Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? (93019 Views)

Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by shineeye1: 11:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Strictly speaking, marriage is a "temporal" contract. Every woman has a full life , independent of that husband, before and after marriage. Marriage is till death. After death, the man has no say in her life. Some men men behave as though the wife is their eternal property. As a man, you have a golden opportunity to treat a fellow human right while the "contract" lasts. That saintly ex of the wife is deserving of all the emotion that woman has for him. The best way for the husband to deal with that is match the quality or even exceed it. Not resort to envy and insecurity. Thanks to God, the wife is even a committed faithful woman.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:
3 posts since you registered on November 7 2012.

what's your regular id.

Lmao!!! Tpai the detective.

Fish them out.

Fakers on here!!!
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by AreaFada2: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2016
cococandy:
Should you be worried?
Yes please.
So Nip it in the bud now. Confront her about it.
From feelings it will enter physical.

Thank you my dear. I simply like honest people.

@OP, if you won't worry seeing a lion inside your goat pen, then relax about this. cheesy

But no irrational or accusatory reaction.

I have a lady that we were once close but lost contact under difficult circumstances.

We reacquainted after a very long time. This lady is now married with 3 kids.
Ol' boy it was really emotional. Not too far from the scenario you painted.

To her hubby, he has a perfect family.

And the man trying if you ask me. He provides well for the family.

But the lady is not happy. I cannot understand why.

I have avoided this lady physically ever since.

Her insinuations have scared me into giving excuses why we cannot see.

My culture forbids doing married women.
It has been by the Grace of God.
Not easy resisting it. Not easy at all.

Pray that the guy has cultural/religious qualms about it. Otherwise, hmmmm.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by theyrynsolar(f): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2016
drewxx88:
whattt are you saying lady she practically invited him to make moves on her despite the fact that she is married you should rather scold the woman for even contacting an ex that she obviously has amorous feelings for... BTW happy new year

The fact that she contacted him does not give her away... That's what memories could do to you.. We can all be victim of this I can do it too.. Buh not to have sex with him.. Woukd even tell my husband bout it
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by shineeye1: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2016
ZeeBab:
This is the text my wife sent to her ex;

Hey, seeing u 2day gave me immeasurable joy. I was overwelmed with emotions n I fought tears as soon as I set my eyes on u. What really happened dt we cudnt fix? Am very happy in my marriage n am sure u r happy in urs too. Yet, I really can't 4get d genuine love u had for me.That love dt made u keep ur hands off me. Am very proud of u my Special sweetheart. Dts y i simply can't 4get u. U r indeed special to me.

Strictly speaking, marriage is a "temporal" contract. Every woman has a full life , independent of that husband, before and after marriage. Marriage is till death. After death, the man has no say in her life. Some men behave as though the wife is their eternal property. As a man, you have a golden opportunity to treat a fellow human right while the "contract" lasts. That saintly ex of the wife is deserving of all the emotion that woman has for him. The best way for the husband to deal with that is match the quality or even exceed it. Not resort to envy and insecurity. Thanks to God, the wife is even a committed faithful woman.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by suavemo6(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]bro u should big time...ask her nikoko
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by taiwosegun1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bisjosh:
Op just calm down

We all(male and female) always will remember that special someone. Doesn't mean she would cheat on u

Do u also always tell her about everyone u meet?
like this

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by valariz: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
kweenkong:
You should talk to her. She regrets a lost love.
Ask the details of the meeting not to quarrel but to work towards your marriage. Tell her the dangers of the ex, reassure her of your love. But let her if she messes up she is gone.

She met up with an ex who never had sex with her but it resurrected old feelings. Let her know the guy might not feel the same and she should think if she is willing to end her marriage for that.

Part of your duties as a husband and leader of your home is guidance. God is ur strength.
wtf angry
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
ZeeBab:

Hey, seeing u 2day gave me immeasurable joy. I was overwelmed with emotions n I fought tears as soon as I set my eyes on u. What really happened dt we cudnt fix? Am very happy in my marriage n am sure u r happy in urs too. Yet, I really can't 4get d genuine love u had for me.That love dt made u keep ur hands off me. Am very proud of u my Special sweetheart. Dts y i simply can't 4get u. U r indeed special to me.

Been there done that...she loves u. Nothing more nothing less. undecided
MODIFIED: She was just been happy for her Ex...nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by ojnnaco(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Girls eeee .. they can never forget u as long as u dey nack dem well

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by veraiyke(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Guy yes you should be worried because your wife with such message sent to an ex loves him more than you and wouldn't mind a one night or often night rounds with him. Call her down respectfully and tell her your fears and tell her straight to make a choice between loving you and stop seeing the ex or quit the marriage now instead of creating problems later for the both of you and her ex marriage too
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Mcaise: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
E GO PHORK AM TODAY!

