generation to finish talking about as even after PMB the gist will spill into the next generation.PMB is working but with the revelations being spilled daily the blame game cannot end yet.Imagine the NSA paying a private media house owned by a staunch PDP member billions for non security related job?Haba!!!GEJ was too reckless and I am happy PMB has vowed to sack any member of his cabinet found wanting.7 months is not enough to right 6 years of evil by GEJ and if you feel Nigeria is poorer now just know that we have greater hope now.If GEJ had continued with 38 usd per barrel we have now Naija for don peme (God forbid)
7 or 8 months is enough for us to start enjoying the dividends of good governance. After all said and done Buhari has nothing to offer.our once great country is now a laughing stock amongst committee of nations. 3 yrs from now we will still be singing this same song. Don't worry, I will remind u.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2016
With what we Nigeria as a nation us facing right now, some short sighted people will still blame Buhari as the cause
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Mbediogu(m): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2016
sabi99:
sorry 4 u

We all wish GMB and our dear country well. An attempt on his life will not only fail but will also turn the country upside down. Evefyone knows that so Mbaka has not need to spread the kind of rumof he is peddling. He is not a prprophet and his utterances do not emanate from the catholic hierachy that is known to be apolitical. Atta k me if u like especially if that end time priest has turned to ur god. U are not alone but I pity all of you.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Emmafrancis: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2016
TheMascot:
hol up..hol up..nigga!..what the f is your problem?..what the whole country knows even my dog knows...you still dumb to realise that oil Price has dropped drastically and the money left by your goodluck administration with his set of punkass looters is too low to run the country in the flamboyant way y'all used to...you know what?..am gone leave you..cos you know what boy?..you way dumb..there ain't no diff b/w ur brain and a black board ..they both dull..Jesus Christ.. did y'all see that?..this nigga got some problems..
that's my problem with u guys. Keep blaming. He knew the price was dropping when he contested. Una never see anything yet. Naa groundnut oil money una go use run this government.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by free2ryhme: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2016
ignis:
And there was no plan to assassinate Goodluck when he was the president?

Confused man leading the confused congregation.

corruption does not fight corruption
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by fortune1968: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Emmafrancis:

With all honesty. After reading the post, do you believe this man is talking as a Preacher or a Politician? GEJ has handed over power , pls let the man be . Goodluck never blamed OBJ or the past military rulers for the problems he faced. Pls no more excuses.

The gift of God maketh rich and adds no sorry. In 7months Buhari has made us poorer and there is plenty of sorrow in the land.
plenty of sorrow caused by Jonathan. pmb is God sent
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Amanwulu1(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Tolexander:
Thank God some Ndigbo know that nobody is marginalizing the tribe.
do u also believe d part dat condemned ALL who led frm last yr frm president to councilors as nt beig supposed to remain in nigeria bc ALL OF THEM emasculated nigeria. Many of dem today are celebrated as heroes bc they criticised d fmr president. If u don't believe dis part den u're free to select what to believe.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Godpinkin:
I am, a confirm Igbo man from Umuahia. I have a brain,so am not fooled. I have only one passport and it reads NIGERIA. Not a dual passport like your leader Namdi Kanu. When the war set,I don't have anywhere to run than NIGERIA,my family are all here,that is why I CARE much about NIGERIA. I respect Fr Mbaka courage, he has a choice like many prophets of our time, Either he dines with kings or keep being voice for the many voiceless Nigerians.

exactly. seems we v same mindset.

I never for once support that piece of shit Biafra. Buh I don't know why mbaka is so much d speaker of buhari.... why should a so called man of God hate his brother n support someone that is uncircumcised.. who knows ,mbaka might v a political ambition.. Buh he shouldn't be the Reuben that helped selling his bro, joseph.

I stay in river state.. now I know the reasons the south south refused being part of Biafra. then d lazy/illiterate anambrarians n abia so much lay emphasis on Biafra cos they don't wanna go out n struggle like others....

Nigeria must remain one. if it pains my brothers...let's learn how to love n help each other first just like Hausa n Yoruba before they start talking abt disintegration..

ana esi Na ulo diri mma puwaa ezi
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by gamaliel121(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2016
calddon:
Clergymen should face d gospel of the kingdom of God as directed by our lord Jesus and leave politics to the politicians....... Anybody who disputes this knows not his Bible.

You lie..read your bible well...

They were prophets who were involed in king installation bro....
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by gamaliel121(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2016
NobleAngell:
Too many words from a reverend father. I think religious leaders should stay away from politics or atlist remain neutral.

No...der need to stay in politics...

