Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? (93096 Views)

Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by amtaken(f): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
It's your type that cries for women but you will come here to form macho.
bashydemy:
How ladies is dealing with us? How if i may ask? Well maybe some guys and not me someone like me.... I am not the type that run after ladies and i can't be taken for granted at all.. About wailining lovers they know them-self oo not me, Me wey the atom of love in my hearth don die follow titanic.. Show me true love and you get something like that in return, do any how and you see another me.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by GeoOla25(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
emorse:
Ehm, I think this is a serious something o. And it could turn out to be major if not properly handled. Don't blame your wife o. It could happen to anyone. I think its called the ex factor.

If I were in your shoes, I'd become friends with the guy. As the saying goes, keep your friends close but your "enemies" closer. You know, family friends things. Him, his wife and kids - me , my wife and kids. That way, guilt and fear will inhibit the growth of such feelings. This will only work if you're not the jealous type though.
When you go on long trip...den he will bleep your wife..still family friends thinz.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by emorse(m): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
GeoOla25:

When you go on long trip...den he will bleep your wife..still family friends thinz.
what would you rather do?
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by bashydemy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
amtaken:
It's your type that cries for women but you will come here to form macho.
You seem to know me better, Will you date me for one year? I swear you will hate men...
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by oylam(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Confam grin.. If no b say na marriage.. Ull hav to sit down with her nd talk things thru, communication is vital in a relationship,I don't lik dt kind of thing tho but ure married nd i think u shld b able to solve it.. U knw.. Just talk with her.. Set her priorities straight 4 her
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by oylam(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Buh u fit Package Para(anger) with it oh.. Buh damn.. Dtz fu**ed up
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by coolsid: 2:17am On Jan 03, 2016
whatever anyone tells you, your wife will one day screw that guy if you are not careful. The highlighted parts are signs that there is fire on the mountain.....
The illusion of a perfect partner that got away is the ideal recipe for disaster. And God help OP who is quite imperfect and will someday make her unhappy. And when the ex's wife too decides to make him unhappy. Na to seek solace for each other's arms remain be that.

My advice? Nip it in the bud NOW. If na talk, talk to her. If na to create a mountain from this, do it. Do Anything to pass the message across that it is unacceptable.

If you love your wife. I need you to make a big deal out of this. You have start put the threat out there. This is no time to laugh and play. Be serious. Intact let her know that her parents and your is going to know this.
Put up enough sanctions and see her crumble. Be on the watch out. Don't take anything for granted anymore.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by McSquishi(f): 4:03am On Jan 03, 2016
ZeeBab:
This is the text my wife sent to her ex;

Hey, seeing u 2day gave me immeasurable joy. I was overwelmed with emotions n I fought tears as soon as I set my eyes on u. What really happened dt we cudnt fix? Am very happy in my marriage n am sure u r happy in urs too. Yet, I really can't 4get d genuine love u had for me.That love dt made u keep ur hands off me. Am very proud of u my Special sweetheart. Dts y i simply can't 4get u. U r indeed special to me.

If I was the wife of this ex-bf and saw this on his phone I'd be pissed at the reception. So I can't imagine how I'd respond knowing that it was sent by my spouse. The whole "my marriage is good YET" part just reads so so wrong. It reads like someone not over a previous relationship and not completely content in their current one.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by diva90: 4:38am On Jan 03, 2016
As a female I'll tell you the honest truth... Yes, you should be worried. Communicate now and express your displeasure at what you saw before everything take a different dimension. I'm sure if the tables were turned and she saw such on your phone, she would be just as uncomfortable as you are right now
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by odogwueast: 6:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Be worried the feeling she have with her ex is more stronger than the one she ve with you be wise because if it continue haven this same feeling outside ur marriage your marriage to her will collapseur[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Moana(f): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2016
laprince:

It's not about fixing anything. Her emotion is long shared.

A subtle confrontation should help
im giving a solution to fix a problem. How will confrontation fix the marriage? undecided
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Moana(f): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2016
Tvegas:

Please Stop this talk , the wife should simply divorce her husband before hitting on an ex naa. It's cowardice when married people use the challenges in their marriage as an excuse to cheat.

The guy should use the carrot and stick approach, make all the noise you can make right now but when she is sober pamper her and let her know an ex baggage is a no-no.
every marriage comes with challenge whether you like them or not. Maturity will help you deal with wisely. If you listen to goats you will divorce over trivial things that have a solution
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Moana(f): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2016
400billionman:

The wife said, " I am very happy in my marriage "...

He is obviously a good husband.
just because he is a good husband it doesnt mean he is not neglecting certain things in his marriage.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Moana(f): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Nicepoker:
u are not serious. Whom are u trying to blame? The man?
how old are you? why must i play a blame game? Im simply giving a solution that could help them fix their marriage.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Nicepoker(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Moana:
how old are you? why must i play a blame game? Im simply giving a solution that could help them fix their marriage.
what has age got to do with what i said. Ur soln can't fix anything. Just have that in mind.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Moana(f): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Nicepoker:
what has age got to do with what i said. Ur soln can't fix anything. Just have that in mind.
your response shows exactly why i asked for your age. Marriage was never created to be a bed of roses all the time. When you face problems you look for solutions to fix them, not make them worse or look for the closest exit door. Its something that can only be understood by those mature enough to comprehend it.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Moana(f): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2016
zeongeon:
This advice makes me shake my head...some people no matter what you do for them will still cheat...its not about fixing or finding what is missing in the marriage cause from her text message she has a serious attachment to the ex and her husband doing all he can do for her may not still stop her...