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by iPopAlomo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Marriage is fuccked up!!!
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by wokomabest(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
saintvc:
There is love in sharing..

Share her with ex
ewu. I don't mind interpreting it to you if you ask me. What are friends for
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by laprince(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Moana:

Maybe there are things you neglect to do in your marriage. Find out what it is thats missing and fix that. All these exes she wont even remember their names after this sef.

It's not about fixing anything. Her emotion is long shared.

A subtle confrontation should help
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Chicagoesontop: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
ZeeBab:

Guy try to be mature, this text to me does not mean anything , it was her ex, me and my ex although she is married now shared some new year lines, it does not mean we are still strafing, this shows that you married an intelligent and wise woman, by the way how did you stumble on that text, don't tell me you are snooping on your wife's phone in her absence, it will be immature of you to do so. It's your wife for Christ sake so trust her and stop worrying yourself for no reason !!
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Mariner007: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Chicagoesontop: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
shineeye1:
Strictly speaking, marriage is a "temporal" contract. Every woman has a full life , independent of that husband, before and after marriage. Marriage is till death. After death, the man has no say in her life. Some men men behave as though the wife is their eternal property. As a man, you have a golden opportunity to treat a fellow human right while the "contract" lasts. That saintly ex of the wife is deserving of all the emotion that woman has for him. The best way for the husband to deal with that is match the quality or even exceed it. Not resort to envy and insecurity. Thanks to God, the wife is even a committed faithful woman.

If you allow negative people here to ruin your marriage for you it's your own cup of tea, i don't see your wife cheating on you in this text to her ex, i don talk my own finish, still enjoying my Indomie !! wink
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Alezy:
And what will it change??
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by chelsea4su(f): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Checking your wife messages, op you no dey shame,wise up this is 2016,get thing's done and leave your wife alone to her own privacy,if you've been a respectable, loving and caring husband,why would your wife remember an ex.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by soloyes(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
I think she's just showing gratitude to a well behaved and nice ex who didn't insist on SEX. That's a true virtue to admire in a guy because only one in a million will do what he did but I have a question for you did you have sex with her before you married her? Because from all indications you did else she wouldn't have seen it as something abnormal in her ex
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Any man would be lucky to have you as a wife.
Yieldings:
This is one of the reasons why people need to deal with unfinished business before getting married. If you're still harbouring feelings for an ex, before you get married get rid of them or come to the realization that the r/ship is over, and accept it. She needs to give herself closure and it starts by cutting off the communication with him. You don't need the other party's input before you can get closure. No married woman or man should be texting or calling their ex, especially if it's to talk about your r/ship with them, what happened, what didn't happen, etc. Don't look back unless you want to go back there.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
She is human, and you should be worried if you were her first...And by the way, is she the first woman you truly loved?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by allthingsgood: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
sukkot:
some PIPO may not be verbatim quoting the text but expanding on it for the sake of the forum. you think it will make frontpage if the post was just 10 words long ? tongue

Expanding what? Does that text look expanded to you
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by allthingsgood: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
ALEXIS0240:
check the difference between SMS & TEXT

Whatever!
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by DangoteAlhaji: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
emorse:
Ehm, I think this is a serious something o. And it could turn out to be major if not properly handled. Don't blame your wife o. It could happen to anyone. I think its called the ex factor.

If I were in your shoes, I'd become friends with the guy. As the saying goes, keep your friends close but your "enemies" closer. You know, family friends things. Him, his wife and kids - me , my wife and kids. That way, guilt and fear will inhibit the growth of such feelings. This will only work if you're not the jealous type though.

I disagree completely building a family freiend relationship will only aggravate this , and make things happen faster and with little or no suspicion !
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Laryne(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
theyrynsolar:

I have...
Ok.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by 0079jaBond(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Trouble looming...
Bros, act maturely and do something now
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by reboski: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bro just be careful, let wisdom direct you because if you hala any how and she start deleting all the chat from the guy.It will be difficult for you to find out ooooo.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by fortunechy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
MY DEAR U AR STILL SINGLE
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by baby124: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nip it in the bud now, and talk to her about where your marriage is lacking. You both work hard to fix it. Most guys don't know is all a woman needs is a good backbone in her husband and GENUINE REASSURANCE
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by reservd(m): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Vikky014:
God bless you mydear.... i dnt know y some people find it hard to move on with their life..SMH
U won't undastnd if u'v nt found urself in such a situatn. Nt all relatnshp ended via cheatin , quarrel or wateva common reason

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.