We had prophets who were involved in king installations back then....
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by okejos(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2016
MBAKA IS THE USELESS ONE A MAN OF GOD TALK THIS LONG WITHOUT QUOTING A BIBLE VERSE. A GOOD MAN OF GOD IS KNOWN BY THE WORD OF GOD HIM NOT BY HIS HATRED ON PEOPLE. SHOW ME A MAN OF GOD A WORD OF GOD IN HIM. MBAKA IS NOT A MAN OF GOD BUT AN AGENT OF BUHARI. PROPHET OF DOOM
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by emmygzy(m): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2016
nogames:
lol please tell us roles of prophets like Samuel, Isaiah, Jeremaiah in bible. Most of them were even involved in king installation
okay, like looters in Nigeria? Anyway they will pay tithe inside their loot.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by babafirst(m): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Sibrah:
Did the neighbor of Isreal accuse their kings of mismanagement when they missed out on the word of prophecy from God via Joseph?
You type sh|t about Buhari making us poorer when it was Jonathan and PDP who where in charge in our days of abundance and refused to save.
My tots exactly.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2016
So officially Mbaka is the campaign chairman of Buhari...i will keep this prophacy for future refrence...Lucifer
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by okejos(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]MBAKA IS THE USELESS ONE A MAN OF GOD TALK THIS LONG WITHOUT QUOTING A BIBLE VERSE. A GOOD MAN OF GOD IS KNOWN BY THE WORD OF GOD SPEAK OFF NOT BY HIS HATRED ON PEOPLE. SHOW ME A MAN OF GOD AND I WILL SHOW U A WORD OF GOD IN HIM. MBAKA IS NOT A MAN OF GOD BUT AN AGENT OF BUHARI. PROPHET OF DOOM
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by uchechiatubi(f): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2016
mbaka l hate you die.when over 3.00millions non nigerians including the underaged school children registered at north to vote GEJ out you claimed to be asleep you didnt see anything.the same GOD you call by the day wll judge you.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by babafirst(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Emmafrancis:

7 or 8 months is enough for us to start enjoying the dividends of good governance. After all said and done Buhari has nothing to offer.our once great country is now a laughing stock amongst committee of nations. 3 yrs from now we will still be singing this same song. Don't worry, I will remind u.
Hmmmmm,Naija was a bigger laffing stock under Jona...Only recently we read Twitter comments of some Ghanaians wishing they had PMB as President so I don't know where the story of Nigerians being a laffing stock in the comity of nations came from.Can you back it up please because I have friends outside Nigeria who congratulate me for the type of leader we now have.If people are laffing at us they are laughing at us because of our wastage in the past especially under Jona who was gifted with an oil boom but decided to squander it,they are laffing at us because we can no longer brag about oil after our reckless thievery.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 02, 2016
I know where it all heads to...its politics or call it Rabbit carrot aproach...use what you have to get your want.

He wants to be CAN president EOD
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by favourlove1: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2016
JOACHINpedro:
NIGERIA:GOOD PEOPLE,GREAT NATION... Thank God for this man of God... Still preaching the truth most won't like to hear., Mbaka may Your God see you thru as he had always been doing... PMB... Abeg carry go
if its about buhari ...He is a man of God. N if its about others they become fake men of God. Buhari will not save Nigeria only God. A man of God should remain so n not venture into political affairs.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by tno4real(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2016
I hereby use the media to tell all igbos to disown biafra, from what dis man said I can see truth, kanu is been used by some past looter. Rev Mbaka may God Almighty continue to empower u. I hereby disown biafra.
It is only a fool that would see the truth and turn away from it...the useless past looter are now afraid planning to use biafra to cover up
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by favourlove1: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2016
tuale4u:
Thank you Fr Mbaka for telling them Igbo are not marginalised.

Front page.
what are u smoking?
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by bollify(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2016
uchennamani:
Okay, Wole Soyinka. My names are Uche Nnamani; my name is not Uche Nnamani. Take note!

Bros, the correct format to introduce yourself is ' my name is, first name other name/s last name'.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by kestolove95(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2016
efemena22:
the controversial Rev Mbaka, I nor go dey surprise if I hear say he don turn Iman... foolish man wey dey claim servant of God
may Allah forgiv u
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by holaralph(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2016
It is those harlots that as been enjoying the wealth of this country emanating from their senator man lover that will never see anything good in what father Mbaka said, those that launder money for those corrupt politicians will not like what father Mbaka as said also, those whose family as been an accomplice on the matter of corruption will not like what the Father as said including those corrupt pastors and imams that as been helping the corrupt politicians will also not see anything good the man of Gods prophesy it goes on and on like that. The Evil perpetrated by man Lives after them can a man in a particular family ate his children future and expect them to be successful easily it will take the grace of God almighty for those children to survive...... So am not surprise when I read some peoples comments calling Father Mbaka names and telling him to leave the corrupt politicians alone.... So once you see anybody calling the Father Mbaka names and castigate him. As for many that as plundered and milk dry Nigeria the greatest gift for 2016 is Terminal diseases
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by izyericson: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2016
either mbaka leaves church and goes to join the dss or he should stop doing eye service prophecy. presi bubu will enjoy this type as it favors him, dss would have held mbaka against court orders if he were to be saying something again the camp of apc
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by brightleave(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=calddon post=41556281]Clergymen should face d gospel of the kingdom of God as directed by our lord Jesus and leave politics to the politicians....... Anybody who disputes this knows not his Bible. [/quote/]
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by brightleave(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2016
calddon:
Clergymen should face d gospel of the kingdom of God as directed by our lord Jesus and leave politics to the politicians....... Anybody who disputes this knows not his Bible.
Clergymen should see truth and keep quiet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.