What can possibly stop her is opening her eyes to see that such emotions and thoughts are wrong now that she is married and the nasty consequences that can come out of her actions.

Please uncle are you all perfect?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Nicepoker(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Moana:
your response shows exactly why i asked for your age. Marriage was never created to be a bed of roses all the time. When you face problems you look for solutions to fix them, not make them worse or look for the closest exit door. Its something that can only be understood by those mature enough to comprehend it.
woman. If something is wrong admit it. Why shift blame. If the message was from the husband's mobile I certainly know what u would have posted. Or are u the lady in question?
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Moana(f): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nicepoker:
woman. If something is wrong admit it. Why shift blame. If the message was from the husband's mobile I certainly know what u would have posted. Or are u the lady in question?
i gave a solution, its not my fault you misinterpreted it into a "blame game". Im only responsible for what I say, how you interpret it is your own wahala.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by baralatie(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Moana:
just because he is a good husband

it doesnt mean he is not neglecting certain things in his marriage.

And the solution for the wife WAS to do go begging for her ex with an open door
"Holy Ghost Fire!!!"
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Moana(f): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
baralatie:

And the solution for the wife WAS to do go begging for her ex with an open door
"Holy Ghost Fire!!!"
where were you when your age mates were going for english lessons? Climbing kolanut trees? undecided go back and read what i posted again!
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by baralatie(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Moana:
where were you when your age mates were going for english lessons? Climbing kolanut trees? undecided go back and read what i posted again!
You are of the opinion that the actions of the wife is as a result of inefficiencies from the husband.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Kingosytex(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
go ahead and break the walls.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Osisie(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Any meeting with an ex u still have feelings for is a disaster. Op, be very worried. But if ur wife is a "Christian", u should probably relax, she won't wanna offend GOD.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Vikky014(f): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Yieldings:

Thanks, y'all. Appreciate.
UWC dear
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by vague: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
ZeeBab:

Hey, seeing u 2day gave me immeasurable joy. I was overwelmed with emotions n I fought tears as soon as I set my eyes on u. What really happened dt we cudnt fix? Am very happy in my marriage n am sure u r happy in urs too. Yet, I really can't 4get d genuine love u had for me.That love dt made u keep ur hands off me. Am very proud of u my Special sweetheart. Dts y i simply can't 4get u. U r indeed special to me.
if you didnt get a heart attack relax. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by clovislouis(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
Op just calm down

We all(male and female) always will remember that special someone. Doesn't mean she would cheat on u

Do u also always tell her about everyone u meet?
not true
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by pragmatistm(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
blaise26abj:

whatever anyone tells you, your wife will one day screw that guy if you are not careful. The highlighted parts are signs that there is fire on the mountain.....
The illusion of a perfect partner that got away is the ideal recipe for disaster. And God help OP who is quite imperfect and will someday make her unhappy. And when the ex's wife too decides to make him unhappy. Na to seek solace for each other's arms remain be that.

My advice? Nip it in the bud NOW. If na talk, talk to her. If na to create a mountain from this, do it. Do Anything to pass the message across that it is unacceptable.
Seconded well well.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:29am On Jan 04, 2016
ZeeBab:

She's testing the waters.

This is an invitation...a coded invitation.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Sagamite(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
ZeeBab:

Well, nigga, you just found the evidence you are the guy she decided to settle for.

When I read the message, the only part I did not believe was the part she said "Am very happy in my marriage n am sure u r happy in urs too".

That is just what I call a typical "women's self-consolation lie". They tend to lie to themselves and others to feel good or cover up their insecurity/weakness.

Women have this capacity to lie and believe their own lies. It is a life-coping mechanism they need.

I am sure she is not totally happy, she is just content. She has lied to herself her contentment is happiness to make the best of the situation.

You are not NEO!

You are in the Matrix but you are an ordinary member of Zion, the last human city. You are not "The One".

Sorry to be blunt, but if you followed me on NL, you would have read repeatedly when I warn guys to only go for girls who see them as The One, otherwise never marry her. You can smack it, but don't put a ring on it.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by rigarmortis: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sagamite:

Well, nigga, you just found the evidence you are the guy she decided to settle for.

When I read the message, the only part I did not believe was the part she said "Am very happy in my marriage n am sure u r happy in urs too".

That is just what I call a typical "women's self-consolation lie". They tend to lie to themselves and others to feel good or cover up their insecurity/weakness.

Women have this capacity to lie and believe their own lies. It is a life-coping mechanism they need.

I am sure she is not totally happy, she is just content. She has lied to herself her contentment is happiness to make the best of the situation.

You are not NEO!

You are in the Matrix but you are an ordinary member of Zion, the last human city. You are not "The One".

Sorry to be blunt, but if you followed me on NL, you would have read repeatedly when I warn guys to only go for girls who see them as The One, otherwise never marry her. You can smack it, but don't put a ring on it.

hmn, wise words from a sage

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by mysticwarrior(m): 1:37am On Apr 22, 2017
Don't confront her, download videos and pictures of women who got stock with their male lovers while committing adultery, send it to her phone let watch and tell her you don't feel Pity for such women, and that you can even advice a friend who suspect his wife of having an extramarital to inflict that kind of charm on his wife. By doing so you will be passing an indirect message to her to be very careful, trust me she will call herself to order.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.